Holy cow! Football
truth

United States

#121 Oct 9, 2012
COG1018 wrote:
Truth,
A kid can not be 21 and play HS sports so you need to go do a little more home work.I do not have a kid playing but am a true fan have been for many years.I will be when my kids get to highschool too no matter who the coach is or what the records are.If we had a winning season people still going to run there mouth about something look at the county's around us.So to all who support the Warriors keep it up.
If you wish to not believe it then fine. Ask around before you just assume you know. Why, tell me why, a person like Houser was held back numerous years despite having passing grades each time? I'll tell you why, it was originally the intention to have him play QB and they wanted him to start 3 years so they held him back 2 additional years to make sure he would follow Swallows as QB at LA starting in 98. A 21 year old playing with 14-18 year olds and he still couldn't keep his starting QB job at LA.

The Housers are some underhanded people, just sniff around Jackson County a while and you'll see.
COG1018

Moline, IL

#122 Oct 9, 2012
I do not have to ask around or assume.I saw it my senior year happen to some friends.Adults against minors are not allowed in the state of TN bro.Go to TSSAA home page and check out the rules and see it yourself.

I can't help you and others do not like the Housers.Hey people don't like me people don't like you just part of life.It is what it is.I do need to go sniffing on anyone.
COG1018

Moline, IL

#123 Oct 10, 2012
COG1018 wrote:
I do not have to ask around or assume.I saw it my senior year happen to some friends.Adults against minors are not allowed in the state of TN bro.Go to TSSAA home page and check out the rules and see it yourself.
I can't help you and others do not like the Housers.Hey people don't like me people don't like you just part of life.It is what it is.I do need to go sniffing on anyone.
SORRY!!
I DO NOT need to go sniffing on anyone.
hug

Sparta, TN

#124 Oct 10, 2012
your wrong,18 yr olds play all the time.just ask coach mitchell
COG1018 wrote:
I do not have to ask around or assume.I saw it my senior year happen to some friends.Adults against minors are not allowed in the state of TN bro.Go to TSSAA home page and check out the rules and see it yourself.
I can't help you and others do not like the Housers.Hey people don't like me people don't like you just part of life.It is what it is.I do need to go sniffing on anyone.
truth

Summerfield, FL

#125 Oct 10, 2012
Arguing with yourself I see.

I am 100% right about him being 2-3 years older than everyone when he played HS ball. I am also right about Matthan and Mark dragging their dicks through anything that moved in Jackson County.

Enjoy it while it lasts, this arrangement has 2 years and out written all over it.

I'm just wondering what will happen first, will Matthan and Mark be fired, or will they quit because they are afraid someone will shoot them for screwing their wife.
george

Cookeville, TN

#126 Oct 10, 2012
truth wrote:
Arguing with yourself I see.
I am 100% right about him being 2-3 years older than everyone when he played HS ball. I am also right about Matthan and Mark dragging their dicks through anything that moved in Jackson County.
Enjoy it while it lasts, this arrangement has 2 years and out written all over it.
I'm just wondering what will happen first, will Matthan and Mark be fired, or will they quit because they are afraid someone will shoot them for screwing their wife.
Truth I went sniffing around like you asked and found that Houser was only 19 yrs when he graduated I think everything you are saying is a pack of lies. You must be a sick bitter person to make up things about someone. I doubt if they are worried about getting shot by someone's husband but you might worry if you go around lying on everyone.
ANSWER

Rock Island, TN

#127 Oct 10, 2012
All they need to do is find them one thats not married thats a easy answer to getting shot if what you say is true. But the last time i checked it takes two . And by the way neither are much to look at .
TruthOrDare

Manchester, TN

#128 Oct 10, 2012
19 thats still 1 to 2 years held back, truth prob. knows what he's talking about. We all was hearing that same stuff when he was first hired. If they find things out on them maybe for once the people of White County will hold the people doing the hiring accountable. We all knew this would end up a big joke, and it's looking like it way sooner than we thought, Still 2 years is going to be to long with this bunch anyway.
george

Livingston, TN

#129 Oct 11, 2012
TruthOrDare wrote:
19 thats still 1 to 2 years held back, truth prob. knows what he's talking about. We all was hearing that same stuff when he was first hired. If they find things out on them maybe for once the people of White County will hold the people doing the hiring accountable. We all knew this would end up a big joke, and it's looking like it way sooner than we thought, Still 2 years is going to be to long with this bunch anyway.
What does this have to do with his being hired is it against the law to be held back? He is a good teacher and coach building the team so quit your gripping because he is from Livingston and support the team or stay home I doubt you will be missed just one more grouch gone.
COG1018

Moline, IL

#130 Oct 11, 2012
I would say most people on here complaining is not from Sparta or even go to games and support the program/kids in any way what so ever.I will support no matter who is playing or coaching. I am a true fan and will support till dead.Keep coaching Houser till the day comes you move on and players keep playing till you grad.
truth

Sarasota, FL

#131 Oct 11, 2012
TruthOrDare wrote:
19 thats still 1 to 2 years held back, truth prob. knows what he's talking about. We all was hearing that same stuff when he was first hired. If they find things out on them maybe for once the people of White County will hold the people doing the hiring accountable. We all knew this would end up a big joke, and it's looking like it way sooner than we thought, Still 2 years is going to be to long with this bunch anyway.
Wait and see, it will end badly.
Anything that involves Mark Houser always does.
can tell

Rock Island, TN

#132 Oct 13, 2012
I see we won agin, i see no bitching
COG1018

Moline, IL

#133 Oct 13, 2012
GO WARRIORS! Getting better every game.
Dumb bees

Jasper, TN

#134 Oct 13, 2012
I also see no signs of the idiot dumb bastards who wish only ill on our team. Didn't go but heard we played well. Good job
truth

United States

#135 Oct 13, 2012
Never said they couldn't coach, never said anything against the boys.

I just know the coaching staff you have can not keep themselves out of trouble for very long.

Wait and see.
LAgrad1998

Manchester, TN

#136 Oct 14, 2012
truth wrote:
Never said they couldn't coach, never said anything against the boys.
I just know the coaching staff you have can not keep themselves out of trouble for very long.
Wait and see.
You know thats the truth if you know them at all!
saywhat

Pleasant Hill, TN

#137 Oct 14, 2012
We beat the one team this past Friday that actually has a worse record than us the last 20 years. lol
Score

Manchester, TN

#138 Oct 18, 2012
What's it Going to be this Friday?
whatsup

Manchester, TN

#139 Oct 19, 2012
This is one of the worse coached teams that has ever set foot on our field.
I've set in the stands for years and tonight is the only time I've ever been embarrassed by how our boys conducted themselves and the cheap shots that were took.
I don't ever say much, always support the Warriors but this group of coaches that we have now is the worse set of inexperienced guys I believe has ever came through here,and we've had a bunch of them.
I hope that this doesn't go on much longer because I can't back this group of coach's and I have always gave, not after what I saw tonight.
worrywart

Florham Park, NJ

#140 Oct 19, 2012
COG1018 wrote:
GO WARRIORS! Getting better every game.
Getting better every game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Repukes fund infrastructure 1 hr Gramps 2
White county Repukes 2 hr Republican 3
wheel tax gas tax bailey 2 hr repukes 1
White county repukes lawsuit oddie 2 hr repukes 1
ODDIE lawsuit SHOUPE republican 2 hr ahhah 3
Halo 3 hr Lawdy 8
CBS and Stephen Colbert 4 hr Susie Q 16

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages