walmart pharmacy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Quebeck, TN

#1 Aug 6, 2012
just wondering if anyone has had a problem with the walmart pharmacy? I had 3 refills on my medicine and they told me to come back August 2nd,so I did and they still wouldn't let me get my refills. I went straight to walgreens and had my preciptions moved,they were very nice and helpful. walmart pharmacy sucks! when its a problem for someone to get their refills somethings wrong,very wrong.
huh

Columbia, TN

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Cool story bro.
Donna

Quebeck, TN

#3 Aug 7, 2012
my mom use to get her medicine there and noticed they were cheating her out of pills. She would suppost to get 30 and only have like 23. She caught them cheating her several times then decided to go somewhere else. So your not the only one whos had problems with them.
umm

Columbia, TN

#4 Aug 7, 2012
Wondering and Donna are the same person. Pathetic lowlife.
some people

Quebeck, TN

#5 Aug 7, 2012
umm wrote:
Wondering and Donna are the same person. Pathetic l
owlife.
why would you call someone pathetic lowlife if they are unhappy with a business and wanted to warn other people? sounds like your the lowlife!
who cares

Quebeck, TN

#6 Aug 7, 2012
so what if they are the same person who cares? your retarted,lol
sdd

Quebeck, TN

#7 Aug 7, 2012
go to sparta discount drugs,end of story.
lol

Columbia, TN

#8 Aug 8, 2012
When you call someone a retard, at least make sure you know the difference between, "your" and "you're". Make you look like the retard not knowing.
who cares

Quebeck, TN

#9 Aug 8, 2012
lol wrote:
When you call someone a retard, at least make sure you know the difference between, "your" and "you're". Make you look like the retard not knowing.
what are you a english teacher? I don't think so....got my point made good enough. I put your retarded,thats what I meant. YOUR RETARDED!
lol

Columbia, TN

#10 Aug 8, 2012
Actually, I am a math teacher. And YOU'RE pathetic.
pie

Redford, MI

#11 Aug 8, 2012
And there ya go, folks! The best argument yet for gay marriage!
who cares

Quebeck, TN

#12 Aug 8, 2012
lol wrote:
yeah right your a math teacher....lol and i'm the president...YOUR A JOKE
Donna

Quebeck, TN

#13 Aug 8, 2012
lol wrote:
If your a math teacher maybe you should work for walmart pharmacy and teach them how to COUNT pills..........
kenny

Columbia, TN

#14 Aug 8, 2012
"who cares" and "Donna".... I don't understand why people talk to themselves on here. Do you really thing people are dumb enough to not read pass the BS? blah. I am a financial adviser in Mcminnville and make a fortune off simple minded folks like yourselves. So keep talking to yourselves and enjoy making yourself feel important on topix. Pathetic? Yes. But I'm not here to judge. Good luck losers.
LOL

Quebeck, TN

#15 Aug 9, 2012
people talk to themselves all the time. Whats the difference with talking to yourself out loud or oline? LOL

Since: Apr 12

Sparta, TN

#16 Aug 9, 2012
I'd be willing to bet the pills that were 'miscounted' were controlled substances. 1. You should count your meds before you leave the counter. If there is a discrepency it can be resolved then and there. 2. Stop stealing your mom's meds and blaming the people at the pharmacy. This is all conjecture of course. I could be wrong.
haha

Columbia, TN

#17 Aug 9, 2012
of course they were narcotics. dumb crackwhore probably ate half the bottle before you got to the car. typical sparta trash.
greatful521

Sparta, TN

#18 Aug 9, 2012
umm wrote:
Wondering and Donna are the same person. Pathetic lowlife.
sounds like you are you the walmart employee who is tapping into the meds?
greatful521

Sparta, TN

#19 Aug 9, 2012
Pieces of peace wrote:
I'd be willing to bet the pills that were 'miscounted' were controlled substances. 1. You should count your meds before you leave the counter. If there is a discrepency it can be resolved then and there. 2. Stop stealing your mom's meds and blaming the people at the pharmacy. This is all conjecture of course. I could be wrong.
You could be wrong, healthcare has one of the highest rates of addiction and alcoholism of any careers out there!
Donna

Quebeck, TN

#20 Aug 9, 2012
My mom is only on high blood pressure pills and thryoid pills,sorry NO narcotics. They did cheat her out of of pills,walmart that is.

Thank you greaful51 for your replys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football Players Bullying Post 2 min TTH 23
Robby Prater (Jul '10) 4 min okthen 11
Football game on or not fri? 37 min Mad 1
White County Corruption!!! 4 hr Lisa 1
ymca swimming of the 1960;s (Dec '09) 6 hr Ophilia Bitz 31
Diana Everett Argo 9 hr Slyguy22 1
Kimberly Taylor 9 hr Toothpick 15
WCHS Football Coaching Staff Tue Big and Proud 63

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web