Renee Flatt pageants/benefits

Posted in the Sparta Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not a fan of her

Charlotte, NC

#1 Feb 24, 2013
How dare Renee ask the public for donations for a very recent benefit and then be so ugly when asked how much they raised at the benefit. Does Renee have something to hide? I don't see a problem with people who donated asking how much was raised. It was a public event wasn't it?
momma

Shelbyville, TN

#2 Feb 24, 2013
I've always thought her pagants are rigged.
None of your business

Salisbury, NC

#3 Feb 25, 2013
The important thing is is that the family knows the amount and THE FAMILY has chosen to keep the amount disclosed. Obviously they don't think it's anyone's business but if you just truly feel like you can't live without knowing then you should grow a set and ask them directly instead of running your mouth about someone who put a lot of time and effort into helping this family.
Happy now

Salisbury, NC

#4 Feb 25, 2013
The total has been disclosed...are you happy now?! Who will you start talking about now?!
tomato

Stanley, NC

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Did Kyla work before the cancer? I thought she was a stay at home mom
Looking

Stanley, NC

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Happy now wrote:
The total has been disclosed...are you happy now?! Who will you start talking about now?!
Where is total??? I didn't see it in ur post.
Happy now

Salisbury, NC

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Looking wrote:
<quoted text> Where is total??? I didn't see it in ur post.
Too lazy to figure it out...ok here you go...over 20,000. And yes Kyla worked until this
why why why

Stanley, NC

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Happy now wrote:
<quoted text>
Too lazy to figure it out...ok here you go...over 20,000. And yes Kyla worked until this
Why the bitterness?
Patricia M

Spencer, TN

#9 Feb 25, 2013
why why why wrote:
<quoted text>Why the bitterness?
The bitterness is because someone, Renee, willing devoted all her time to help someone in the community. She didn't get anything out of it. If you donated good for you. What difference did it make how much was raised? You people are ignorant. If you are gonna behave like this and hide on here then you shouldn't participate. At all. You are only bringing negativity to an already difficult and trying time for Kyla and her family. How bout you tell us who you are so we can attack you? It's easy to hide behind a screen and throw accusations and implications. It's a lot harder to give of yourself, taking time from your family, to help unselfishly. You're pathetic.
jimmyj

Tracy City, TN

#10 Feb 25, 2013
momma wrote:
I've always thought her pagants are rigged.
All beauty contests are.
here ur answer

Stanley, NC

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Patricia M wrote:
<quoted text>
The bitterness is because someone, Renee, willing devoted all her time to help someone in the community. She didn't get anything out of it. If you donated good for you. What difference did it make how much was raised? You people are ignorant. If you are gonna behave like this and hide on here then you shouldn't participate. At all. You are only bringing negativity to an already difficult and trying time for Kyla and her family. How bout you tell us who you are so we can attack you? It's easy to hide behind a screen and throw accusations and implications. It's a lot harder to give of yourself, taking time from your family, to help unselfishly. You're pathetic.
There u go running those chomps again. I thought the SYB set you straight?! U always sticking ur nose in everything where it don't belong. Ur a good one to be calling someone pathetic. Sounds like u and "why why why" are siblings from another mother!
in the know

North Richland Hills, TX

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Patricia M wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know who the fundraiser was for, but absolutely believe when you ask the public for support, you should be proud of and communicate the results. No need to be ugly abou tany of it, and there is nothing wrong with asking, "how much was raised?"
just sayinnnn

Stanley, NC

#13 Feb 25, 2013
I remember the Honaker benefit was proud to tell their total amount raised from their community. They didn't have anything to hide.
Confused

Cookeville, TN

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Who or what was this benefit for?
Patricia M

Spencer, TN

#15 Feb 26, 2013
The benefit was for Kyla Blaylock Phillips. She was recently diagnosed and has undergone treatments for breast cancer. It is not the publics business how much was raised. It wasn't done for the public. Everything that has been and will be done is for the Phillips family. If you want to be 'in the know' then start going to Team Kyla meetings and get involved with helping.

As for being 'set straight'... If you have something to say it to me then don't be a coward and hide behind a fake name on a computer. You know where I'll be on Saturday. And you probably know where I'll be Friday night since you know so much about my life. Hope to see you there so we can have a conversation about... well what ever you feel you need to get off your chest.
bossy

Hendersonville, NC

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Patricia M wrote:
The benefit was for Kyla Blaylock Phillips. She was recently diagnosed and has undergone treatments for breast cancer. It is not the publics business how much was raised. It wasn't done for the public. Everything that has been and will be done is for the Phillips family. If you want to be 'in the know' then start going to Team Kyla meetings and get involved with helping.
As for being 'set straight'... If you have something to say it to me then don't be a coward and hide behind a fake name on a computer. You know where I'll be on Saturday. And you probably know where I'll be Friday night since you know so much about my life. Hope to see you there so we can have a conversation about... well what ever you feel you need to get off your chest.
Well Miss Bossy if it wasn't for the public they wouldn't have raised anything. Stop stirring the pot. You seem like a real trouble maker. You must not have a life.
Hello Pot

Spencer, TN

#17 Feb 26, 2013
bossy wrote:
<quoted text>Well Miss Bossy if it wasn't for the public they wouldn't have raised anything. Stop stirring the pot. You seem like a real trouble maker. You must not have a life.
Meet Kettle.
no dog in this

Sparta, TN

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Hello Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet Kettle.
That was HILARIOUS!!!! Good one
when

Thomasville, NC

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Since when did she work?
Ummm

Spencer, TN

#20 Feb 27, 2013
What difference does it make whether she worked or not? Does someone who chooses to be a full time wife and mother deserve less compassion and support from the community? Why would this even be brought up? Sounds to me like a bunch of 'pageant moms' are ticked off that their little angel didn't win and looking for a reason to attack someone. Not everyone can win. The pageant wasn't fixed by anyone. If you saw the score cards you would know that. The judges don't know the contestants. Nor do they know what each of the other judges score. The scores were tallied by two people who had no partiality. All Renee did was read the results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paige Pecor 8 min Last I was told 7
Gay/Lesbian Teachers - Bigger Problem than we k... (Feb '11) 18 hr IFuckedYourWife 33
Hazzard Life ? Are you kidding me ? (Jun '12) 19 hr WTF 74
Dump Ben Lomand 19 hr WTF 13
James Farris (Jan '11) 20 hr Angel 14
Hungry Kids at 231 S Young St(please help) Sat HOSS 5
Fireworks Fri Al Henry 2
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages