curious

Cookeville, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Can anyone tell me anything about Nicole Cimino?
yeah

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Needle junkie!!!!
agree

Cookeville, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2012
She is bad news! She is on drugs bad. And if she gets the chance she will steal from you no matter what. If I was you I would stay away from her.
UsedToBeAFriend

Hillsboro, TN

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Nicole used to be a good person til the needle got ahold of her. Now I dont want anything to do with her. As long as she stays away from me im fine. If she comes near me then we will definetly have a problem. They say its the drugs, or its the needle. But I think thats just an excuse to act how you really are but now you can just blame it on something else. And never have to take responsibility. Not gonna lie I have definetly done my fair share of drugs. Never stuck a needle in my arm. Seeing how people get and knowing myself. Makes me not wanna do it even more. But regardless of anything I do or have done you wont ever see me out here robbing anyone I can. Espically someone I have been friends with since KINDERGARDEN. No we weren't always the best of friends but I still always considered you a friend. Til you you steal from me then run away like a coward. I hope one day she does get her life right. Not just for her but also for her little girl. But I will never want anything to do with her again. Not gonna sit and bash her because what good is that gonna do? It's is sure not gonna keep her from sticking that needle in her arm.
Slow joe

Clarksville, TN

#5 Oct 12, 2012
She needs help
who what when where

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2012
NEEDLE JUNKIE PILL HOE. HER WALLET WAS FOUND AT THE CREST AND IT HAD A NEEDLE IN IT IMAGINE THT
ol red

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 13, 2012
she is a very purdy lady wishin she was't bein like dat why i'm tellin ya now she too durn purdy for dat dar stuff but who am i nobody but what can ya do but say she purdy but i'm thinkin she likein dem dar black boys cant do nuttin bout dat an i'm likein her purdy name too
dumb

Spencer, TN

#8 Nov 13, 2012
god you make my head hurt-retard
ol red wrote:
she is a very purdy lady wishin she was't bein like dat why i'm tellin ya now she too durn purdy for dat dar stuff but who am i nobody but what can ya do but say she purdy but i'm thinkin she likein dem dar black boys cant do nuttin bout dat an i'm likein her purdy name too
anyone

Tracy City, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Nasty and skanky as they come. Ewwwwwwww

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheres john spivey 2 hr WTF 2
Bojangles in Sparta (Jul '14) 15 hr Unk31 90
DJ Rector (Oct '11) Wed Rons Towing 23
TWRA= jon ryan Wed WTF 3
Louann Busby Kendall Wed chicago bears 1
anyone know tiffany ford (Jan '10) Tue winona lee 33
White County School Closings (Feb '10) Feb 24 Myheadhurt 70
Sparta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web