Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

red wrote:
this is for the people who know what happened to Robert why did you need a souvenir from Robert's body ?
If you know something contact me.
virgil

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

He's in the federal witness protection program i think.
Sandra Frazier

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

virgil wrote:
This is something I will never believe,(I DO WISH IT WAS TRUE), this tale has gone round the bend more times than you know, I would have to have proof, which there is NONE, I need some serious info, I could write a paper full of things that was supposed to have happened,but no proof,If the time ever comes that I have enough money the body will be exhumed to prove it is or isn't Robert in that grave,try living with this everyday,who ever did this , YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE OF ME,even when I die I will walk beside you every step you take, when you breath I'll be next to you hoping to steal your very last breath,no matter what you are doing I'll be beside you, you can take that to the bank!!!
Brenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

I wonder if there was MONEY involve would they be any more info.
Sandra Frazier

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

virgil wrote:
DEAR VIRGLE: I am waiting to hear from you about ROBERT and where he is,I waited where you told me to meet you, you didn't show up! Do they know your telling me? Or are they moving him again?
lets see

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

this is a closed case.you have all the info you'll ever get unless some idiot gets on topix and makes it up then its useless information.there is a 50,000.00 reward for info about Terry Sullivan and nothing at all.i'd like to know what you're digging for myself?this man died in an accidental fire according to the state fire marshall so this keeps popping up every so often from the sis of the victim but realistically i can't see why she doesn't move on and she seems bitter and angry at the world over this so i guess she'll never get over it.sometimes just because you can't see things as they are it doesn't mean things aren't the way they are.accept it and move on girl you're going to ruin your health like this.you will probably get mad and slam me but i say all this in love.
Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

I got told that ROGER MEADOWS is the KINGPIN of this. And he know about ROBERT PARKS.That ROGER AND A FRIEND know all about it!!!!!!!!!
WOW NOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

Hey ant Roger Meadows on the other topix to is that the same one i guess he much be the kingpin IN ALL DRUGS NOW DAY.
move on

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Sandra Frazier is crazy. Her brother died in a fire they buried him and she was at his funeral. OMG Get a life. You need to get professorial help. He is gone and not coming back. You sit on that mountain and think you are better then anyone else and even think you are better then the rest of your kin folk. Got news for you. You are not any better then anyone. Before you go throwing stones you need to look at your daughter the one that had you a bunch of babies to put on welfare and food stamps. Don't be so quick to judge you and your holy rolling sister need to think about what you have done in your past and let God do His job. As for you're brother he is gone and never coming back so let him rest. One of the men that probably had a hand in on his death is gone now too. Your brother and brother in law are gone let them rest in peace.
Sadly mistaken

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

NUMBER ONE, if you really knew her, you would know that she does not think she is better than anyone! And who do you refer to as a holy rolling sister? Jerk!! And is it really your business if her daughter did have kids? We're you a sperm donor and you know that she had them just for government assistance, I THINK NOT! Her daughters really do love their children! And let me ask you this, have you ever traumatically lost some one? We're they burnt alive and I recognizable to where you really felt as if you had no closure? If not I pray you never do! It is the most disturbing feeling and experience ever! You are a pathetic excuse of a human being! How dare you judge her! You DO NOT KNOW HER! I would suggest you get a life and leave her alone. If her wanting answers bothers you that much, THEN DON'T READ ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER, ROBERT, OR HER FAMILY!! Get a life and do not judge unless you have walked in her and her families shoes!
move on wrote:
Sandra Frazier is crazy. Her brother died in a fire they buried him and she was at his funeral. OMG Get a life. You need to get professorial help. He is gone and not coming back. You sit on that mountain and think you are better then anyone else and even think you are better then the rest of your kin folk. Got news for you. You are not any better then anyone. Before you go throwing stones you need to look at your daughter the one that had you a bunch of babies to put on welfare and food stamps. Don't be so quick to judge you and your holy rolling sister need to think about what you have done in your past and let God do His job. As for you're brother he is gone and never coming back so let him rest. One of the men that probably had a hand in on his death is gone now too. Your brother and brother in law are gone let them rest in peace.
FYI

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Oh, dear move on,'
Mrs. Frazier is indisposed at the moment. She will be sure to respond AS SOON AS SHE RETURNS!!!
move on wrote:
Sadly Mistaken

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

NUMBER ONE!IF you REALLY knew her, you would know that she does not think nor act like she is better than anyone. Neither does she act like she is!!And who do you refer to as a holy rolling sister? That's real Christian of ya!!And is it really any of your business if she does have a daughter that had kids? And how do you know she had them for government assistance? Were you the sperm donor that she supposedly said this to? She loves her children!!! AND LET ME ASK YOU THIS!!! have you ever lost someone traumatically where they burned to death and were unrecognizable? This gives you no closure. If you have not, I HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOU NEVER DO! How dare you judge her when you probably don't even know her. YOU ARE A PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE! YOU DO NOT KNOW HER!! I would suggest you leave her alone. If you don't like what she says, DON'T READ ANY POSTS ABOUT HER, ROBERT, OR HER FAMILY. GET A LIFE AND DO NOT JUDGE UNLESS YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE IN HER AND HER FAMILIES SHOES!!! YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH. Stop trying to be a big dog and keep your mouth closed. I feel for you when she gets a hold of you!!! And just wait until her "Holy Rollin" sister gets a hold of you. You are NOT as slick as you think you are! Go put yourself back in your little box!!
move on wrote:

“Vote for Hillary Clinton”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

virgil wrote:
if law enforcement went to the lengths of faking a death to get him in the witness protection program he must have known alot.during this time alot of bigtime drug dealers went to federal prison and you would never read in the paper or see it on the news and the trials took place in other states.if he is in the federal witness program you're endangering his life by posting his name on the internet.The more I read and hear the more I think it may be witness protection.if you dig the body up and its not him then that goes public and he's really in danger.i think jeremy bechtel and erin foster are in the federal witness program.
S Frazier

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

move on wrote:
Hey BIMBO you need to read what you wrote get your story straight!I know my brother is gone, I know he is not coming back, it didn't take me this long to figure it out,here again you talk about me acting like I'm better than other people,(AGAIN), I AM NOT NOW OR HAVE NEVER THOUGHT I WAS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!!I am just ME,I love my family, even when they do things I don't like.OK you NUT CASE, if you have a problem with me you come to me, DO NOT bring my daughter or my grandchildren into this,you are one piece of garbage to bring them into this,I love my grandchildren more than my own life, I live for them,they are so precious, now if you want to fight bring it on but back off them,as for welfare you need to check this out before you open that pie hole of yours,I can't believe after some of the things you have done that you would have the nerve to say something like you have.I love my family. CAN YOU LOVE?
move on

Grover, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Some of the things I have done? Why you act as if you know me. Lmao! You and your friends judge people. I know for a fact that you do. Unlike you I can move on because I just wanted to let you know how I feel about how you treat other people when all they do is try to be nice to you and be your friend but you think you are better when you are not. Now that I said my peace goodbye and happy hunting.
S Frazier

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

move on wrote:
Some of the things I have done? Why you act as if you know me. Lmao! You and your friends judge people. I know for a fact that you do. Unlike you I can move on because I just wanted to let you know how I feel about how you treat other people when all they do is try to be nice to you and be your friend but you think you are better when you are not. Now that I said my peace goodbye and happy hunting.
you don't know me at all!! anyone that knows me will know who is telling the truth, I don't bother anyone,I stay home take care of my kids,now it's went from me and my sister bothering people to now my friends,I know you can move on , you move on very often, I don't have to hunt you you will show yourself because you have a wrapped mind and don't know how to keep your mouth shut. If I bother you so much why do you hide behind a false name? I put up my name why don't you? Are you a chicken or just a big WUSS?
need to know

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

move on wrote:
Move on ,I just wanted to tell you that my HOLY ROLLING sister said she will pray for you, she said she would like to LAY HANDS ON YOU!!! she knows your troubled,would you like to come to church with her,God loves sinners, you may be blessed with the SPIRIT!!You could be slayed in the SPIRIT!!!BRING IT ON SISTER!!!You can go early she has a key!!!
move on

Pisgah Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Preach it sister Frazier! Keep them rolling! Lmao!

“Vote for Hillary Clinton”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

this is not a laughing matter.
S Frazier

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Ides o March wrote:
this is not a laughing matter.
This is no laughing matter,my sister is very serious when she invited "MOVE ON" to go to church, she would never joke about CHURCH,Move On or anyone else is welcome to go to church with her anytime,if you need to go early her or someone will go with you,you can feel the SPIRIT in her church, your always welcome.But this topic wasn't about Me, My Sister, or Church, this is about my brother ROBERT WAYNE PARKS,who was supposed to have died in a fire December 30, 2000, I know all the stories about this, I'm looking for what really happened,yes someone does know, hopefully someone will come forward,I will be waiting,as far as MOVE ON, you are a NUT, if you have problems with me YOU know where I am , YOU know my phone number,YOU know that I know who you are!!! YOU have a lot to loose,PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!Quit playing on here, be serious, whats between you and me has nothing to do with this topic.GROW UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of45
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Sparta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••