First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SandraFrazier

Sparta, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2011
My brother ROBERT PARKS was with us on this day in 2000, we didn't know that would be his last day with us,sometime between December 29 into early morning on December 30 he would be taken from us,he died in a fire ,we are asking if anyone knows any information please let us know,we have waited hoping someone could and would come forward,so far nothing and no one, we will never give up,because we loved him then , we love him now, PLEASE HELP! I know from past experience that some people will have ugly things to say,but maybe someone will come forward, so I'll put this up hoping someone will help. THANK YOU. ROBERTS SISTER. SANDY

Since: Jul 10

Morrison, TN

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Sorry for your lost Sandra. I hope and pray you find the answers you are looking for.
Just the facts please

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 30, 2011
:):) I ****HEARD****he's not *****dead
meth was being cooked by a bunch of meth heads and the one you're talking about got out with a crapload of money and is living in florida.they buried another meth head.just what i heard.I also heard a meth kingpin lives on the mountain to this day and gets by with whatever he wants.and he made off with the kingpins money and is afraid to come back.probably dun sed to much.
SandraFrazier

Sparta, TN

#4 Dec 31, 2011
Just the facts please wrote:
:):) I ****HEARD****he's not *****dead
meth was being cooked by a bunch of meth heads and the one you're talking about got out with a crapload of money and is living in florida.they buried another meth head.just what i heard.I also heard a meth kingpin lives on the mountain to this day and gets by with whatever he wants.and he made off with the kingpins money and is afraid to come back.probably dun sed to much.
Well when I posted on here I said someone would say something ugly, well here we go, Well "Just the facts please",you said what you have to say, you think you know something ,whether you know something or you don't, I would like to talk to you, I just need to know what really happened,if you want to contact me and PLEASE DO, I'll get my phone number to you ,or I'll meet you somewhere,I NEED THE TRUTH PLEASE.IT"S BEEN 11YEARS YESTERDAY!! IF you know something and tell me what is it going to hurt,I need to know whether we burried the right body .
SandraFrazier

Sparta, TN

#5 Dec 31, 2011
SandraFrazier wrote:
My brother ROBERT PARKS was with us on this day in 2000, we didn't know that would be his last day with us,sometime between December 29 into early morning on December 30 he would be taken from us,he died in a fire ,we are asking if anyone knows any information please let us know,we have waited hoping someone could and would come forward,so far nothing and no one, we will never give up,because we loved him then , we love him now, PLEASE HELP! I know from past experience that some people will have ugly things to say,but maybe someone will come forward, so I'll put this up hoping someone will help. THANK YOU. ROBERTS SISTER. SANDY
Who ever is rating or whatever that is at top of comment what does that mean?
SandraFrazier

Sparta, TN

#6 Dec 31, 2011
This is for " JUST THE FACTS PLEASE", PlEASE contact me I'm pretty sure I know who you are,PLEASE contact me.
spi

Sparta, TN

#7 Dec 31, 2011
what do you think about the reopening of ravenscroft's mine
SandraFrazier

Sparta, TN

#8 Dec 31, 2011
spi wrote:
what do you think about the reopening of ravenscroft's mine
What have the Ravenscroft mines have to do with my brother? PLEASE talk to me.
Anonymous

Dunkirk, IN

#9 Dec 31, 2011
why dont u peole do what this kind lady is askin?? she was really nice bout asking for help...it seems u all r giving a run around....i am asking everyone to help(sandra Frazier)out..this woman is very nice,very kind and good hearted..if it was my brother i would the same thing sandra..i know u dont know me but i know three of your children..i pray and hope that find out something real soon.i just dislike how some act like they know something but want give u the facts ...prayin that u find something out soon...GOD BLESS
truth really hurts

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 1, 2012
bet1976 wrote:
why dont u peole do what this kind lady is askin?? she was really nice bout asking for help...it seems u all r giving a run around....i am asking everyone to help(sandra Frazier)out..this woman is very nice,very kind and good hearted..if it was my brother i would the same thing sandra..i know u dont know me but i know three of your children..i pray and hope that find out something real soon.i just dislike how some act like they know something but want give u the facts ...prayin that u find something out soon...GOD BLESS
Don't say.A B C D E F G H _____Say H G F E D C B A.
Don't think 1 2 3 4 5
Think________5 4 3 2 1
If you can figure this out you will answer alot of your questions.
SandraFrazier

Sparta, TN

#11 Jan 1, 2012
truth really hurts wrote:
<quoted text>Don't say.A B C D E F G H _____Say H G F E D C B A.
Don't think 1 2 3 4 5
Think________5 4 3 2 1
If you know something why play games? This is real, not pretend, we are talking about someone losing there life, a family grieving for eleven years,I hurt and grieve as much now as I did then.Please don't play, if you know information contact me ,if you want to play go to somewhere else, I could get mad but I won't,I just hope and PRAY you never face anything like this,I'm still asking , PLEASE, if you know something let me know. THANK YOU.
SandraFrazier

Sparta, TN

#12 Jan 1, 2012
truth really hurts wrote:
<quoted text>Don't say.A B C D E F G H _____Say H G F E D C B A.
Don't think 1 2 3 4 5
Think________5 4 3 2 1
Would you like to see pictures of ROBERT, his two girls,or his precious GRANDDAUGHTER, he will never meet NEVEAH, she is beautiful!she will never know how it feels to have her Grandpa pick her up, tell her her he loves her,that he will always be there for her, he will never take her fishing,(which he loved),this is real, not a game,help if you can ,don't play.
Anonymous

Dunkirk, IN

#13 Jan 1, 2012
hey look i dont like being ugly but i am gettin ready to start so here it goes...stop being a ass to this nice women and help her out...its not bout knowing how to count or say your abc's ..i think we learnt that long ago..we are all grown ups here ..so that it to heart and help out...if not get the hell out her shyt and get a life ..be a real man or women which ever u r and tell her ur real name..sorry sandra bout the bad words just tryin to help u out ..
DIGGING UP BONE

Sparta, TN

#14 Jan 2, 2012
SandraFrazier wrote:
<quoted text>What have the Ravenscroft mines have to do with my brother? PLEASE talk to me.
JUST THINK ABOUT ALL THE OLD THINGS THAT MAY BE FOUND IN THE MINE AND AROUND IT
love this

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jan 2, 2012
Robert was a good friend of mine, I was told many years ago the fire was caused by a cigarette in bed...don't rem who told me that though
DIGGING UP BONE

Sparta, TN

#16 Jan 2, 2012
love this wrote:
Robert was a good friend of mine, I was told many years ago the fire was caused by a cigarette in bed...don't rem who told me that though
so you think he was in the bed?
SandraFrazier

Sparta, TN

#17 Jan 2, 2012
love this wrote:
No he was not in bed! no the fire did not start from a cigarette.Thank You for being his friend.
i heard it too

Tarentum, PA

#18 Jan 2, 2012
yeah Sandy, thats the story that went around, that he was in bed and fire was started by a cigarette.. i have known Robert alla my life as well as your dad and several members of the family, it is such a tragedy when something like this happens, especially with no closure, so many questions left unanswered,
Unfortunately with all the smart a$$es that are on this site, thats about what you will get from here.. alot of smart a$$ responses, there are very few ppl who will respond seriously or sympathetically.I wish you all the luck in finding your answers and putting your mind and heart at ease.
Sandra Frazier

Sparta, TN

#19 Jan 2, 2012
i heard it too wrote:
yeah Sandy, thats the story that went around, that he was in bed and fire was started by a cigarette.. i have known Robert alla my life as well as your dad and several members of the family, it is such a tragedy when something like this happens, especially with no closure, so many questions left unanswered,
Unfortunately with all the smart a$$es that are on this site, thats about what you will get from here.. alot of smart a$$ responses, there are very few ppl who will respond seriously or sympathetically.I wish you all the luck in finding your answers and putting your mind and heart at ease.
I know my chances are slim getting info from here but I have to try, I know some of the tales that have gone around about the fire, all I will say on here is, If anyone says they know Robert they WILL know where the body was & what the chances of a fire being caused by a cigarette,of him taking money and leaving tn. & not coming home,I know someone out there DOES KNOW WHAT HAPPENED,I just keep hoping & praying that the person will come forward.
red

Sparta, TN

#22 Jan 5, 2012
this is for the people who know what happened to Robert why did you need a souvenir from Robert's body ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Neal 1 hr Curious 25
Eclipse traffic 2 hr TTH 17
Steve Brannon OUT 3 hr Sara 4
Sparta Gentlemans Club 3 hr Username 4
To many children in classroom 3 hr The Truth 19
Sparta Country Club 10 hr RoxAnnRox 33
Next Sheriff Race 15 hr TTH 61

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance