kayak hiring felons
WHAT

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2012
Just heard Jackson Kayak hired Scottie King. Don't they run background checks anymore! He ain't nuthin but a drug dealing POS!!!
wavy gravy

Sparta, TN

#2 Jan 5, 2012
He must have got your job....
seems to me

Sparta, TN

#3 Jan 5, 2012
wavy gravy wrote:
probably his "baby momma" and dime bag too....
WHAT

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2012
wavy gravy wrote:
LOL not a chance. I just know he has a long record of being a thief and drug dealer. I don't know any business owner in their right minds who would hire someone like him! Either you don't know who he is or you're just a POS like him. Maybe one of the druggies that buy from him.
wavy gravy

Sparta, TN

#5 Jan 5, 2012
I know what we should do. Never give the felons a job. That way we know what they'll be doing instead of working.
wavy gravy

Sparta, TN

#6 Jan 5, 2012
Quit using my name you poser....
WHAT

United States

#7 Jan 5, 2012
wavy gravy wrote:
I know what we should do. Never give the felons a job. That way we know what they'll be doing instead of working.
Sure because all druggies and thieves deserve to have the better jobs before those who are good people and follow the laws. You must be a crack head like him and his daughter.
seems to me

Sparta, TN

#8 Jan 5, 2012
I don't think a job should go to anyone based on whether they are a felon or not, as long as they are not currently involved in crime. A job should go to the most qualified person. If people are equally qualified, then I guess I'd give it to the law-abiding citizen first.
If you only knew

Sparta, TN

#9 Jan 5, 2012
Jackson Kayak has a program in the TN State Prison system to train inmates while they are there so they can already be partially trained to take a job upon release. They work closely with the Probation and Parole to monitor the prisoners. So far, no probationers have violated.

I guess they figure it's easier to train an inmate while their sober in jail than it is to train one of the town crackheads while they're on the outside.
Hmmmmm

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 5, 2012
I believe Kayak has the right to hire whoever they want. I don't believe you have any say so in the matter. STFU!
WHAT

United States

#11 Jan 5, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
I believe Kayak has the right to hire whoever they want. I don't believe you have any say so in the matter. STFU!
Hmmm I believe I have the right to say what I want. STFU. I love how crack heads defend each other.
Seems to me

Sparta, TN

#12 Jan 5, 2012
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm I believe I have the right to say what I want. STFU. I love how crack heads defend each other.
Yeah, it's almost as funny as the fake "christians" running around town patting each other on the back with one hand and stabbing each other in the back with the other.
WHAT

United States

#13 Jan 5, 2012
seems to me wrote:
I don't think a job should go to anyone based on whether they are a felon or not, as long as they are not currently involved in crime. A job should go to the most qualified person. If people are equally qualified, then I guess I'd give it to the law-abiding citizen first.
So you believe that someone who has made a life of being a crook deserves a job over someone who follows the law? What a dumbass! That gave me a good laugh!
seems to me

Sparta, TN

#14 Jan 5, 2012
being a felon means you've been convicted (or pled guilty) to a felony charge. could be 1 felony. that hardly qualifies for a "life of crime".

And yes, I'd still hire the more qualified person, believing that people can change. I'd rather be wrong than be a hard-hearted "christian"
WHAT

United States

#15 Jan 5, 2012
My work is done here:)
seems to me

Sparta, TN

#16 Jan 5, 2012
figured it was... perspective is always good. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election of Trustee 6 hr In the know 80
Bye shoupe & simmons 9 hr TTH 7
News Sex offender arrested for public intox 14 hr Joey 7
Jeff Gentry - Sentencing postponed again! 14 hr Lighthouse 7
corrupt (May '13) 17 hr ThingsAreGoing2Ch... 20
Barking dogs (Oct '12) 19 hr Neighborwithdogs 19
Wchs spring football? 19 hr Cookeville 5

Sparta Jobs

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages