psychic/mediym in our town

psychic/mediym in our town

Posted in the Sparta Forum

Karen M

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2012
hey young man just walked up to me while I was pumping gas at the Hess and said I know you'll think I'm crazy and it's okay if you tell me to fuck off . he continued by saying he had a message from my husband who it died 3 months earlier. that I should quit blaming myself and concentrate on everybody's that is alive and that he is okay. I thought he was just crazy and I was getting ready to take his advice and tell him to fuck off , until he said that your husband tells me you don't believe me and then he told me the promise that my husband and I made to each other on our honeymoon in the Bahamas! nobody was there but me and my husband and there was no way he could have known that promise and that information ! this guy is legitimate ! I can't remember what he told me his name was it either Eric or Aron. so if you see this guy and he has a message for you do not be mean listen to him he is legitimate !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horton's Cabinets (Feb '16) Jun '17 Housewife2000 3
where can i buy a jug to use in a jug band (Jul '13) Apr '17 Junebug 3
Searching For Joseph Smith (Jan '17) Jan '17 Anonymous 1
Vote for Donald J. Trump (Oct '16) Oct '16 MAGA 1
Vote for Donald J Trump (Oct '16) Oct '16 MAGA 1
News Whitewater Bluegrass evolves: Catch them Saturday (Jan '08) Jan '16 benhC34 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Sparta, NC (Aug '10) Jan '16 J Sweetbody Good... 6

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages