Next Last
Nuts

Sparta, MO

#1 Aug 13, 2011
Is she nuts
Dovie

Branson, MO

#2 Aug 13, 2011
yes! one split hair from going off the deep end aand killing the council.ha! ha! kinda scarey when she looks at someone over here and the other eye looks at someone else then she startes waving her arms who is going to get hit first? might be the 2 busy bodies who sits practly on top of her lap or could be cute little doreen she sits close so she can kiss up too. lol amazeing dont you think? she gets so carried away she forgets what the agenda is at hand-but it really doesnt matter she just babbles on about what ever she wants to

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
respectful

Fordland, MO

#3 Aug 14, 2011
I have met Mrs Cave before I voted for her at the election.She was very kind and dedicated to the good of Sparta.What I am hearing from different sources now causes me great concern.Her position may have put more stress on her than expected and maybe overwhelming to her.If a friend of her reads this post I would ask you to speak to her,if there is a health problem there is no shame i adressing it.Mrs Cave needs to take care of herself so she can take care of us.
Joe L

Ozark, MO

#4 Aug 14, 2011
My mommy is crazier!
super nuts

Sparta, MO

#5 Aug 14, 2011
She is very rude
Dovie

Branson, MO

#6 Aug 14, 2011
Joya does not have any people skills. She is not professional she has no problem bashing the council or the previous 2 who workwd in the office for so many years. Why are the citizens of sparta falling for that nonsense? I really think there should be a petition to get the mayor out!!!
hotRod

Branson, MO

#7 Aug 14, 2011
I'd sign a petition to get the Mayor out! Why is it judged "mean", "racy"' and "spam" to get a petition to get one person out but not a petition for another person? The mayor has delayed completing more city business being done than anyone on the council by being determined everything is going to be her way-not what the citizens of Sparta had voted for or wanted. She was so determined Mr. Cleek was going to be City Attorney and the council would not vote for him (for good reason in my opinion). She kept bringing him up at the meetings for weeks after the council didn't vote for him. Mr. Cleek withdrew.(She had twelve other applicants for City Attorney that she said they were not qualified.) THAT is WHY SPARTA DOES NOT HAVE A CITY ATTORNEY. It"s the MAYOR NOT City Council.
Joe L

Hollister, MO

#8 Aug 14, 2011
super nuts wrote:
She is very rude
My mommy is more rude.
respectful

Kimberling City, MO

#9 Aug 14, 2011
The city needs an attorney,like yesterday.Mrs Cave , you are not the "decider",nominate somebody and let's get a vote on it.
Ralph

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2011
Isn't it time for the yearly audit.We need to see just what is going on with the accounting in city hall.
Fact

Hollister, MO

#11 Aug 14, 2011
Yeah no one has seen any financial data since before she took office. Isn't that a little scary????
Ralph

United States

#12 Aug 14, 2011
If you check missouri revised statute 79-165 about a financial statement or DM4003 rules for missouri fourth class cities about a budget they both say that money cannot be paid until certain things are done. Is This why she is not paying the bills?
Joe L

Hollister, MO

#13 Aug 15, 2011
Fact wrote:
Yeah no one has seen any financial data since before she took office. Isn't that a little scary????
Ask my mommy about this one.
Joe L

Hollister, MO

#14 Aug 15, 2011
Dovie wrote:
Joya does not have any people skills. She is not professional she has no problem bashing the council or the previous 2 who workwd in the office for so many years. Why are the citizens of sparta falling for that nonsense? I really think there should be a petition to get the mayor out!!!
My mommy has people skills.
Fact

Hollister, MO

#15 Aug 15, 2011
I also think it's funny that all those people who posted on these topics so feverishly to defend the mayor are no longer posting. I can't imagine that after being on here all the time they just quit unless now they realize the mayor is pretty crazy.
Joe L

Hollister, MO

#16 Aug 15, 2011
but my mommy Virginia is crazier.
Learn

San Jose, CA

#17 Aug 15, 2011
respectful wrote:
The city needs an attorney,like yesterday.Mrs Cave , you are not the "decider",nominate somebody and let's get a vote on it.
She would nominate someone, but like last time, Virginia and Jim won't vote, which is illegal.
Dovie

Branson, MO

#18 Aug 15, 2011
Hey! you can smart off about VT and JC but let me tell you something there are reasons why they wont vote on her nominations. She is so crazy can yu believe she will only nominate 1 attorney out of 12. Well there is something wrong, she said they were not qualified so she would not nominate anyof them. I know better than that and you do too. She had the hots for Cleek (sick isnt it?) so when they wouldnt vote for him it made her mad so she is carrying a torch. Adam will make a motion to vote on any she says. So Doreen, Adam, 2 fats, and woods have a pissing game going on.So wise people and put the blame where the problem really is.
Joe L

Hollister, MO

#19 Aug 15, 2011
Now Dovie you have to quit talking about people like that. You are making us look bad.
impeach Joya

United States

#20 Aug 17, 2011
I have never regretted voting for anybody,but I sure do now.I voted for Joya not knowing her aganda was to get rid of everybody the voters elected and put her own people in .She and her friends are forcing everybody out,employees,aldermen,you name it.She has kept none of her campaign promises and wouldn't know sunshine law if it bit her,or democracy for that matter.What a nightmare!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Jul 20 Anonymous 18
Be careful Jul 18 Church Lady 2
Ding Ding the Yankers GONE Jul 17 SORR 7
News Auditor Galloway issues follow-up report after ... Jul 15 travis bilyeu 2
More is good (Mar '13) Jul 14 Really 6
Fat Woman Jul 11 FlaccidMalarky 6
Home town trailer park (Aug '09) Jul 8 UmmWhat 11

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance