Sparta city bills
Kat Killer

United States

#21 Apr 1, 2012
Its basketball court one court Listen at meetings
In Sparta

Ava, MO

#22 Apr 2, 2012
There is a special meeting at city hall tonight.It says the council will confront the mayor on rules she has broken and vice versa.The agenda is posted at city hall.
Hope

United States

#23 Apr 2, 2012
Kat Killer wrote:
Joya tries to steal again from the city. So the other night she went into caseys and wanted to chard some gas on the city. She said she was the mayor and she could. Well the problem is it was very late around 9 pm give or take. A little weird for her to be getting gas on the tax payers dime that late. But an employee of caseys would not let her. Thank god for good employees.
What a gossip monger you are. Maybe the next morning she was going to do some city business. Do you have all the facts, besides you sound like another bitter citizen who didn't get your way at election time. Give it a rest already.
Seriously

United States

#24 Apr 2, 2012
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
What a gossip monger you are. Maybe the next morning she was going to do some city business. Do you have all the facts, besides you sound like another bitter citizen who didn't get your way at election time. Give it a rest already.
I've heard the same thing and it's at 6:00pm.
Hope

United States

#25 Apr 2, 2012
Sounds to me like there's a lot of gossip generated from Casey employees. Should be checked into.
Seriously

United States

#26 Apr 2, 2012
Hope wrote:
Sounds to me like there's a lot of gossip generated from Casey employees. Should be checked into.
If heard this has to do with something else, not anything to do with cadets.
Seriously

United States

#27 Apr 2, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
If heard this has to do with something else, not anything to do with cadets.
Oops! Correction. I heard that this has to do with something else, not anything to do with caseys.
Obvious

San Jose, CA

#28 Apr 2, 2012
The Sparta park doesn't need a pool. Go to Linden if you want to swim or buy your own pool. It would cost the park board too much money to constantly clean the skank out of the pool.
poolsituation

Ozark, MO

#29 Apr 3, 2012
Obvious wrote:
The Sparta park doesn't need a pool. Go to Linden if you want to swim or buy your own pool. It would cost the park board too much money to constantly clean the skank out of the pool.
Not everybody who lives in Sparta prefers the creek over a pool.
The costs to run a pool would be partially covered because you would have income coming in from those using the pool. Duh!
No problem with pool lol

Ozark, MO

#30 Apr 3, 2012
I have no problem with a city pool, however I would never go to it.. The town is to small an I don't need these people laughing at my fat rolls.. Nor would I want to see anyone else's..(ok in big towns or cities where no one really knows you..lol) I'm sure the young kids an hot body would like it, but is there enough of them to pay all the monthly bills??? Food for thought!!
04 02 12 city meeting

Ozark, MO

#31 Apr 3, 2012
Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayor said and I quote, "I "will not" do anything for the city on my time".. As she was on flight into a rage yet again during a city meeting, when things don't go her way.......
So, that means if it was after hours, she did take from the citizens of Sparta! So don't call someone a gossip monger until you hear everything that lady has said! I do believe most of the time, she has no idea what she says, due to she will fly off half caulked. Not very professional
No problem with pool lol

Ozark, MO

#32 Apr 3, 2012
Also.. I do think it's a basketball court they are wanting to add. That's better for us fat roll people..lol
Jon

United States

#33 Apr 3, 2012
Pools are so expensive, and the liability insurance is out of this world. You don't really think Sparta could afford this, especially just by the fees that pool users would pay?! What about the maintenance, the labor costs involved (lifeguards, admittance, etc)? The idea of Sparta getting a pool is ridiculous, especially when it can't even vote in/support a library through the Christian County system. Get real, people!
A Friendly Neighbor

Ozark, MO

#34 Apr 3, 2012
SPARTA listen up! You all are idiots. Stop the gossip. To do this I'm starting a petition to enforce abortion in your town. That's right, stop reproducing your ruining the general population. We need to regulate who is reproducing in your town due to all the Jesus freak hypocritical two faced incest water heads that you have all become over the last 100 years. Due us all A favor and walk into on coming traffic. Thanks.
voter

United States

#35 Apr 3, 2012
Someone flying into a rage,I wonder who it could be?
Citizen

United States

#36 Apr 4, 2012
A Friendly Neighbor wrote:
SPARTA listen up! You all are idiots. Stop the gossip. To do this I'm starting a petition to enforce abortion in your town. That's right, stop reproducing your ruining the general population. We need to regulate who is reproducing in your town due to all the Jesus freak hypocritical two faced incest water heads that you have all become over the last 100 years. Due us all A favor and walk into on coming traffic. Thanks.
You are an evil, evil, evil person!
May God have mercy on your soul!
Tom

Sparta, MO

#37 Apr 4, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee! Joya you've had a problem with hillbillies from the beginning, but guess what they're native to this area, surprise!
As for the park, you've never been there or you would have known it already has a walking trail, so why does the park even concern you???
Walking trail???? Joke, wait to someone gets hurt walking on mulch that wasn't even spread out even and trip over pieces of vines laying on the trail. It could be nice with a little more work put into it.
Citizen

United States

#38 Apr 4, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Walking trail???? Joke, wait to someone gets hurt walking on mulch that wasn't even spread out even and trip over pieces of vines laying on the trail. It could be nice with a little more work put into it.
That's. the plan. Workday 21st, come and help.
Bystander

West Plains, MO

#39 Jul 14, 2012
Kat Killer wrote:
Joya tries to steal again from the city. So the other night she went into caseys and wanted to chard some gas on the city. She said she was the mayor and she could. Well the problem is it was very late around 9 pm give or take. A little weird for her to be getting gas on the tax payers dime that late. But an employee of caseys would not let her. Thank god for good employees.
Ellis Mermer you need to check out this blog, if you haven't already seen it, since you said you've finally located Joya Cave in Sparta Mo.
gross

Sparta, MO

#40 Jul 16, 2012
enoughpark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we will see how much those basketball courts are used during the winter...duh! At least a pool would generate income.
Who would want to get in a pool in Sparta? GROSS Have you seen some of the people who live there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sparta football program... Let's go!!! (Nov '15) Tue Ben 10
Water and Sewer Bill (Sep '09) Feb 18 A_Spencer 45
Tom Huff going to trial FINALLY?! (Apr '13) Feb 14 Patmepenis 5
impeachment of Jarret Iorg Feb 6 teague 3
Idiot with the orange Daytona charger Jan 31 Concerned citizen 1
sparta municipal court fails audit (Dec '11) Jan 24 Unhappy 22
Ding Ding the Yankers GONE (Apr '17) Jan '18 wow 14

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance