First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

United States

#22 Feb 10, 2012
Oh and he knee my.mother before Terry. They grew up sharing a drive way in Coulterville. His mom and my moms mom lived right beside each other my whole life and most of there's. So he chose that life over one he could have had...... Been making bad decisions from day one now hasn't he.
Joe

Carbondale, IL

#23 Feb 11, 2012
Maybe I'm speaking out of place? I have not been around for a long time to keep up with the gossip. For the last 20+ years I just keep my butt in Indiana. And yes I remember were everyone lived, and Joe and Terry didn't live very far away from them. So everyone knew everyone's business including your mother. And your telling me your mother was so dumb she knowingly married a deadbeat? I don't think so, she knew he was a good guy. The sad part is, all that happened about the same time he was pushed over the edge. Do you really expect mentally incompetent people to make good decisions? I'm just say i saw him go from good guy, to incompetent over night. And it was the Spears family that pushed him over the edge. If you never forgive him I understand! But do try and seek the truth about him. Think about this. Do you think your mother would have married him knowing he was a piece of $hit? I don't so! Your mother is not stupid! She just got caught in the trap, that Terry and the Spears family set. That should tell you everything happened so quick even your mother got caught off guard. And she is no fool.
Just Wondering

United States

#24 Feb 11, 2012
No my mother is not dumb, I believe she fell victim to his lies. I believe he lied to her, maybe he did love her at one time. But I also don't think it was fair of him to use her. The only ones suffered here was my.mom and me. Joe could have cared.less he just packed his bags and got on with his life. And ruined my future of a real relationship with my siblings. Cause he never made the effort to get us interacting. And some of them balked themselfs for that.(is that fair). I think not. And he also knows what a waste of life he is. The one and only time he ever meets my (at that time was my soon my be husband ) while his mom is on his death bed. And knowing I'm not going to introduce them. Says hello I'm Mandis father, I know there has been nothing good said about me and can't blame her. That's the way to win your son in law over right?? But that's what he is best for sticking his foot in his mouth. He also knew when I was getting married (4 day after his amazing intro) Nd didn't care less about it. Didn't ask a single thing about it. But he.is the.same hit that couldn't show up to any of my graduations either.

I believe he had a hard PAST but there is a time to get over it, move on and be a MAN. step up for your mistakes and be a DAD, and man can be a cater but it takes a real man to be called "dad" and that he will never be. He needs to learn he can't blame the past forever, and I would think 28 years would have.been long enough for him to grow up. He lost good friends because he screwed up. And when you talk to him about why he is the way he is his reason is he is like his dad. Way to aim big there Joe, way to go.

Also who showed up to there own mothers funeral in jeans Nd a cut off t shirt. Way to show respect. And also get invited to your sons wedding and just NOT show up. What a piece of work. I could spend all day going on. But really he is.not worth that much time. The J is you knew is not the.same Joe. And he had plenty time to grow up and could care less too.
just wondering

Herrin, IL

#25 Feb 12, 2012
sorry for misspelling, its due to phone autocorrect
Joe

Carbondale, IL

#26 Feb 12, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
No my mother is not dumb, I believe she fell victim to his lies. I believe he lied to her, maybe he did love her at one time. But I also don't think it was fair of him to use her. The only ones suffered here was my.mom and me. Joe could have cared.less he just packed his bags and got on with his life. And ruined my future of a real relationship with my siblings. Cause he never made the effort to get us interacting. And some of them balked themselfs for that.(is that fair). I think not. And he also knows what a waste of life he is. The one and only time he ever meets my (at that time was my soon my be husband ) while his mom is on his death bed. And knowing I'm not going to introduce them. Says hello I'm Mandis father, I know there has been nothing good said about me and can't blame her. That's the way to win your son in law over right?? But that's what he is best for sticking his foot in his mouth. He also knew when I was getting married (4 day after his amazing intro) Nd didn't care less about it. Didn't ask a single thing about it. But he.is the.same hit that couldn't show up to any of my graduations either.
I believe he had a hard PAST but there is a time to get over it, move on and be a MAN. step up for your mistakes and be a DAD, and man can be a cater but it takes a real man to be called "dad" and that he will never be. He needs to learn he can't blame the past forever, and I would think 28 years would have.been long enough for him to grow up. He lost good friends because he screwed up. And when you talk to him about why he is the way he is his reason is he is like his dad. Way to aim big there Joe, way to go.
Also who showed up to there own mothers funeral in jeans Nd a cut off t shirt. Way to show respect. And also get invited to your sons wedding and just NOT show up. What a piece of work. I could spend all day going on. But really he is.not worth that much time. The J is you knew is not the.same Joe. And he had plenty time to grow up and could care less too.
I was raised without a father to. The last time I physically saw my dad I was 5 years old. The next time we talked I was 48 years old, and he was on his death bed. He wanted me to come see him, and I didn't. I figured he never wasted any time on me, so why should I. I never held any hard feeling towards him because I figured he was a sick man all his life. Well anyway It's been great talking to you!! I will pray that you find peace in you heart towards your dad! And have the life you always dreamed of!!! You sound like a great young lady! Your friend the alias Joe
Just Wondering

United States

#27 Feb 12, 2012
I have found piece with my day. I forgave him a while back. And know he needs help but that's up to him. I have a wonderful life without him, and wouldn't trade it for the world. Thanks for letting me rabt, all the. Est wishes to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
part-time marissa police officers (Oct '13) Sat Smiles 33
Christmas Dec 19 Santa 1
Thomas Tindall (Feb '14) Dec 9 any random finney 14
Holiday Happenings Vendor & Craft Show Dec. 11t... Dec 7 Just Visiting 2
trying to find mirchell w. asbury (Nov '13) Dec 6 Friend 2
Coulterville Murder on Fri. The 7th 2014 ??? Dec 6 Neighbor 5
suboxone Dec 2 hmm.. 2
Sparta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web