United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Terri lawless (maiden name)? I was friends w her in the 80's, went
to school w her. She is a hair stylist at a salon n north Sparta. Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? Thanks
punkin

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

she works at spartan light metals...her last name is beard now...if you let me know who you are i will let her know you are looking for her.
Joe

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Your wrong, her last name in Rapp. Unless she got divorce and re-married again for the upteen time.

Hair stylist? lol now that funny.
punkin

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

it is beard i know her...she has been a hair stylist for atleast ten years...obviously you need to keep your effing mouth shut because you dont know what you are talking about
Illinois Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

Ty for the info, tell her Paula wants to get ahold of her. She should remember me. Look me up on fb, pibsmith70@hotmail.com
Aain ty
Joe

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

punkin wrote:
it is beard i know her...she has been a hair stylist for atleast ten years...obviously you need to keep your effing mouth shut because you dont know what you are talking about
Type in Jesse Howard Spears Obit and you will see her one of many last names is Rapp. So now who doesn't know what they are talking about? Less than 10 years ago she was working at the Sparta DQ
punkin

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

She may have been working at DQ less than ten years ago as a 2nd job....who gives a rats ass....point is she is a hairstylist her last name is beard NOW!! I worked with her and I am a hair stylist. You just need to shut your mouth because no one came on here to bad mouth anyone. Get a life JOE!
Illinois Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

I just come on here to find a friend and now there is a DA talkin. Plz don't talk sour about some1. Would u like it? have respect for urself so u can respect others...... plz don't talk bout her.
Thank u Mr DA
Joe

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

punkin wrote:
She may have been working at DQ less than ten years ago as a 2nd job....who gives a rats ass....point is she is a hairstylist her last name is beard NOW!! I worked with her and I am a hair stylist. You just need to shut your mouth because no one came on here to bad mouth anyone. Get a life JOE!
So your a hair stylist? What can you do with the hair on my dogs nuts?
punkin

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

you are a freaking idiot...keep your dogs nuts out of your mouth and the hair might not be so matted up.
Joe

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

punkin wrote:
you are a freaking idiot...keep your dogs nuts out of your mouth and the hair might not be so matted up.
Are you through playing with my dogs nuts? Can he have them back?
Just Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

[Are you her forever unhappy ex husband Joe? If so get a life none of your ex like you. And most of your kids feel the same.]
Just Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

There may be more then one Terry here I know I have her on my FB as Rapp.
Joe

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Just Wondering wrote:
[Are you her forever unhappy ex husband Joe? If so get a life none of your ex like you. And most of your kids feel the same.]
No I'm not that Joe, But I know that Joe S. very well, he is a kind, caring, generous man that lost his sanity temporary when he was married into that nutty family.
LSMFT_CP

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Joe wrote:
<quoted text> So your a hair stylist? What can you do with the hair on my dogs nuts?
A perm, trim, color maybe ?
Just Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

You don't know that Joe at all then. Cause I'm know him a lot better then you do. And he is a lying , cheating piece of crap. Kind and caring my rear. If he was either one of them, he would have taken care of his kids, and not cheated on his wife. But I guess you were not married to him or supposed to call him dad. Maybe that's why he cared for you. But being his youngest daughter I know him for what he is and always will be....... A lying piece of crap that is no good, and can't even pay child support.......what a GREAT guy he is. NOT!!!!!!

So if your not "that" Joe then you prob shouldnt talk about things you don't know about. I don't know Terry that great, but I know she is a good person. She had to put up with him. Anyone who dose that is a great person.
Joe

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Just Wondering wrote:
You don't know that Joe at all then. Cause I'm know him a lot better then you do. And he is a lying , cheating piece of crap. Kind and caring my rear. If he was either one of them, he would have taken care of his kids, and not cheated on his wife. But I guess you were not married to him or supposed to call him dad. Maybe that's why he cared for you. But being his youngest daughter I know him for what he is and always will be....... A lying piece of crap that is no good, and can't even pay child support.......what a GREAT guy he is. NOT!!!!!!
So if your not "that" Joe then you prob shouldnt talk about things you don't know about. I don't know Terry that great, but I know she is a good person. She had to put up with him. Anyone who dose that is a great person.
So your Amy's daughter? Joe was drove nuts during his first marriage. Jesse (father n law) beating him in the head with hammers, Terry would get Joe drinking at noon, Joe would be passed out by 7pm, and Terry would be out screwing for the night. Terry started the cheating! She had many boy friends. I don't know your mother very well, But believe she is a good women! Joe did her wrong by marring her on the rebound.
Just Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Well your right about my mom, she is the greatest person. But that still makes Joe a worthless piece of crap. And nothing anyone says will ever change my mind about that. And no one can force someone to do what they don't want to. Joe was a drunk and chose women and drinking over everything. He is not ever that great to the family members that still try to keep in touch with him. I was the lucky one who only had to see him when my grandma was sick and in the nursing home. He didn't have a chance to ruin my life. Thank goodness....

So you know who I am, who are you.
Joe

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

You wouldn't know me. I'm just an old friend that witness the physical and mental abuse he received from the Spears family that drove him into a path of self destruction. But there was a day when he was a good man that worked very hard and did his best to provide for his family. It's just a shame he didn't meet your mother before Terry! I believe he would still have his sanity. And yes Terry was just as nutty as the rest of her family!!!! Do some research into his history and maybe you will be able to understand why he over the deep edge? But I guarantee you he wasn't always this way!!! If something happened to your mother that drove her over the deep end could you forgive her? I'm not asking you to forgive your dad, just try to understand what made him this way, and it will make it easier on you not to hate him. As they say don't hate the player, Hate the game. And the Spears family put him through totally hell. I know you have no control over what happened. But try to be the bigger person and give him the benefit of the doubt.
Just Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Oh believe me, and as Christian I have forgiven him for every thing he has or has not done. But I will never let him in my life. Cause even if that happens so many years ago. It didn't change the things he said.about my sister (my.moms daughter) just this past October. He may have went through a lot, but that don't give him a reason to be.a jerk to other people.

And I know his past, like getting girls pregnant in other states, and moving and not sticking around for them either. And the only reason his family knows is cause the lady sent his mother a letter. What a class act.

He has only cared about him, even if he.was driven crazy, its called getting help. And being there for the people that needed you. He turned his back on not only his family but.some of his best friends.

I have forgiven him, but he needs not ask for my forgiveness. He needs to turn to GOD and ask for his forgiveness of all the.horrible things he has done not only in his life but to his "family". He tried with me 20 years to later, and only because his wife(that wouldn't let him see us) left him. That made me feel all warm and fussy. And the only reason I was civil to him before was because of his mom (my grandma) cause even she knew he was a bad guy but pushed so hard for him to be good.

He is now out of site out of mind. I just hope he.makes peace before he dies cause it will be one sad funeral with no one to miss him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sparta Discussions

Search the Sparta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,005
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
Julie Seymour 14 hr Cinderella 88
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Wed jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,775
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 638
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Tue Tired 503
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sparta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE