What stinks? Sparta investigating odo...

What stinks? Sparta investigating odor in new high school

There are 7 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Mar 3, 2008, titled What stinks? Sparta investigating odor in new high school. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Administrators admit something is raising a stink in Sparta High School, but they say it's not a health threat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

JNH

Sparta, MI

#1 Mar 3, 2008
It probably when the wind is out of the east. Most likely coming Lansing where our wonderful Governor is stinking up this state with her welfare programs...
LHG

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2008
How can they KNOW that it is not a health threat, if they have no idea what it is?
oh my

Rockford, MI

#3 Mar 3, 2008
oh a cow farm
whatever

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Mar 3, 2008
JNH wrote:
It probably when the wind is out of the east. Most likely coming Lansing where our wonderful Governor is stinking up this state with her welfare programs...
LOL! Do you feel the need to interject Granholm into every single post?!

Tell me. What does a stink at a High School have to do with Jennifer?
Josh - Grand Rapids

Mission, KS

#5 Mar 3, 2008
Jennifer is quite possibly one of the worst Michigan govenors that has ever stepped into office. Begginning with her special treatment of her beloved teachers. Drivers responsibilty fee's come on, I'm glad that is up for removal. Our economy is best described as a "Single State Recession". She could have single handedly prevented a woman from sucessfully running for office for awhile.
Wide_Stance

Aurora, CO

#8 Mar 3, 2008
ok, so we have a bad governor. Some of you folks make it sound like you're the first person out of the bunker after a nuclear bomb has devastated where ever you are the intense drama coupled with the incessant whining is becoming more annoying than the governor herself.
easy1
#9 Oct 5, 2012
LHG wrote:
How can they KNOW that it is not a health threat, if they have no idea what it is?
,probly a stink bomb!ha sum kid jus wanted out of class,lmao.they probly think its the ac,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Stork (Anderson) (Sep '17) 18 hr Resident 14
LaDonna Luers 20 hr Metoo 2
Swingers key party aug 30 @3pm (Aug '14) Mon Sheknowswho 6
massage sparta il (Aug '16) Sun Sheknowswho 2
Prostitution Ring in Sparta......want to know (Nov '11) Sun Sheknowswho 10
Sparta junkies Sun Sheknowswho 6
Spartan Light Metals Bruce Breitzman Apr 16 Dustin 6

Sparta Jobs

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages