Just wondering

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2011
Please dont think I am trying to run anyones name down or talk bad about the dearly departed. Thats not what I am here to do. I jst want to know what happened to him. I use to go to school with Bobcat and cant believe he is gone. Can someone please tell me without getting defensive? Thanks
Was There

Benton, IL

#2 Jun 23, 2011
He drown.
in reply

Sparta, IL

#3 Jun 24, 2011
So sad to see such a good guy go. He was such an amazing athlete at Sparta and it was definitely devastating for the whole town. It's hard to think that such a fit and active guy could just drown? Terrible way to go. But at least he is now at peace along with chris
wtf

Benton, IL

#4 Jun 26, 2011
a bob cat is an animalThat preys upon smaller animals
uhm

Sparta, IL

#5 Jun 26, 2011
Okay ur jokes and definitions arent exactly welcome considering this is about a great guy that just passed away.
wtf

Benton, IL

#6 Jun 27, 2011
we all gotta die,Meow !
mxz_bitch

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jan 12, 2012
@wtf . Seriously dude get a life. he was a GREAT man that had alot going for him . people like yu make me sick . there aint no reason to talk mess on the internet . obviously its a NICKNAME . k !!! Yu probably should let him rest . AS I SAID BEFORE HE WAS A GREAT MAN !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al 1 hr Hmm 1
What up with Vanessa Wisdom these days (Feb '17) 4 hr Chuck w 4
Barb Coley Wed Someone who knows 7
Anthony prestito Oct 14 Unknown outsider 1
Belinda glander? (Apr '15) Oct 11 I would to 12
Marissa Town Wide Yard Sale Oct 6 Bright eyes 1
gary hargis Oct 2 Just me 2

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance