Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 20
Numba1Hata

Marissa, IL

#1 Jul 25, 2011
What is up with this thing?! she walks around looking like a blind 2bit hooker. she is so tacky, and disgusting! i saw her in her bathing suit once and it looked like a hairy whale with dental floss! her eyes are so crossed that when shes staring at you with her gaping mouth, it looks like she is looking all the way at the other side of the room! she tries wearing clothes that dont even fit her, mix matches everything thinking its cute when it clearly is NOT, drives an ugly beat up little green car that got beat with baseball bats, and has a bigger mustache than the Monopoly dude! her hair is so fried that it looks like hay. she really needs to learn how to condition that mess! if you ever see a little green car driving, hide yo wife, hide yo kids, because she is so ugly she can kill a blind man!
boooo_thanggg

Marissa, IL

#2 Jul 25, 2011
vera is triflin AF. i agree with numba1hata. she is so nasty. she tries her hardest to be [AMA] &its pathetic. she will never be pretty, &she knows that. thats why she doesnt try to clean herself up. shes a creepy stalker, with a man voice. her mouth is always open, &her eyes are so crooked, i cannot even look at her. she smells pretty bad also. i dont even know what else to say. except...
she resembles a cow.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
okay, bye.
mxz_bitch

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jan 12, 2012
Both ya'll is trifflin AF on a website talkin shit on someone OBVIOUSLY yu know nothin' about !!!! So do everyone a HUGE favor and get on with ya life nd stop talkin' shit on the internet .
thanksss.

Since: Jan 13

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Jan 6, 2013
<<<<<<< <<<<yalllls summ dunbb b!tches.. personally i love vera and think shes beautiful so stfu!
Lucy hornbostel

Kansas City, MO

#8 Wednesday Aug 20
That girl likes 2 party all night that girl can lick sum puss

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min the real Jonah1 49,466
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,903
Over $100,000 missing from Would Shooting Thie... 10 hr sadmf 2
The Chatterbox 12 hr FOE REAL 6
Julie Seymour (Feb '14) 19 hr Steph 194
swinger partys (Jan '14) Thu Angie stein 5
Swingers key party aug 30 @3pm Wed Paige Marie 4
•••
•••
Sparta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••