Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 May 31, 2013
jeez who was that guy at WalMart Thursday night walking around with his pants sagging so low you could see his whole ass. I think he was advertising that his ass was free for the taking.

looks as stupid as you are buddy
ghost

Campbell Hill, IL

#2 Jun 3, 2013
wow.. that narrows it down...
yep

Waterloo, IL

#3 Jun 4, 2013
I think i saw him ....No underware ...either and wow i think i saw wim
Chicago Swamp Fox

Brazil, IN

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Pants on the ground at Wally World? Check out Wally World people on You Tube! Thank you and have a nice day!
Buckwheat

Christopher, IL

#5 Sep 9, 2013
If'em them there coons can't keep their pants pulled up they should be in jail. Just were is the kkk when you need them?
Sickofu

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Sep 10, 2013
These people that dress like this should be arrested for indecent exposure and banned from patronizing our businesses. The kkk is not needed. It is time for middle class working family men to stand up for what is right. The aclu and the liberal left have created a nation of immorality and reverse discrimination. Welfare and SS disability reform will force these people with there pants sagging to dress themselves presentable to gain employment. This is after they try stealing from us, but conceled carry will help take care of that.
Buckwheat wrote:
If'em them there coons can't keep their pants pulled up they should be in jail. Just were is the kkk when you need them?
Dasource

Chester, IL

#7 Sep 13, 2013
IT MEANS THEY ARE GAY AS SHIT AND THEY WANT THAT BUTTHOLE PLUGGED, THEY ARE USED TO IT FROM WHEN THEY WENT TO MENARD AND GOT RAPED...
SSmafia

United States

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Well you dumb people should of not got rid of the best leader adolf hilter cause he would of not put up with this crap and you wouldn't have all of these problems you do now.
troll

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Jan 11, 2014
Buckwheat wrote:
Just where is your spelling and grammar?
Joe

Christopher, IL

#11 Jan 12, 2014
Dasource wrote:
IT MEANS THEY ARE GAY AS SHIT AND THEY WANT THAT BUTTHOLE PLUGGED, THEY ARE USED TO IT FROM WHEN THEY WENT TO MENARD AND GOT RAPED...
Even sense the car manufactures quit making wheel hubcaps, the coons don't have to run as fast. Saggin pants just shown an honest coon.
hell yea

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2014
Spell "saggin" backwards and that is enough said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marissa meth lab bust Jan 27 Who is Dakota 4
Dog Crapper ! Jan 27 Southern IL Resident 4
Sparta Tax Increase (Mar '14) Jan 26 robd2 7
Allan smith Jan 23 Ellisgrove 1
part-time marissa police officers (Oct '13) Jan 22 Mandy h 35
lies Jan 21 tilden wildcat 1
Buck & vicki's Jan 21 tilden wildcat 2
Sparta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet