curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Can anyone tell me about the guy in Sparta we have seen dreessed like a gnome or something, see him around Hardees early morning and late afternoons. And sometimes he is sitting in a yard..
Jdt

Chester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

yea we just ate dinner with him we thought he was a klans man but then we realized he was a black man
helpful

Steeleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

His name is Aaron Beard and he lives in Eden. He walks to Sparta everyday and spends him day in town. The newspaper did an article on him and he says he wears the green to keep the insects off him when he is in the woods. I have been told he enjoyed recreation medicine and it has affected him.
Nice

Saint Libory, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Did he win the lotto? Maybe he inherited a bunch of money and does not have to worry about paying for his expenses whilst frolicking in da woodz. Maybe the rest of us are flipping the bill.. I wish I could walk into town and hang out in the middle of the day then slither off in to the woodz to partake..
Boogerbush

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

I'm surprised it wasn't TJ Harvey all stoned out lol.
green man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

He didn't win the lottery but he does have about a million freakin dollars. I know this because he is in my family.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

IF PEOPLE WOULD ONLY SPEND A SECOND N ASK HIM IM SURE HED TELL YA JUST WHAT YA WANNA KNOW. WE HAVE HOMELESS VETS WANDERING OUR TOWN EVERYDAY. HOW MANY OF YOU STOP N SAY THANKS OR BUY HIM A 99 CENT BURGER FROM MCDONALDS. THESE PEOPLE FOUGHT FOR US AND ALL WE DO IS SLAM EM. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU. AND YES WHEN I AM AT THE DRIVE THRU AND SEE THE 1 HOMELESS MAN IM TALKING ABOUT I DO BUY HIM A BURGER. THATS THE LEAST I CAN DO. GREEN GNOME MAN ALWAYS SAYS HI WHEN WE SEE HIM AND SAY HI TO HIM. HES HARMLESS.
fooled

Steeleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Well sorry to tell you the "homeless vet" that you keep feeding isn't homeless and lives on university by the high school and walks a white dog in the evening. He also has a checking account with an ATM card.

Since: Apr 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

thats snoop dogs twin,lol
neon kkk guy

New Athens, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Is this the guy in neon colors used to ride bike around twin
green man

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

WTF is your problem people? Grow up.... if you would just sit and have a conversation with him you would know he is a great man. Stop talking trash about others. Do to others as you would have them do to you.
TRUTH

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

You brought it back up, leave it be

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sparta Discussions

Search the Sparta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Beula 47,062
Thomas Tindall 5 hr hlgsrvv 9
the dump (Dec '11) 23 hr thesameoldnwise 949
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Fri jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
Julie Seymour Thu enough 89
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Thu jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sparta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••