just wondering

Ellis Grove, IL

#1 Apr 15, 2013
wondering opinions of hospital in sparta....good or bad?

Since: Dec 11

Garden City, MO

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Go to St Louis for medical care. SSM group. Doctors in Sparta have extreme difficulty separating the War on drugs and medical care. If other doctors have successfully treated you and retired Sparta hospital doctors won't even see you. Redbud is the same. Missouri doctors are less concerned about local police pressure to let people suffer in the name of the War on Drugs / people. Sparta hospital has a referral that won't even let you get an appointment to see a doctor if you have several conditions.
just wondering

Ellis Grove, IL

#3 Apr 19, 2013
how are they to their employees?
sick of sparta hospital

Marissa, IL

#4 Apr 25, 2013
I took my husband there because he was having bad pain in his chest they took xrays and did a ekg. Then sent us home and said there was nothing wrong we ended up in memorial hospital the next night and he had a back fracture and plarasy or how ever it is spelled and its very very painful.. Sparta hospital is a bandaid station I won't take my dying dog there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
as a single women 2 hr ikwur 4
Wanted: the blonde from farmersonly 2 hr the guy in Ark 1
Dance of Life and Marissa Mob Sat aww 1
Good primary doctors in Sparta May 21 oswald 3
Great Time in Coulterville May 19 The Canadian 1
Justin Fulkerson Gay May 16 Larry Michael 1
Mothers Day May 10 Bright eyes 1
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE