Our new shoot'em up Bang!Bang! N. of ...

Our new shoot'em up Bang!Bang! N. of town

Posted in the Sparta Forum

RobD

Sparta, IL

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Or, poster child for why Ilinois is busted!- a haven for noxious weeds, polluted runoff, erosion,vermin and Political Parasites.It has often been said the state does not need any more property, they need to take care of what they have.Illinois goes through $$$,$$$ faster than shooters go through shells here.
Fat Cat, doubler dipper, big pensioners take all the good paying jobs getting fatter and fatter while poor peons,the backbone of the site, can't even make a liveable wage, loosing homes, cars and health, etc. The hardest work the Fat Cats do is whine about how hard they work.
And they raised out car license fee to pay for such crap and don't even fix our roads. Just look at N. Market St.,the worst city route in the area, some 50 years overdue for repair, what an embarassment.
And don't get me started on the judge intimadation factor, put a poor underpaid/overhung peon out in the hot sun against a well to do business person; all they want to do is get home to rest and cool off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bored and frisky 5 hr Hitandrun 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Tue OldManBenny 72
Water smells like chlorine. Jul 25 Smell 6
Crystal Williams Jul 20 RailRider16 5
Has village of Steeleville lost their last marb... Jul 19 Old Steeleville 24
Thoughts on Skootrs South (Apr '15) Jul 19 Fumblrooski 9
Zanders Jul 19 Discussed with th... 7

Sparta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance