Needing Advice!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Herrin, IL

#28 Mar 11, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Its not about how your parents raised you its about what your last name is in Coulterville. It would be hard to not hang out with losers since that's the only kind of people that live there. I will add I speak only from personal experience, the town is and always has been the arm pit of Randolph county and it stinks.
If you want to go there then I will. Actually the arm pit of Randolph County is refered to as Percy. Believe me when I say that. It has nothing to do with LAST names. I didnt have a big name and I had many of GREAT friends. The people I went to school with are great people. We have all grown up and become something. Some teachers, several police officers, and others work in construction or iron workers. Its who you hang out with. The town is not all losers. Its who you hang out with. Not sure who you are but I grew up there. So ya you hang out with losers then thats what you will be. But really look at all the other towns its the same every where. You make the most of it and hang out with good people and its not bad. Hang out with the ones who drink and do drugs well there is your problem.
Jay

Johnston City, IL

#29 Mar 12, 2012
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to go there then I will. Actually the arm pit of Randolph County is refered to as Percy. Believe me when I say that. It has nothing to do with LAST names. I didnt have a big name and I had many of GREAT friends. The people I went to school with are great people. We have all grown up and become something. Some teachers, several police officers, and others work in construction or iron workers. Its who you hang out with. The town is not all losers. Its who you hang out with. Not sure who you are but I grew up there. So ya you hang out with losers then thats what you will be. But really look at all the other towns its the same every where. You make the most of it and hang out with good people and its not bad. Hang out with the ones who drink and do drugs well there is your problem.
I grow up in Percy and in Steeleville. Percy was a good town but anymore u have to worry about people stealing stuff from u.. There is still a lot of good people but it is the young kids doing all the stealing.. Steeleville is still not a bad town.. My parents and brother still lives there and I had not heard them say anything about people stealing from them like I hear from my friends in Percy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Schnieder (Jul '15) Jan 30 American outlaw 5
Joe Jouglard (Mar '11) Jan 30 dude is nasty 16
Tabitha Rice Jan 29 calls it as I see it 5
Dave Knop Jan 28 MarK 2
corner cafe Jan 25 nadams 3
the dump (Dec '11) Jan 20 Duck 995
Heath Drone Jan 18 Heaths girl 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparta Mortgages