news2you

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 9, 2013
So I've heard of three deaths over the weekend. All three people were shot to death. How come this has not hit the news? Scary shit right there
True

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 9, 2013
I still can't find ONE story about this on the net/any news site AT ALL.
news2you

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Yea I know. But I know for a fact that it happened. The female that was killed I know her mother. But nothing is being released which is scary to know I live in a town and cant find out info on a murder!
Justified

Overland Park, KS

#4 Sep 9, 2013
Someone knows something....they were at the Sparta V before...
news2you

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 9, 2013
Oh yea someone def knows something. Idk what this world is coming to
Justified

Overland Park, KS

#6 Sep 9, 2013
It is very hush hush right now....should be on the news tonight......
Justified

Waterloo, IL

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Now everyone is saying it was a motorcycle accident....but it hasn't been reported publicly....and I'm trying to figure out where the "shooting" came from...honestly I really don't know what happened....?
ILS

Sparta, IL

#8 Sep 9, 2013
The hunter that found the couple said there was gunshot wounds.
Justified

Waterloo, IL

#9 Sep 9, 2013
I have this from more than one person...just wondered if it was really true. ..
GFC

Waterloo, IL

#10 Sep 9, 2013
Were there 3 people involved?!???
In the News

Herrin, IL

#11 Sep 9, 2013
a third victim was found this morning a short distance down the road from where the couple was found. Also by all appearances a motorcycle accident. Unknown at present if the two scenes / incidents are related. Information released from ISP district 13 reports the following regarding the couple found yesterday:
"The Harley Davidson was traveling on Ridge Road, 2/10th mile west of Hillcrest Drive. For an unknown reason, the Harley Davidson left the roadway and entered into a field. Both occupants of the vehicle were ejected from it and received fatal injuries.
Illinois State Police Investigators, an ISP Crash Reconstruction Officer, Sparta Police Department, and the Randolph County Coronerís Office are investigating the crash.
Investigation continues"
No mention of foul play or gunshot wounds in the very brief preliminary report.
GFC

Waterloo, IL

#12 Sep 9, 2013
I read that but nothing about another victim or motorcycle.?
Justified

Waterloo, IL

#13 Sep 9, 2013
Yep! I saw the samething on FB...never heard about a 2nd bike though...
In the News

Herrin, IL

#14 Sep 9, 2013
The preliminary report for the third victim has been issued. Attributed to missing the curve, hitting an embankment and being thrown from the motorcycle. Press release was issued so I anticipate you will also be seeing various postings on facebook regarding that incident as well. Based on these initial reports it would appear that perhaps the person who found the victims did not make a correct assessment of the injuries and their causes. None mention any gun shot wounds.
Justified

Waterloo, IL

#15 Sep 9, 2013
Is there a name for the 3rd victim?
In the News

Herrin, IL

#16 Sep 9, 2013
Justified

Waterloo, IL

#17 Sep 9, 2013
Sorry...already got it... :(
Chicago Swamp Fox

Brazil, IN

#18 Sep 10, 2013
Stop the rumors! Everyone rush to Channel 12 website www.kfvs12.com and check their report. Take care and have a nice day!
ten and one

Lenexa, KS

#19 Sep 11, 2013
Sparta is a small town.....everybody knows everybody...and some people know important people....I feel terrible for the tragic events that occured.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good primary doctors in Sparta 23 hr Sparta Resident 2
Theabuix ?? 23 hr Sparta Resident 2
Dr.Kumar (Oct '14) Apr 30 Sparta Resident 5
School threat?? Apr 30 curious 2
Jessica schneider Apr 29 gone girl 4
Lucinda mullhound (Aug '14) Apr 29 treese 2
April Denzer Apr 29 Carol 1
More from around the web

Sparta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE