Norma Jean Rodriguez

Norma Jean Rodriguez

There are 1 comment on the The Union story from Jul 18, 2012, titled Norma Jean Rodriguez. In it, The Union reports that:

Norma Jean Rodriguez JANUARY 27, 1940 - JULY 12, 2012 Norma Jean Rodriguez passed away Thursday, July 12, 2012 at her home in Sparks, NV after a long battle with ovarian cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Union.

Brigitte Jakobi

Berlin, Germany

#1 Aug 6, 2012
I met Norma Jean Rodriguez in 1985 when she hosted German students and me in the course of the German American Partnership Program of Nevada Union High School with the Musterschule in Frankfurt am Main. Don and Norma were the best hosts imaginable and took whole bunches of kids gold panning in the mountains. Those who had the chance to go will never forget the experience. Thus they contibuted a lot to the German American friendship. Norma became a dear friend of mine and I will deeply miss her.I wish to express my sincere condolences to Norma's family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing Reno 11 hr stephk 3
I'm gay and I support trump Jun 26 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 2
Ilovekickboxing (Aug '15) Jun 23 davonldy 13
News 50-acre wildfire threatens southwest Reno neigh... Jun 19 SHIRLEY 1
White Male Privilege Jun 18 Another Dave 1
need help!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '13) Jun 9 joey 3
News FBI won't say why Reno home of Hells Angels lea... (Nov '07) May '16 Kat 104

Sparks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sparks Mortgages