Calif. man arrested for allegedly fak...

Calif. man arrested for allegedly faking prescription for 360 pain pills at Costco

There are 8 comments on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Calif. man arrested for allegedly faking prescription for 360 pain pills at Costco. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Reno police arrested a California man Tuesday on suspicion that he fraudulently obtained oxycodone from Costco on Harvard Way and helped distribute the pain killers for up to $25 per pill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

king salami

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Oh no! Mah pops got arrested.
Im not gonna be ABLE TO HELP NON Y'ALL B1atches OUT NO MO
king salami

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Apr 18, 2013
king salami wrote:
Oh no! Mah pops got arrested.
Im not gonna be ABLE TO HELP NON Y'ALL B1atches OUT NO MO
Oh daddy whaaaaaayyyyyyyy whaaaaayyyyyy
Why you got yourself busted.
0shadmanikerman

Germany

#3 Apr 27, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.
wtf

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2013
0shadmanikerman wrote:
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.
Is this a bot or a person posting this on every thread?
Annoying but interesting at the same time. It's bumping some old threads
bot

Concord, CA

#5 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a bot or a person posting this on every thread?
Annoying but interesting at the same time. It's bumping some old threads
that's a robot bot

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 29, 2013
king salami wrote:
Oh no! Mah pops got arrested.
Im not gonna be ABLE TO HELP NON Y'ALL B1atches OUT NO MO
other than you and your mama who do u think gives a fk ?
YouTube Dude

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Apr 29, 2013
KMAHaters wrote:
<quoted text>other than you and your mama who do u think gives a fk ?
I think YOU do Karen.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 30, 2013
YouTube Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I think YOU do Karen.
haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sparks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reno Nevada Police Please Read This Jun 1 Gorilla Gluee 19
homeless manís life worth 10 years? (Nov '08) May 31 Nevada Redneck 69
Boycott California! (May '13) May 31 Nevada sucks 82
Station Casinos May 31 Local 4
Harry Reid (Oct '14) May 31 Local 10
Jon Ralston May 31 Local 4
Is senator Greg Brower a republican? May 31 Local 8
More from around the web

Sparks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]