Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 24, 2013
my parents are divorced and have been for several years now. about 2yrs after they divorce i was about 14 years old my mom would go out on dates and sometimes bring her dates home which was no biggy for my because i wanted my mom to be happy. the walls tho of the apartment we lived at were not very soundproof though so sometimes i could hear what was going on when i should have been asleep or doing homework. the first thing i ever notice was one night her moaning at first i thought she was sick and then quickly realize it was her date! at first i was pissed but then turned on. i didn't tell her i could hear her and so life continue except when i masturbated i started to think about her. it probably also didn't help that she is very open and dresses kinda provocative. in the morning usually just a long shirt and on the weekends attractive to i guess pick up a new man. what i'm wondering is this normal to think of your mom sexually its been a few years now and i can't stop thinking about her in that manner. i know incest is wrong but she very attractive so i was wondering if anyone had advice on what to do. do i tell her?! or do i hide my shame...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spackenkill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 14 min Newark Taxpayer 6,472
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac 5 hr Democrat Blunder 88
love marriage problems solution call us +918054... 20 hr maasulekha00 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
looking for (Jul '07) Mon Melly37 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
Spackenkill Dating
Find my Match

Spackenkill Jobs

Spackenkill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Spackenkill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Spackenkill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]