LI property tax grievance information

LI property tax grievance information

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Feb 3, 2009, titled LI property tax grievance information. In it, Newsday reports that:

For information about filing a property tax grievance in Suffolk County, you must contact your local Town Assessor's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Heller and Clausen

Patchogue, NY

#1 May 27, 2009
We are a licensed Property Tax Grievance company located in Rocky Point. The Heller & Clausen Grievance Group is now in its 3rd year of business and we are proud to say we are the 3rd largest in Suffolk County. We serve both Nassau and Suffolk counties and we filed over 1100 grievances in the 09/10 year. Contact Holly today using the website above and mention this post for a discounted rate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MS-13 Gang "Entrenched" On Long Island (Aug '07) Apr 13 LibHater 111
News Tippi and Al Bevan honored by Lions Club Mar '17 nbfred 1
News James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Feb '17 Peter Cheeks 2,914
Historic Movie Theater Roof Collapses In Massiv... Dec '16 openmind693 1
News Facts shed light on the folly of hoarding bulbs... (Jun '11) Nov '16 Moonbeam 4
News Mattituck man arrested in DWI incident (Dec '07) Sep '16 Haggen Daz 44
ufc 202 (Aug '16) Aug '16 YachtGuy 1

Southold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southold Mortgages