Kwame Kilpatrick
Detroiter

Jackson, MI

#1 Feb 5, 2009
I hope you all enjoy that liar and player Kwame Kilpatrick, get used to his double speak...you will hear alot of it. We here in Detroit are GLAD to be rid of him..finally. He has cost this city 9 million bucks because he couldn't keep his pants on.
His wife Carlitta can do so much better than that idiot.

Good riddance to him.
Detroiter

Jackson, MI

#2 Feb 5, 2009
Don

AOL

#3 Feb 6, 2009
Why would anyone rent to Kilpatrick? Most likely they did not know who he really was. He does not belong in Southlake. He is Scum. How do we get him out of here?
Detroiter

Jackson, MI

#4 Feb 8, 2009
Don wrote:
Why would anyone rent to Kilpatrick? Most likely they did not know who he really was. He does not belong in Southlake. He is Scum. How do we get him out of here?
Ask him about Strawberry, the slain exotic dancer, every chance you get. Ask him about the Synagrow sludge deal every chance you get. Ask him about Christine Beatty every chance you get, especially when his wife is around. Ask him about about lying in court to destroy two cops lives and costing the city of Detroit 9 million bucks to cover up his lies every chance you get. Ask him where the 1 million bucks will come from to repay the city of Detroit for restitution every chance you get.
Remind him of his own words to "Never give up on you, Detroit."

Actually, just tell him that we here in Detroit don't want him and his kind here. Just go away and stay away. Well, until he is subpeonaed to come back here to face charges, that is inevitiable, on the Synagrow bribery deal working it's was through investigation with the FBI.

Have fun, Dallas. You like him
Don

AOL

#5 Feb 8, 2009
I am afraid that because he is Black people will not say what they really feel. I am saying what I think, but most people will say they think we should give him a chance to start over. Southlake is becoming a scum city with their acceptance of "anything goes" thinking.
Detroiter

Jackson, MI

#6 Feb 11, 2009
Don wrote:
I am afraid that because he is Black people will not say what they really feel. I am saying what I think, but most people will say they think we should give him a chance to start over. Southlake is becoming a scum city with their acceptance of "anything goes" thinking.
I'll say it. He is a poor excuse for a husband and a father. He is typical of the "Young Black Playa" that is so prevelant in Detroit and all over the country, due to...in my opinion...the glorifying of it by all the hip hop stars.
He is nothing but a thug and a thief and worst of all he is a liar, to his wife his family and the home town he claimed to love so much.
Carlitta can do way better than this arrogant piece of crap.
Good riddance Kwame, you suck. Convict.
Steve

White Lake, MI

#8 Nov 2, 2009
What was funny was seeing "King Kwame" booed off the stage in Hart Plaza, during a Red Wing victory rally. One million people were there and "booed" him off stage! Go to You Tube and watch Kwame Kilpatrick Booed. What a flaming as#*!? Ask Carlita, what really happened to Tamara Greene, the stripper known as "Strawberry" at the official Mayoral residence, called Manoogian Mansion. No doubt Kwame pulled an O.J. Simpson, on that poor girl.
Jack

Ann Arbor, MI

#9 Nov 27, 2009
This Thanksgiving Michigan has so much to be Thankful for! The Dear Lord removed this pestilence from our beautiful Michigan. WARNING to all of Southlake and to all the area POLICE DEPARTMENTS: This thug is a smooth-talking killer, felon, mooch, low-life, dressed in custom suits. Sadly, he is well-connected in the Democratic party and has lots of sway with heavy hitting local business men in Detroit, that PAID him to leave town. The Klan is not strong in Michigan, but we hope it is strong in Texas, still. Give this poster-boy classic-example of failed affirmative action, what he deserves. He is despised in the North, but in the South, we know things are a bit different. Watch out!
Tex

Mckinney, TX

#11 Feb 27, 2010
Kwame Kilpatrick - exact address in Southlake, Tx is 1106 La Paloma Dr, Southlake, TX 76092

Carlisle, Caroline Etvir James rent him this place.
detroiter

Jackson, MI

#12 Mar 5, 2010
Hey there Kwame....the name Karl Kado ring a bell? He sure remembers you and your daddy. Oh boy this is getting good.
Your world is crumbling down around you.
Mark Kent

Detroit, MI

#13 Mar 12, 2010
This P-R guy that he hired,looks like the welcome
person at the livonia michigan "WALMART",this law
team is fat,they must sit down to three square
thanksgiving type meals a day.
Mark Kent

Detroit, MI

#14 Mar 12, 2010
"Come On Fed Charges"
Kwame Da Stripper Killa

Denver, CO

#15 May 25, 2010
Kwame should be in Jail for LiFE
Looking For A Tea Party

Waterford, MI

#16 May 25, 2010
When the walls, come tumbling down...
Looking For A Tea Party

Waterford, MI

#17 May 25, 2010
Kwame is so TYPICAL of the US Politician...Once Elected they get a God syndrome...All Powerful and All Deserving...Phooey...
Milanbob

Detroit, MI

#18 May 26, 2010
This is such great news,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for chad a isaacs? (Apr '13) Mar 20 Victims of Chad I... 125
Rhonda Phillips Mar 8 Guest 1
Colleyville,Texas Murder of Anita Fox (Mar '15) Mar 5 Clark 134
Keith Caputi Mar 1 Kim 1
Colleyville murder suspect returned to Tarrant ... (Mar '15) Feb 24 Plain and simple 40
Julie Parker (Jul '12) Jan '17 Anon 12
News Application process takes new route (Nov '06) Nov '16 Mary Mindieta 5

Southlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southlake Mortgages