Fire Destroys A Southington Home

Fire Destroys A Southington Home

There are 2 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Nov 26, 2010, titled Fire Destroys A Southington Home. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

A Thanksgiving Day fire destroyed a family's home and dreams just after noon in Southington .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

Hhhhbiiiii

South Windsor, CT

#1 Nov 26, 2010
That's so sad I feel so bad for them. Around 12:20 I was driving to my aunts for thanksgiving dinner and my boyfriend and i saw alot of black smoke so we tried to drive down there to see what it was. And it was a fire it was really bad but we couldnt go down that street because there were two policeman blocking it with cones for the firetrucks to come and I felt so bad because people were pulled over on the sidebof the rode taking pictures and video tapeing the fire I felt so bad for the people that lived there. And then two firetrucks come zooming really fast down the street with their sirens on and so the police were like GET OUT MOVE THE TRUCKS NEED TO GET IN IT Omg it was absalutly crazy. So then we left and went back to my aunts and the fire was ssooooooooooooo close to my aunts it was only just down the street and we could still see the smoke. And as we were driving back almost every house that we went by there was atleast one person trying to see it. And at one house there were these two kids standing on the roof looking to see if they could see the fire from there house. It was so crazy. Anyway I'm glad that noone was home or got hurt that would have bean real bad well hope they didn't have any pets that would be really sad wel by for now.
Who cares

Glastonbury, CT

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Did their drugs burn up too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White collage sports. Aug 13 Mr Meriden 1
Need a great plumber? Aug 8 Jazz 1
News Erardi retiring as Newtown schools superintendent Jul '17 George Roberge 1
Southwick & Meister (Mar '13) Jul '17 Ellena 5
News Plainville Dog Park Site Being Considered Jul '17 Danielle Roux 1
Sirens in Cheshire Jun '17 chesh06410 1
Kay's Gag Shop (Jun '06) Jun '17 Judy 57

Southington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance