Texas, Not CT, Is Next In P.C. Richar...

Texas, Not CT, Is Next In P.C. Richard's Plans

There are 20 comments on the Hartford Business story from Nov 28, 2010, titled Texas, Not CT, Is Next In P.C. Richard's Plans. In it, Hartford Business reports that:

The International Council of Shopping Centers CT Chapter is a group not prone to wasting time at its annual meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Business.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2010
Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons, and Tippy is your favorite native cat.
Fred

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2010
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Morning America. How are you? My four brothers and I are your favorite native sons, and Tippy is your favorite native cat.
Thanks for adding to the discussion with this fascinating post.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 28, 2010
what are you on?
Who Dunnit

Marlborough, CT

#4 Nov 28, 2010
Niikk wrote:
<quoted text>what are you on?
If anything, he's off his meds. Posts the same stupid sh** on every forum. He doesn't even read the article, he just comes along and messes up every subject, its not even worth posting about it because as long as he's skipping from forum to forum, nothing can ever make sense.
the truth

White Plains, NY

#5 Nov 28, 2010
Who Dunnit wrote:
<quoted text>
If anything, he's off his meds. Posts the same stupid sh** on every forum. He doesn't even read the article, he just comes along and messes up every subject, its not even worth posting about it because as long as he's skipping from forum to forum, nothing can ever make sense.
TRUE
The Sam Brothers

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2010
Reindeer Poop on all your houses every Christmas Eve.
Santa Claus

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2010
Fred and Who Dunnit are members of the HERD and big time trouble makers. It is past my bedtime,and to all, a good Night. Good Night Tippy and her fish and to the five Sam Brothers.
Echo

Stratford, CT

#8 Nov 29, 2010
Santa Claus wrote:
Fred and Who Dunnit are members of the HERD and big time trouble makers. It is past my bedtime,and to all, a good Night. Good Night Tippy and her fish and to the five Sam Brothers.
Nobody believes you because nobody over the age of 10 believes in Santa. Go play with your elves.
BPT

Milford, CT

#9 Nov 29, 2010
ironic everyone talks about sam messing up a thread yet they also post nothing about the story.....

too bad pc richards is not opening more stores in ct. a lot of people can use the jobs here......and since they opened a distribution center in bpt it would save them shipping and transportation costs.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2010
They have a store in Norwark, and the big thing now, is on line shopping. Good Afternoon Everybody today. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Apefonso

White Plains, NY

#11 Nov 29, 2010
They have a store in Norwark, and the big thing now, is on line shopping. Good Afternoon Everybody today. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Sam I know you are a gay black male like me..Do you also have HIV and syphilis like I do...I am a full queeen..Want to go out and do some gay stuff.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 29, 2010
I am a white straight man who enjoy having sex with women. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
Pete the COWARD

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2010
I am gay black and a coward
Apefonzo

United States

#19 Nov 30, 2010
Pete the COWARD wrote:
I am gay nigger and a coward. Reinstate slavery so I can get plowed on the cotton fields.
true.
Apefonzo

United States

#20 Nov 30, 2010
I am black gay and proud of it. I also have AIDS and am a full queen
APEfonso

United States

#21 Dec 1, 2010
Gay black male here looking for other gay black males like myself for gay times....I have HIV, syphilis, and genital warts on my rear...I have already played with the other 2 gay black males on here (Boon and Pete) but I can never get enough black dong in me..I am dark skinned black and have ashy skin and my queer ass is open for all other black males.22222222222222

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 2, 2010
hi,
Well by your first post in this thread, it seems you are about to say something, aren't you?
Pete

Brattleboro, VT

#23 Dec 2, 2010
Miley Tipton wrote:
hi,
Well by your first post in this thread, it seems you are about to say something, aren't you?
ooga?
APEfonso

White Plains, NY

#24 Dec 2, 2010
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>ooga?
Gay black male here looking for other gay black males like myself for gay times....I have HIV, syphilis, and genital warts on my rear...I have already played with the other 2 gay black males on here (Boon and Pete) but I can never get enough black dong in me..I am dark skinned black and have ashy skin and my queer ass is open for all other black males ggggggg
Pete

United States

#25 Dec 2, 2010
We are 2 full black gay queens here seeking a 3rd for gay time. We both have HIV and syphilis and genital warts that puss..We are both black bottoms so we would be looking for a black top. My name is Pete and my lover goes by several names on here Boon, MOOK, APEfonso and many more. HE/She also tends to edit other posts and use other posting names...This is due to the syphilis and HIV eating away what little brain HE/She had...We are both into wet farts and doing the peepee dance...Hit us up.454gf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jerking off with buddies (Apr '15) Aug 20 Looking for fun 3
News Brandy Milone Aug 16 KINGCOBRA 1
News Cheshire Official In Scuffle After DUI Arrest (Mar '10) Aug 11 Motley77 52
Sign for Weedfest Aug 5 Lulu 3
News Clearview Withdraws Application Jul '16 Lulu 1
clearview development Jul '16 Lulu 2
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Jul '16 been there 21

Southington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southington Mortgages