Three in custody in Riverview double homicide

Mar 3, 2008 Full story: Detroit News 222

“We know for sure he burned in the fire”

Police confirmed late this afternoon they have suspects in custody and expect to arraign them Tuesday on charges related to an arson and double homicide in a quiet subdivision off King Road last week. via Detroit News

Read more
curios

Rockwood, MI

#44 Apr 3, 2008
does anyone know what happened in court today?
MRH

Royal Oak, MI

#45 Apr 4, 2008
Why is Michelle's last name Langley and not Hartner? Was she married to Dennis?
kat

Wyandotte, MI

#46 Apr 8, 2008
someone who cares wrote:
Michelle Langley knew exactly what her daughter was planning. Dennis Langley was stopping his financial support of her April 1st. She has no money, no job and no possibiities. So she went to her daughter and told her to get a lump sum from Dennis. He refused. She threatened him about coming back and getting the money because she knows where it is at. That is because Michelle Langley lived at that residence for years. She set this whole thing up and needs to be tried as well. Her judgement day will come.
I hope you went to the police with this imformation.
MRH

Rochester, MI

#47 Apr 20, 2008
If you are "someone who cares" why are you not involved with the investigation in convicting these criminals?
Kat

Wyandotte, MI

#48 May 8, 2008
Does anyone know Michelle Langley's sister, her married name or where she lives?
anniegyrl

Walled Lake, MI

#49 May 12, 2008
Michigan need's the death penalty!! Why should we as citizen's pay for there heat, food, electricity? Let God deal with these being's who donnot deserve to be called human, or deserve any right's at all period... I knew and Loved Dennis and Uncle Jack... I am disgusted, and Michelle, HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THEYRE MEMORIES WITH THESE NASTY COMMENT'S ABOUT ABUSE??? GET IT TOGETHER GIRL!!!
I speak for everyone

San Diego, CA

#50 Jul 29, 2008
I used to have intimate relations with Alica, as well as the majority of my friends, and most of the people that I knew for that matter. I always felt bad for her, and knew that she was perhaps, "unstable". She came from a dysfunctional family. Her mother was absent from her life, I truly believe that the only support she had emotionally, and financially was from Dennis. I am surprised she would actually kill and steal from the only person who ever really cared for her. What a shame.
unknown

Pensacola, FL

#51 Jul 31, 2008
i KNOW THAT JUST RECENTLY THERE WAS A 4TH PERSON ARRESTED IN THIS CRIME AND I AM CLOSE TO THIS PERSON, EVEN THOUGH I MAY LOVE THIS PERSON I FEEL THAT HIS STORY OF FINDIN A WAY TO GET AWAY FROM THE CRAZY;S THAT DID THIS IS TOTAL B/S. IF HE WAS ANYTYPE OF MAN HE SHOULD HAVE CALLED 911 TO TRY TO SAVE THOSE OTHER MEN. INSTEAD HE WAS MORE WORRIED ABOUT HIMSELF AND I BELIEVE THEY ALL SHOULD ROT.
unknown wrote:
I wanna know how you people know all this information about what was done. Were you there, did you witness all this? If so did you call the police when you saw what happened? What we learn on the news and through papers is here say. You know nothing but what you read and see on tv. If you were actually at the hearing or were lawyers then maybe I would care and give you credibility. You are ignorant people who think others actually care about your opinions. When you don't know the facts, it's probably best you keep your opinions to yourselves.
Shame on all of you who said these three should rot in prison you should have learned a while ago, we live in a democracy where you are innocent until proven guilty. Everyone has a right to a fair trial. Everyone has a right to let their voices be heard. My sympathy goes out to all families involved in this case, for it's them that have to constantly read these comments from people who have no voice or importance in this case. Think of the people involved before you open your mouth and speak of things you don't have the slightest bit of knowledge about.
dlem64

Allen Park, MI

#52 Aug 2, 2008
I don't know the other two kids,but i do know Phil.
When I seen his face on the news I was in complete shock. I knew him for about 2 1/2 years when he worked at the Gibralter trade center. He seem to be a polite and pleasant young man.
I hope he really did not have anything to do with this.
jmh

Trenton, MI

#53 Aug 18, 2008
i knew dennis very well he was our vender at our bar he was the most loving man i knewas well as his family every time he came to our bar he always bought a round of drinks for the customers and always gave my baby son $ for his piggy bank i think those kids should be in prision and tortured.
my name is shannah

Oak Park, MI

#54 Sep 29, 2008
ive known alicia for a long tim and i kno she is a good person at heart and she was probably influnced but i think she should get a chance to prove herself!!!!
my name is shannah

Oak Park, MI

#55 Sep 29, 2008
i lovve alicia and she didnt do it BUMP YALL
I wish to remain unknown

Flint, MI

#56 Nov 7, 2008
RIVERVIEW FIRE
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND SAVIOR, MAKE THEM FREE OUR INNOCENT KIDS!!!! JESUS YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, THEY FINALLY CAUGHT THE REAL KILLER!!!!! FREE OUR INNOCENT KIDS!!!!!!!!!! IN JESUS NAME, THANK YOU LORD, AMEN
WRONGFULLYACCUSED
WRONGFULLY ARRESTED
WRONGFULLY JAILED
MICHAEL WELLWOOD II
ALICIA HARTNER
PHILLIP MORRIS
LORD YOU SEE ALL!!!LORD MAKE THINGS RIGHT, MAKE ALL OF THE TRUTH COME OUT!!!!IN JESUS NAME, AMEN AND THANK YOU.
WHO WAS DENNIS LANGLEY?
WHO WAS JACK MASCOW?
WHAT IS VALU VENDING?
WHAT DOES OR WHAT DID VALU VENDING VEND?
WHAT IS ORGANIZED CRIME?
WHAT IS ILLEGAL DRUG DEALING?
WHO OWNS A POOL SERVICEING COMPANY?
WHO WORKS OR WORKED FOR THE LANGLEY FAMILY?
WHAT DOES CHAZ’S BAR SERVE????JUST ALCOHOL????
WHAT IS CORRUPTNESS?
WHO IS CORRUPT?
WHAT IS MOLESTATION?
WHO ARE THE VICTIMS? HOW MANY?
WHO IS DOYLE PALMER? DID DOYLE JUST WORK FOR DENNIS LANGLEY?
WHO HAD SURGERY TO THEIR HAND OR HANDS?
WHO WAS OR IS A LOAN SHARK?
WHO IS THE MAFIA?….COULD IT BE ALIVE AND RUNNING IN THE DOWNRIVER AREA?
WHO DID ILLEGAL VENDING?
WHO DID ILLEGAL GAMBLING?
WHO DIDN’T PAY OUT THE WINNINGS?
WHO’S VENDING COMPANY WAS IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE?
WHO WAS TRYING TO PULL AWAY FROM VALU VENDING?
WHO IS MONTE?
WHO IS??? WHO IS??? WHO IS??? WHO IS???…………………
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!BE HONEST!!!!!!!!!!
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!
I wish to remain unknown

Flint, MI

#57 Nov 7, 2008
VALU VENDING ACCOUNTS
CHAZ’S BAR- FORD RD. IN WYANDOTTE
SLIP MAHONEY’S-FORT ST. IN RIVERVIEW
RACK-N-ROLL-SIBLEY RD. IN RIVERVIEW
CLOVERLEAF-DIX/TOLEDO RD. SOUTHGATE
CHASERS-W.JEFFERSON IN RIVERVIEW
SHOT MAKERS-DIX/TOLEDO RD. SOUTHGATE
CEE’EM BAR-DIX/TOLEDO RD. LINCOLN PARK
P.R.C.U. CLUB IN WYANDOTTE
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS-ON BIDDLE IN WYANDOTTE
SOMEWHERE BAR-WYANDOTTE
MY PLACE IN WYANDOTTE
GOLD STAR IN WYANDOTTE
BROOKLYN’S-EUREKA RD. IN WYANDOTTE
AMERICAN LEGION IN WYANDOTTE AND ALLEN PARK
PORTOFINO’S RESTAURANT IN WYANDOTTE
GIZZMO’S-BIDDLE IN WYANDOTTE
FOUR FRIENDS-CANTON
JAIMIE’S-FARMINGTON ROAD
DETROITER BAR IN GREEKTOWN IN DETROIT
NIKKI’S PIZZA- GREEKTOWN IN DETROIT
THE BAR NEXT DOR TO DETROITER
TUCAN TANGO-BLOOMFIELD HILLS
CHESLEY’S-FORT ST IN LINCOLN PARK
DONUT SHOP ON FORT IN LINCOLN PARK (NAME? POKER?)
MENTIONED DETROITER TRUCK STOP ON
WEST ROAD IN WOODHAVEN
WOODSIDE MEADOWS GOLF COURSE ON KING ROAD IN BROWNSTOWN
TAYLOR LAKES OR LAKES OF TAYLOR GOLF COURSE IN TAYLOR
ROUGE BAR AND GRILL IN RIVER ROUGE
BROWN DERBY BAR IN RIVER ROUGE
HOLIDAY INN HOTEL IN SOUTHGATE
ROOSEVELT LANES BOWLING ALLEY IN ALLEN PARK
MCGUKIN’S ON GODDARD IN TAYLOR
STRONG POSSIBILITY: SCREWY LOUIE’S IN TAYLOR
BIG AL’S ON FORT ST. IN TRENTON
FLAPPERS ON SOUTHFIELD IN LINCOLN PARK
DOUBLE OLIVE MARTINI BAR ON MICH. AVE. IN DEARBORN
COLONIAL HOUSE HOTEL AND BANQUET HALL ON TELEGRAPH ROAD IN TAYLOR
RUSTIC MANOR IN TAYLOR
DOO HICKEY’S IN WYANDOTTE
APP’X 50 OR MORE ESTABLISHMENTS
I wish to remain unknown

Flint, MI

#58 Nov 7, 2008
DAVID LANGLEY RUNS A USED CAR LOT OUT OF A PARKING LOT AT PULASKI PARK LOCATED ON WALNUT AND 15TH IN WYANDOTTE. LOT IS CITY PROPERTY. NEIGHBORS MADE COMPLAINTS. CITY TOLD HIM TO REMOVE CARS FOR A FEW DAYS AND THEN PUT THEM BACK, ALL WAS OK.
DAVID WORKS FOR THE WATER DEPT. OF THE CITY OF WYANDOTTE.
DENNIS’S FATHER, LEO LANGLEY HID MONEY FOR DENNIS WHILE HE WAS ALIVE. DENNIS’ MOTHER IS STILL ALIVE AND IS AWARE OF THIS. MRS. LANGLEY’S HOME ON 16TH ST. IN WYANDOTTE WAS PURCHASED BY MIKE LANGLEY FOR HIS DAUGHTER WENDY LANGLEY. SHE WORKS AT CHAZ’S BAR ON OCCASION. MICHELLE HAS WITNESSED WENDY LANGLEY DELIVER COCAINE TO JAMES HALE FOR A SUPPLIER OF MARIJUANA TO DENNIS LANGLEY WHILE HE WAS ALIVE. DENNIS LANGLEY OWED AN OLD DRUG DEBT TO JAMES HALE. JAMES HALE WAS MYSTERIOUSLY ON VACATION IN FLORIDA AT TIME OF THE MURDERS.
CONTACT MONTIE BERDNARSKI-GROSSE ISLE VENDING, HE WILL PROBABLY TALK TO YOU. THIS IS WHO DENNIS LANGLEY FIRST GOT INTO VENDING WITH AND UNETHICALLY BROKE AWAY AND NOT ON GOOD TERMS.
JEFF PEARSON-EMPLOYEE OF DENNIS LANGLEY, WHO HAD COPIES OF KEYS TO MACHINES IN MAJORITY OF VALU VENDING ACCOUNTS- WAS CAUGHT STEALING LARGE SUMS OF MONEY OUT OF VENDING MACHINES BY DENNIS LANGLEY AND JIM MARTIN AND WAS NEVER FIRED. JEFF PEARSON WAS GIVING SOME OF TH EMONEY TO A BARMAID AT THE CEE’EM BAR ON DIX/TOLEDO ROAD IN LINCOLN PARK.
JIMMY MARTIN HAS PAST DRUG INVOLVEMENT WITH DENNIS LANGLEY. HIS CORVETTE WAS CONFISCATED DUE TO THIS.
JIMMY MARTIN TOOK OVER VALU VENDING AFTER DENNIS LANGLEY WAS MURDERED.
JIMMY MARTIN TOLD HIS WIFE THAT HIM AND JEFF PEARSON WANTED TO BREAK AWAY FROM DENNIS AND HAVE THEIR OWN ROUTE, TAKE SOME OF DENNIS’ ACCOUNTS FOR MONEY DENNIS OWED JIMMY MARTIN.
CHAZ’S BAR IS A FAMILY BAR THAT IS IN THE NAME OF DENNIS’ BROTHER CHUCK’S WIFE NANCY LANGLEY.
JEFF LANGLEY, GODSON OF DENNIS LANGLEY, RUNS CHAZ’S BAR AND POKER PAY OUTS, DOES COCAINE AND CAN BREAK EASILY.
DENNIS WAS REPORTED TO THE LIQUOR COMMISION BY AN ACCOUNT JIMMY MARTIN
I wish to remain unknown

Flint, MI

#59 Nov 7, 2008
GOT FOR HIM IN ALLEN PARK BY A FEMALE BARTENDER. WE THINK IT IS THE AMERICAN LEGION OR OTHER ASSOCIATION, NOTHING CAME OF THIS.
DENNIS WAS PAYING BAR OWNERS ANYWHERE FROM $5,000-$20.000 TO COME IN AS A VENDOR, OFFER REMODELING, NEW LIGHTING, LARGE FLAT SCREEN TV’S AND OFFERING 60% OF POKER PROFIT IF BAR OWNER GOT RID OF CURRENT VENDORS.
DENNIS WAS ACQUIRING ENEMIES IN THE VENDING BUSINESS BY THIS PRACTICE. MONTIE HAS INFO ON THIS AND TOLD ME THIS IN 2005 OR 2006. DENNIS TOLD MICHELLE HE WAS WAITING FOR THE “OLD MAN” TO DIE FROM MICHIGAN NICKLE. THE SON WAS TAKING OVER AND DENNIS WANTED MICHIGAN NICKLE ACCOUNTS..
DENNIS LANGLEY ALSO HAD INVESTMENTS IN AN ENERGY DRINK CALLED “SUM POOSIE”. THE DRINK WAS PINK AND THE BOTTLES AND CANS HAD A SEXY CAROON DRAWING OF A FEMALE, WAS FOUND IN ALL HIS ACCOUNTS AND SOME PARTY STORES. RICK TREBILCOCK AND JIMMY MARTIN WERE ALL STOCKHOLDERS.
RICK TREBILCOCK IS A LIFELONG FRIEND OF DENNIS LANGLEY AND FAMILY, HE KNOWS PERSONAL BUSINESS MATTERS, HARLEY GUY, COCAINE, POT, BUYS BY THE POUND, DOES COKE, WORKS FOR VALU WORLD, RIGHT HAND MAN TO THE OWNER.
ROB TREBILCOCK (RICK’S TWIN) LIVES IN FLORIDA, DID 10YRS PRISON TIME FOR DRUG DEALING. DENNIS LANGLEY SET UP A VENDING ROUTE IN FLORIDA FOR ROB, EVEN BOUGHT HIM A VAN TO DO THE ROUTE IN. DENNIS LANGLEY IS ROB’S SONS GODFATHER. ROB’S WIFE DEBORAH MAY TALK.
MONEY CHANGES HANDS FROM MIKE, CHUCK, DAVID AND DENNIS,( BEFORE HIS DEATH), ON A REGULAR BASIS. ALL LANGLEY FAMILY.
DENNIS LANGLEY HAD FRONTS FOR DRUG BUSINESS. AT ONE TIME HE OWNED LANGLEY’S LIQUOR ON DIX/TOLEDO RD. IN LINCOLN PARK.
CAPTAIN AHAB’S BAR WITH MONTIE,(WHO’S NAME IS MARION BERDNARSKI)
BOTTOM DRAWER HEAD SHOP ON BIDDLE IN WYANDOTTE
D.J. TORONTO HEAD SHOP OWNED BY JIMMY MARTIN AND DENNIS LANGLEY. POSSIBLY IN MONROE
PREVIOUS FRONT-NEW FRONT BECAME VALU VENDING.
I wish to remain unknown

Flint, MI

#60 Nov 7, 2008
PAYOUT POKER MACHINES KEPT VENDING ALIVE. AUDIT WAS DONE FROM 2002 AND WAS STILL GOING ON IN 2003.
DENNIS LANGLEY HAD SEVERAL ATTORNIES. FEE’S TOTALING $80,000
DENNIS WAS FINED AND MAKING PAYMENTS ON BACK TAXES TO THE I.R.S.
PRIOR TO THE AUDIT, DAVID KAFKA IN WYANDOTTE WAS DENNIS’ BOOKKEEPER. HE MAY STILL BE THE BOOK KEEPER FOR VALU VENDING
DENNIS “LOANED” JAMES HICKEY $120,000 CASH TO HELP OPEN AND RUN HICKEY’S BAR AND GRILL ON ALLEN ROAD IN WOODHAVEN. THEBAR CLOSED AND DENNIS NEVER GOT HIS MONEY BACK. JAMES HICKEY MOVED UP TO NORHTERN MICHIGAN WITH HIS WIFE COLLEEN AND KIDS TO KIDE DUE TO OWING SEVERAL PEOPLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.
DENNIS LOANED GEORGE FROM FOUR FRIENDS IN CANOTN $165,000 TO OPEN OCEAN’S ELEVEN ON FARMINGTON ROAD. EXCELLENT PROFITS FROM TWO POKER MACHINES. BAR CLOSED, WENT BACK TO PREVIOUS OWNER AND RENAMED JAMIE’S. DENNIS STAYED THE VENDOR DUE TO HIGH PROFITS FROM THE POKER MACHINES AND REGULAR POKER CUSTOMERS.
DENNIS CONTINUOSLY GAVE JOHN MALAKA $10,000 2-3 TIMES A YEAR SO JOHN’S WIFE MARY COULD GO TO GREECE. MARY IS THE COOK AT THE DETROITER BAR IN GREEKTOWN IN DETROIT. JOHN’S SON JULIUS, MOST OF THE TIME, RUNS THE BAR. JOHN MALAKA DEMANDED $5,000-$10,000 FROM DENNIS OFTEN, PUT A LOT OF PRESSURE ON DENNIS UNTIL HE WOULD SUCCUMB., DENNIS DID NOT ALWAYS GET PAID BACK.
DENNIS WOULD GIVE $10,000 TO A BAR AS A GIFT, PLUS ANOTHER $10,000 A YEAR ON TOP OF THE POKER MACHINE PROFITS, TO STAY THEIR VENDOR. HE HAS VERBAL CONTRACTS, SOME WRITTEN. THE WRITTEN ONES DON’T INCLUDE ALL AGREEMENTS SUCH AS MONETARY GIFTS OR POKER AGREEMENTS. UPDATES TO BAR OR BARS THAT DENNIS PAID FOR AND ALSO VALU VENDING PAYS FOR FLAT SCREEN TV’S COSTING APPROX,MATELY $7,000 OR MORE FOR ONE TV. DENNIS WOULD ALSO PAY FOR NEW SOUND SYSTEMS IN ALL ACCOUNTS.
COLONIAL HOUSE HOTEL ON TELEGRAPH ROAD IN TAYLOR, BAR AREA HAD AN ELECTRICAL FIRE IN THE AM HOURS. PLACE WAS EVACUATED, WHEN DENNIS AND OWNER OF THE BAR IN THE HOTEL WENT INTO THE BAR THE NEXT DAY, ALL VENDING MACHINES
I wish to remain unknown

Flint, MI

#61 Nov 7, 2008
WERE THROWN TO THE FLOOR AND PRIED OPEN WITH PROFESSIONAL TOOLS LIKE THE ONES FIREMEN WOULD HAVE. ALL MONEY WAS GONE OUT OF ALL MACHINES, DENNIS SAID THEY WEREN’T MAKING A POLICE REPORT BECAUSE THE COPS AND THE FIREFIGHTERS ARE MORE CROOKED THAN THE CROOKS THEMSELVES. DENNIS SAID IT WAS OBVIOUS THE TOOLS USED TO PRY OPEN MACHINES WERE LARGE TOOLS THAT FIREMEN WOULD HAVE TO BUST OPEN DOORS OR WALLS TO GET TO A FIRE OR TRAPPED PEOPLE.
DENNIS DEALT DRUGS WITH ADAM. DID HE OWE A DRUG DEBT?
ADAM SHRUMP? DO RIVERVIEW DETECTIVES KNOW HIM?
DENNIS OWED OLD DRUG DEBT TO JIMMY HALE. JIMMY HALE HUNG OUT AT CHAZ’S BAR TO GET COKE. SHORTLY BEFORE DENNIS WAS KILLED, JIMMY AND DENNIS HAD A LONG “FRIENDLY” CONVERSATION. DENNIS TOLD ME THIS, BUT IT SEEMED ODD, BOTH DENNIS AND JIMMY STATED SEVERAL TIMES THEY HATED EACH OTHER.
SLIP MAHONEY’S BAR ON FORT STREET IN RIVERVIEW IS A WELL KNOWN “COP HANGOUT”. IT IS ALSO ONE OF DENNIS LANGLEY’S MOST LUCRATIVE ACCOUNTS. RIVERVIEW POLICE OFFICER SANDY LARAMIE PLAYS THE MEGATOUCH GAME THAT SITS ON THE BAR NEAR THE POKER MACHINES. SHE IS SUCH A “GOOD” CUSTOMER THAT DENNIS BUYS HER DRINKS. DENNIS WOULD LEAVE THE BAR VERY INTOXICATED, NEVER GETTING PULLED OVER. NOR WAS JACK PULLED OVER LEAVING SLIP MAHONEY’S WHILE DRIVING DENNIS’ VAN WITH NO LICENSE. RIVERVIEW POLIE WERE FULLY AWARE JACK MASCOW HAD NO DRIVER’S LICENSE. STRAY CAT BAR ON FORT STREET IN RIVERVIEW IS DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM SLIP MAHONEY’S. STRAY CAT IS NOT ONE OF DENNIS LANGLEY’S ACCOUNTS, BUT IT IS CLOSELY WATCHED BY RIVERVIEW POLICE. MANY CARS ARE PULLED OVER FROM STRAY CATS. NOT SO MUCH FROM SLIP MAHONEY’S.
JIM, THE OWNER OF SLIP MAHONEY’S HOLDS FUNCTIONS FOR THE RIVERVIEW POLICE OFFICERS.
DENNIS LANGLEY HAS DONATED MONEY TO RIVERVIEW SGT. MATTHEW CLAVON (OR KLAVON) FORMER DETECTIVE, FOR SGT.S ALL GIRL HOCKEY TEAM! SGT. CLAVON GREW UP ON 16TH STREET IN WYANDOTTE DOWN THE
I wish to remain unknown

Flint, MI

#62 Nov 7, 2008
STREET FROM THE LANGLEY FAMILY. HE IS YOUNGER THAN DENNIS WAS.
DENNIS LANGLEY
TAX EVASION
FEDERAL PRISON IN MINNESOTA FROM 1989-1991, HE DID 22-24 MONTHS BECAUSE HE TURNED HIMSELF IN TO THE POLICE. HE WAS WANTED FOR A YEAR.
unknown

Brighton, MI

#63 Nov 8, 2008
no response to all the truth printed yesterday???
these kids are innocent!!! read the info!!!! i am somebody that knows everything about this case!!!!
who told dennis langley that he ran his business out of a shoe box? answer....jimmy martin!
who is william forgrave? who is dianne forgrave?
who took dolye palmer to detroit recieving hospital the next morning to have surgery to his hand after he killed those two men? the police questioned doyle palmer 4 days after he committed these murders, knew he had surgery to his hand ,black eyes, convicted felon of many crimes, worked for valu vending, his dna was in a convicted felon dna bank! why did the police never take him in to custody then? the police waited 5 months,had dolye for two weeks,did't tell the kids defense attornies! why!!! why is the prosecuter and police still not coperateing with the kids defense attornies to this date 11/08/08?????? corruption!!!!!! ask yourselves these questions!!!! respond!!! and tell all about the truth that has been printed!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southgate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama DL Taylor charged with domestic violenc... 10 hr ray 1
40 Days for Life Procession to Planned Parenthood Mar 26 richeyjo 1
News Big Uniroyal tire celebrates 50th Anniversary Mar 25 ray 1
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Mar 25 Shanemc13 4,699
Eric Kukielka: The joys of trailblazing Mar 25 ray 1
News It's tough finding solutions to Wayne County's ... Mar 5 WATCHING LIVONIA 2
Former Superintendent Paul Jones (Sep '10) Jan '15 ls English 5
Southgate Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Southgate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]