Three in custody in Riverview double ...

Three in custody in Riverview double homicide

There are 222 comments on the Detroit News story from Mar 3, 2008, titled Three in custody in Riverview double homicide. In it, Detroit News reports that:

“We know for sure he burned in the fire”

Police confirmed late this afternoon they have suspects in custody and expect to arraign them Tuesday on charges related to an arson and double homicide in a quiet subdivision off King Road last week. via Detroit News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
jjj

Trenton, MI

#1 Mar 4, 2008
has anybody found out the names of these bad people
ttt

Warren, MI

#2 Mar 4, 2008
you can try alicia (his step daughter I believe), her boyfriend and one of his friends.
jlj

Ann Arbor, MI

#3 Mar 4, 2008
Alicia's boyfriends friend did not have anything to do with this horrible crime. Wrong place/Wrong time.
mmm

Trenton, MI

#4 Mar 4, 2008
jlj he drove the car
brb

Trenton, MI

#5 Mar 4, 2008
im pretty sure the news said alicia
jjj

Trenton, MI

#6 Mar 4, 2008
are they from around here did they grow up here ?
And there family's must be devistated too what dumb awfull thing to happen.
I wish to remain unknown

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 4, 2008
I new dennis very well and I used to play with alicia when i was a child! I have seen alicia in years but dennis and my parents were really good friends! I hate that this happened! Dennis was a good man and even though i have sympathy toward the young and stupid teenagers all THREE of them should never see daylight again! I hope they suffer the rest of their life in prision!
I wish to remain unknown

Evansville, IN

#8 Mar 4, 2008
jlj wrote:
Alicia's boyfriends friend did not have anything to do with this horrible crime. Wrong place/Wrong time.
doesnt matter, the second the house was set on fire he should of contacted police...hes 22 years old and should know better!!! Wrong place and the wrong time is a bullshit coward excuse, if your going to have sympathy on someone have sympathy for the langley or moscow family. There the ones who truly lost something in this.
noone special

Belleville, MI

#9 Mar 4, 2008
yea i dated her a long time ago...i was stunned when i saw her name and picture on the news...i mean i know shes not the best person in the world but i never thought she would go that low...let ehr rot in prison forever
mothers crock

Dearborn Heights, MI

#10 Mar 5, 2008
what a crock mom comes out and says daughter was abused never once saying she was sorry for what happened what a crock

Since: Mar 08

Taylor, MI

#11 Mar 6, 2008
mothers crock wrote:
what a crock mom comes out and says daughter was abused never once saying she was sorry for what happened what a crock
I agree what a Crock!!! She doesn't say she's sorry for either family and gives an excuse for what her daughter did. Funny I thought her daughter said not guilty - I guess Mom thinks she's guilty. We all know she and the 2 boys are!!! So mom's as much of a ***** as her daughter - the question is did her mom know what she was going to do - sounds like it !!!
Karen

Grosse Ile, MI

#13 Mar 6, 2008
mothers crock wrote:
What abuse? Please explain. Haven't heard yet. This mom seems to continually defend this child, seems as if she never had her hand smacked once, never learned consequence.
I wish to remain unknown

Evansville, IN

#14 Mar 6, 2008
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
What abuse? Please explain. Haven't heard yet. This mom seems to continually defend this child, seems as if she never had her hand smacked once, never learned consequence.
shes saying that alicia was sexually abused by dennis langley, the man she killed, from age 12-17, as i said before i knew dennis and the langley family very well and I dont believe this shit at all!!!!!!!! Even if it was true thats a horrible mother to ALLOW that to go on!!! Michelle has always been a lying drug addict gold digging whore, and alicia learned from the best!
jjj

Evansville, IN

#15 Mar 6, 2008
did alicia go to riverview schools?
news

Sandusky, OH

#16 Mar 6, 2008
the girl is Alicia Hartner her boyfriend Michael Wellwood and a neighbor Phillip Morris
unknown

Lincoln Park, MI

#17 Mar 6, 2008
I wanna know how you people know all this information about what was done. Were you there, did you witness all this? If so did you call the police when you saw what happened? What we learn on the news and through papers is here say. You know nothing but what you read and see on tv. If you were actually at the hearing or were lawyers then maybe I would care and give you credibility. You are ignorant people who think others actually care about your opinions. When you don't know the facts, it's probably best you keep your opinions to yourselves.

Shame on all of you who said these three should rot in prison you should have learned a while ago, we live in a democracy where you are innocent until proven guilty. Everyone has a right to a fair trial. Everyone has a right to let their voices be heard. My sympathy goes out to all families involved in this case, for it's them that have to constantly read these comments from people who have no voice or importance in this case. Think of the people involved before you open your mouth and speak of things you don't have the slightest bit of knowledge about.
RBD

Southgate, MI

#18 Mar 7, 2008
screw democracy...these three children decided to take the lives of two innocent men...they can rot in my opinion...the death penalty would be too easy on them. i can rest assured knowing that they will think of the last moments of dennis and jack's lives everyday for the rest of their sorry lives. they were good men.
RBD

Southgate, MI

#19 Mar 7, 2008
by the way "UNKNOWN" everyone has the right to LIVE. Jack and Dennis do not have the luxury anymore of having their voices heard. who's fault is that????
I wish to remain unknown

Evansville, IN

#20 Mar 7, 2008
UNKNOWN....as i said before I am very close to the langley family and i will say it again, THE LITTLE WHORE DESERVES TO ROT IN PRISION, and so do her drug addict loser boyfriends too!!!!!!!! and if you think were so bad for speaking our opinon (which were allowed too since its a public case) then why speak yours! shame on you for having sympathy for them. What if it was your family member who was brutally murders
jjj

Trenton, MI

#21 Mar 7, 2008
I have sympathy for everyone except her mother she raised her.She should have protected her and now everyone else needs or needed protection from her. to late for all. now 2 lives gone 3 ruined. We should not judge untill the whole story is told but what a shame they are so young and stupid and 2 men are dead and there lives are gone over what?
there will be no good from any of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southgate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Sep 13 Otis69 4,720
News Grand Ole Opry to Host Public Celebration of Li... Sep 12 Ray 1
News Traffic tickets in Taylor can now be paid online Sep 8 Ray 1
Anyone remember Scumbag Officer Sam Milton (Oct '10) Sep 2 sisterhoe 26
Sexual Misconduct is ok in Wyandotte police dep... (Aug '11) Aug 31 oak 36
BASF Warehouse. Aug 30 Fed Up 1
News Former mayor is arrested for drunken driving (Sep '06) Apr '17 LIBERTYFUCK 44

Southgate Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southgate Mortgages