Magical Herbalism - Book Review

Jun 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BellaOnline

Beauty & Self Books & Music Career Computers Education Family Food & Wine Health & Fitness Hobbies & Crafts Home & Garden Money News & Politics Relationships Religion & Spirituality Sports Travel & Culture TV & Movies If you want to know all there is to know about the magic and healing powers of herbs, you will want an excellent reference guide to ... (more)

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2012

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 29, 2012
 
I have both of the books mentioned in the review. Scott Cunningham's books are very well written and easy to understand.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 1, 2012
 
NM Desert Rat wrote:
I have both of the books mentioned in the review. Scott Cunningham's books are very well written and easy to understand.
I totally agree, I love reading Scott Cunningham, it's hard to put his books down.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 1, 2012
 
Cunningham was one of the ones that started me on my path.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 1, 2012
 
The Gnome wrote:
Cunningham was one of the ones that started me on my path.
He had a major influence on my path also. In my opinion Wicca: A Guide For the Solitary Practitioner is his finest work and is among the books I recommend to beginners.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 2, 2012
 
NM Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a major influence on my path also. In my opinion Wicca: A Guide For the Solitary Practitioner is his finest work and is among the books I recommend to beginners.
That's a great one, I also love: Earth, Air, Fire & Water: More Techniques of Natural Magic. His books especially in the beginning have definitely reached out to me, they have a way of making you feel comfortable, and breaking everything down, the knowledge flows through you so easily. Another author I personally enjoy is Raven Grimassi, I have ready a few of his books also, and one of my favorites from him is: The Wiccan Mysteries: Ancient Origins & Teachings.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 2, 2012
 
Pagan Priestess wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a great one, I also love: Earth, Air, Fire & Water: More Techniques of Natural Magic. His books especially in the beginning have definitely reached out to me, they have a way of making you feel comfortable, and breaking everything down, the knowledge flows through you so easily. Another author I personally enjoy is Raven Grimassi, I have ready a few of his books also, and one of my favorites from him is: The Wiccan Mysteries: Ancient Origins & Teachings.
I have several books by Grimassi. I agree about his books being well written and easy to follow. I think books by Raymond Buckland and Doreen Valiente are musts to have in a Pagan's or Wiccan's library. Valiente's An ABC of Witchcraft is a classic. I also enjoy her poetry.
Hecate priest

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 16, 2012
 
Buildme_up wrote:
Hey I'm a practicing spritualist, that is diverst in hoodoo and many other spiritual works! I offer my services FREE of charge becasue my spirits told me to do so, Just message me,a nd I will teach you spells! I can even teach you death spells! I'm a master at cursing people and doing love spells! so hit me up! In the meantime if you're looking fro a great book top read I recommend "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless" it was writing by powerful spiritualist and eh attacks every aspect of fear I'm sure that you would love that book! but hit me up so I can teach you soem spells
email?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Southfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Southfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Southfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Southfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••