Stan white is losing!! haha

Posted in the Southern Shores Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
real happy

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#1 Nov 17, 2012
It looks like he may lose his frist election for state Senator. I'm really liking N.C. more and more after this election. Now if Tine and obama would go away.
Kitty Hawker

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#2 Nov 18, 2012
it doesn't matter if White has lost. he did what he wanted to do, go to Raleigh and be a big boy like his daddy did. that is just the way it is in Dare county.
Buxton

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#3 Nov 18, 2012
I can't think of a bigger jerk I'd like to see that happen to. This is great news. Do you think he will listen this time?
Observer

Holly Springs, NC

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Dare County needs Stan White as Senator. Without his presence in Raleigh we can forget getting anything east of Interstate 95.
Camperman

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Stan is laughed at in Raleigh. we'll get more without him. He's no Marc and never even comes close. Bill will get it done!
Observer

Holly Springs, NC

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Bill will get nothing done. He is a newcomer that has no experience and even less credibility. You are wishing on a very dim star camperman.
Camperman

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Credibility ?? Do you even know Stan ? he is the new comer that has never been elected to a state office. EVER! I do recall that Dare County voted his ass right out of office locally. Is there anything else you're not sure of?
Observer

Holly Springs, NC

#8 Nov 18, 2012
You are very wrong. Senator White WAS elected to office. You may not be very up to date on the process, so I forgive you. Take a bit of time to research and you will find that Stan White was elected by the Democratic Party representatives following a meeting of the Party in Tyrrell County to elect the person that would fill the vacancy. Tell me again, has Bill Cook been elected to anything, ever?
Campers friend

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Dumbass He WAS APPOINTED. The people did NOT elect him to the office he now holds!!!!
Did you vote for him??? I know no one that voted for stan white in any election beside this pass nov 6th for the office he now holds.
Observer

Holly Springs, NC

#10 Nov 19, 2012
campers friend, you are an idiot. i guess you dropped out of school before learning how govt works. do a little research on the internet and you will find out how the process works to fil vacancies within a party. if you don't have enough intelligence to do that, which may very well be the case, then do yourself a favor and quietly fade away.
Observerneeds observering

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Did the Democratic voters vote him into NC Senate in a free election?? Or did a Democrat committee appoint him to fulfill Marcs position?
ladybug

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Observer?? Did you read up on how stan white ended up in Raleigh?? You sure went away with your dumbass tail between your legs didn't you!
Maybe you found out what it means to be appointed.
Stans first mistake was hiring a stock-boy from Home Depot to be his campaign manager. how dumb is that?
Camperman

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#13 Nov 26, 2012
You can't help stupid Ladybug. But I do like the stockboy from home depot comment. That is reaching for the bottom of the barrel isn't it?
Camperman

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Observer wrote:
campers friend, you are an idiot. i guess you dropped out of school before learning how govt works. do a little research on the internet and you will find out how the process works to fil vacancies within a party. if you don't have enough intelligence to do that, which may very well be the case, then do yourself a favor and quietly fade away.
You are very stupid and have proved it.
Camperman

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#15 Nov 26, 2012
by by stan white that doesn't care what the people say!
btw, take your STOCKBOY from home depot with you. hahahahahahha
Opinionator

Moyock, NC

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Bill Cook will be just great (until he opens his mouth). The man does not have a lot going for him, mentally. East Carolina's motto--if it starts with an R, place your X. I guess we are getting what we deserve. If you would bother doing your research, instead of choosing the big "R", we would be in a better place.
Camperman

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#17 Nov 29, 2012
Big R?? What the hell is that suppose to mean?
Who else

Holly Springs, NC

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Camperman wrote:
Big R?? What the hell is that suppose to mean?
It means YOU are a huge retard! hahahaha
Camperman

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#20 Nov 29, 2012
And your mother is calling you so she can change your diaper.
real

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Opinionator wrote:
Bill Cook will be just great (until he opens his mouth). The man does not have a lot going for him, mentally. East Carolina's motto--if it starts with an R, place your X. I guess we are getting what we deserve. If you would bother doing your research, instead of choosing the big "R", we would be in a better place.
This post is as stupid as it gets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
okay so who served missy marvin last (Apr '09) May 23 Hatteras Island F... 44
What is it with the trashy people on this beach? (Oct '09) May 23 Lol 109
Lead Guitar seeking musicians, singers, at the OBX May 21 Da realz 4
Outer Banks Headlights Strip Club (May '10) May 21 Hogiedog 30
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) May 12 Cheated 14
hot obx girls (Apr '11) May 12 OBX 19
missy marvin (Feb '13) May 11 Guster1 87

Southern Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southern Shores Mortgages