First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stop child predators

Farmville, NC

#21 Feb 16, 2013
Real talker wrote:
Scp. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about .. The " children " he has been around in the past were 17 year old drug addicts. Every one has skeletons in there closet and yeah he may be Gay . And a little crazy . But who the F are you to judge anybody!! Must likely some dumb cop with nothing else better to do. Get a life dude..
Really,so I don't know what I am talking about? And you know me? If so you would already know I am NOT a cop or a "dude". Did you really use the term "skeletons in there closet" ( their)? What he has in his closet is public information and common knowledge in many homes and places in a several county area.And you dare to call these victims "17 year old drug addicts"? So you were in court? you know these young men? you know the families? you know if they had criminal pasts? So were you there with him? To say "he may be gay" is odd since the topic was that he is a pedophile/sex offernder.This has nothing to do with him being gay or not.He has stated he was NOT gay but that does not matter.To say these victims were addicts etc. is an attempt to disvalue them due to HIS actions.Illegal actions as most would know in the area.You say he may be a little crazy? I don't think he is crazy at all,a con man yes.Crazy,NO! No pity party for a pedo here.
I hope you really do not believe what you wrote and if so read what a jury decided based on facts and not your fiction. Bet he gets his "drugs" for his illness that he claims is killing him.Would be funny in a odd way if he was convicted of cocaine charges when in fact he alleges he is dying and already takes scheduled "medication" ,is that why you like him? or did his fake tears get to you too? For the victims and thier families I can only hope the nightmare will end soon...
stop child predators

Farmville, NC

#22 Feb 16, 2013
walter stingar wrote:
What article are you takling about? Do you know this person or not?
To answer you Yes.I am not a victim or a family member of the victims either.Not a cop,not a stalker.Just read this and know from living here and seeing his testomoney in the past and reading the legal facts about him.
stop child predators

Farmville, NC

#23 Feb 16, 2013
yorkiegal wrote:
Real Talker
PLEASE !!! People need to be infomed about the true con artist , predator & liar that Mr. Rose truly is !!!!!! but if you know him you should already know this .
Agree 100% I think that this person knows him in a illegal way,long known of his drug abuses! Whatever Rose is not a flower,he is a predator and liar just as you stated.Maybe this guy was fooled but you cannot fool those who take the time to know and read and become part of society that watches out for things such as Rose.
Protect our communities and all communities.Victims count!
stop child predators

Farmville, NC

#24 Feb 16, 2013
Haha wrote:
Sounds like someone has way too much time on their hands to be able to spend that much time online looking up crap in another state then posting about it here. Why don't you get a life before someone finds out stuff about YOU and smears it all over the net.
Haha, well have at it.you will NOT find any predatory charges on me.No drug or alcohol charges.Time on my hands? I think not.I can read,understand and attend hearings on court like any other citizen.Like many I want to be informed for the innocent victims as to the truth and what a informed jury of peers decided based on facts of a case.Sorry if you could care less about innocent people.As far as other states,this was IN A NC Paper!! I will not say I am sorry for being able to read and understand.
Want "stuff" about me? I love the elderly,the young,animals..etc. I have a job,college educated (does not count but so much because life is treal education) and believe in the rights of others,this includes victims.Oh and my favorite color is blue.There! Smear that!!! if what I say is not true then may I be found guilty of reading records and attending court cases,all public you know.
I would have to do wrong to be smeared! Not a criminal or pervert here.Enough about me,what about you since you seem to like to get into this discussion and put so much thought and effort into something you must not know nothing about.Well Haha?
stop child predators

Farmville, NC

#25 Feb 16, 2013
Judge not wrote:
God is the judge... You obliviously don't know all the details.. FYI... His bond was reduced to his signature and he is at home waiting for a bed in a hospital. Yes.. He has issues but is trying to get help. I guess you have never ask anyone for forgiveness or help. " Never deprive anyone of Hope.. It may be all they have"
So you have been to his court hearings? You were there when the verdict was read or when he took a plea,like begging knowing he was guilty! I hope his bed is made of dirt! I hope the victims see him rot.Did he ever ask for forgiveness ? Was it with his fake tears? His fake God he only brings up until he is out of trouble! You do NOT know him unless your the local taxi driver or hood rat who knows where the drugs are.Or a person who reads the facts of a case and not from the perpetrator.Guess you must be the church friend he abuses when in the middle of trouble.You will not see him if he gets off ,I feel sorry for you.
mike truth

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#26 Feb 17, 2013
Real talker wrote:
Scp. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about .. The " children " he has been around in the past were 17 year old drug addicts. Every one has skeletons in there closet and yeah he may be Gay . And a little crazy . But who the F are you to judge anybody!! Must likely some dumb cop with nothing else better to do. Get a life dude..
WRONG wrong wrong. INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD. Age; 15.
He has other charges that were reduced to Contributing to the delinquency of a minor. all were different victims.
Stop child predators

Farmville, NC

#27 Feb 18, 2013
mike truth wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG wrong wrong. INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD. Age; 15.
He has other charges that were reduced to Contributing to the delinquency of a minor. all were different victims.
Funny you state that charges were reduced.Reduced from what "Mr.Truth" ? And how interesting you yourself wrote "different victims" . Do you understand what you wrote? And again,were YOU there? Re read what you wrote,read transcrips or maybe you just were not there!! Love the " he has other charges that were reduced" . Have you read the NCGS on male and male sex,and if so was it referred to as rape? I mean you are Mr.Truth right,guess that makes everyone else Miss,Mrs.,Mr. Wrong.
So you admitted so much here,different victims,ages,minors,indecent liberties.Guess that means nothing to you.I hope your not a parent.No doubt in my mind your NOT a parent of a son,or daughter or if so do you don't have custody,just a baby momma somewhere doing her best to protect her child from the likes of your associates you proclaim innocent too.Pathetic at best.
Trent

United States

#28 Feb 20, 2013
My man!!!!
mike truth

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#29 Feb 20, 2013
Stop child predators wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you state that charges were reduced.Reduced from what "Mr.Truth" ? And how interesting you yourself wrote "different victims" . Do you understand what you wrote? And again,were YOU there? Re read what you wrote,read transcrips or maybe you just were not there!! Love the " he has other charges that were reduced" . Have you read the NCGS on male and male sex,and if so was it referred to as rape? I mean you are Mr.Truth right,guess that makes everyone else Miss,Mrs.,Mr. Wrong.
So you admitted so much here,different victims,ages,minors,indecent liberties.Guess that means nothing to you.I hope your not a parent.No doubt in my mind your NOT a parent of a son,or daughter or if so do you don't have custody,just a baby momma somewhere doing her best to protect her child from the likes of your associates you proclaim innocent too.Pathetic at best.
uy. You completely misunderstood my response. I was disputing a previous post. Where the poster states that the victims were 17 year old drug addicts. I was in way, shape or form trying to defend that predator Jeffery Rose. Making the same points as you. You just wasted your anger on the wrong post. This way I hate these sites sometimes. Every dumbass gets a statement.
Hate offenders like him

Farmville, NC

#30 Feb 21, 2013
mike truth wrote:
<quoted text>
uy. You completely misunderstood my response. I was disputing a previous post. Where the poster states that the victims were 17 year old drug addicts. I was in way, shape or form trying to defend that predator Jeffery Rose. Making the same points as you. You just wasted your anger on the wrong post. This way I hate these sites sometimes. Every dumbass gets a statement.
Sorry,really.I am passionate about angers me to the core.I understand hopefully I am not alone.The public needs to always be aware,even with our teens.Again I was wrong and your were right.
Save the children...no matter the age,they are innocent even at 15 and up to age 21 to me..protect our children!!
26th Gen Native

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#31 Feb 22, 2013
He's a funny fellow. Not funny like haha, funny like queer.
Ohhhhhh

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#32 Feb 25, 2013
26th Gen Native wrote:
He's a funny fellow. Not funny like haha, funny like queer.
Just like all Long time Natives are to some degree inbred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy Marvin Update (Feb '14) Tue Romeo Pomodoro 20
missy marvin (Feb '13) Jan 14 Sam Williams 88
John Burge Jan 12 Alicia 14
Kudos to Haynes Furniture (Jul '10) Jan 3 Romeo Pomodoro 6
Drug dealers in Nags Head (Mar '12) Dec 28 Ggg55 28
Joseph Pledger (Dec '16) Dec '17 Pumped dat 11
New Starbucks? Dec '17 glasspilot 8

Southern Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southern Shores Mortgages