First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stop child perpetrators

Raeford, NC

#1 Feb 7, 2013
So reading the article on Jeffery Rose does not surprise me.He did not show up for court in Norfok, Va. on Cocaine charges and thank God Judge put him on a 250,000 bond so he can go face his charges since he has been known to get away with so many in the past.A real snake. I know that since he claims to be dying he will use this excuse again.Funny when he was arrested and accused so many times of "harming young boys" and acts on that level he always seemed to get away with so much harm by wanting to call them gay..etc or whatever suited his warped and twisted mind.
His probation sentence was a joke! left home every night ! he thought it was funny.Nice job probation.Free to harm others I believe Judge Trivette was most correct with his bond due to the past games and fast talking lawers he has had.I just hope he did not use cocaine to lure young boys.If he is to be put on probation I beg the courts to make SURE that he is watched around children...you locals and concerned citizens and parents will understand.For those who do not look up his records and past charges that he got away with.I am disgusted just in him being in North Carolina and even more at the lives he has destroyed,both young and old.
walter stingar

Siler City, NC

#2 Feb 7, 2013
What article are you takling about? Do you know this person or not?
Stop child perpetrators

Raeford, NC

#3 Feb 7, 2013
walter stingar wrote:
What article are you takling about? Do you know this person or not?
Well I read it in the newspaper that he was held under 250,000 bond per Judges orders and his charges are online under the Virginias court system docket ,just go to Virgini courts-district or circuit-then must know county and in this case paper said Norfolk and thats where I read charges...and yes,I do know who he is,am I a friend...umm NO!! not to mistakes such as him.Again all I had to do was read and follow court docket.His past record is also piblic information under DOC website for past charges and charges lodged against him or where he was arrested is public knowledge at the courthouses in Dare and Currituck.Newspaper was AP press via Daily Advance.Might also be In NC section of Pilot online,unsure....why are you so interested if I might ask?
Haha

Clayton, NC

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Sounds like someone has way too much time on their hands to be able to spend that much time online looking up crap in another state then posting about it here. Why don't you get a life before someone finds out stuff about YOU and smears it all over the net.
walter stingar

Siler City, NC

#5 Feb 8, 2013
It sounds like you did your home work. I do not know him. Might not want to. There are a lot of people I do not want to not know with the gangs moving in, the drugs and crime.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Stop child perpetrators wrote:
So reading the article on Jeffery Rose does not surprise me.He did not show up for court in Norfok, Va. on Cocaine charges and thank God Judge put him on a 250,000 bond so he can go face his charges since he has been known to get away with so many in the past.A real snake. I know that since he claims to be dying he will use this excuse again.Funny when he was arrested and accused so many times of "harming young boys" and acts on that level he always seemed to get away with so much harm by wanting to call them gay..etc or whatever suited his warped and twisted mind.
His probation sentence was a joke! left home every night ! he thought it was funny.Nice job probation.Free to harm others I believe Judge Trivette was most correct with his bond due to the past games and fast talking lawers he has had.I just hope he did not use cocaine to lure young boys.If he is to be put on probation I beg the courts to make SURE that he is watched around children...you locals and concerned citizens and parents will understand.For those who do not look up his records and past charges that he got away with.I am disgusted just in him being in North Carolina and even more at the lives he has destroyed,both young and old.
100% agree

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 9, 2013
I agree with Stop Child Perps & yes I do know the entire history !
Real talker

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Scp. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about .. The " children " he has been around in the past were 17 year old drug addicts. Every one has skeletons in there closet and yeah he may be Gay . And a little crazy . But who the F are you to judge anybody!! Must likely some dumb cop with nothing else better to do. Get a life dude..
yorkiegal

Pittsboro, NC

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Real Talker

PLEASE !!! People need to be infomed about the true con artist , predator & liar that Mr. Rose truly is !!!!!! but if you know him you should already know this .
Judge not

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#10 Feb 10, 2013
God is the judge... You obliviously don't know all the details.. FYI... His bond was reduced to his signature and he is at home waiting for a bed in a hospital. Yes.. He has issues but is trying to get help. I guess you have never ask anyone for forgiveness or help. " Never deprive anyone of Hope.. It may be all they have"
Mike Truth

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Yes I believe in forgiveness. But enough is enough. Mr. rose has 5 Pedophile convictions. Over 8 larceny or fraud convictions. And there others like assault. And that is just in NC. He is a real gem.
Trent

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Feb 11, 2013
I love him
MrSmartGuy

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2013
I'm having sex! I'm having a threesome with my left and right hand!
Trent

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Feb 12, 2013
I miss him. Lots!!
whoa

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Judge not wrote:
God is the judge... You obliviously don't know all the details.. FYI... His bond was reduced to his signature and he is at home waiting for a bed in a hospital. Yes.. He has issues but is trying to get help. I guess you have never ask anyone for forgiveness or help. " Never deprive anyone of Hope.. It may be all they have"
I never met God. but I have seen something that is real. A court judge and a jury of 12.
NC newspaper reader

Farmville, NC

#16 Feb 16, 2013
Haha wrote:
Sounds like someone has way too much time on their hands to be able to spend that much time online looking up crap in another state then posting about it here. Why don't you get a life before someone finds out stuff about YOU and smears it all over the net.
Hey if you read the post it already said it was in a NC newspaper,charge was in Virginia.Other past charges and where he allegedly lives is North Carolina.This does not make smear,blame the paper or the perv.Do you know and love him? Smear a molesters name on the web? really?
NC newspaper reader

Farmville, NC

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Mike Truth wrote:
Yes I believe in forgiveness. But enough is enough. Mr. rose has 5 Pedophile convictions. Over 8 larceny or fraud convictions. And there others like assault. And that is just in NC. He is a real gem.
Finally someone sees what is the preverbial elephant in the room.He is worse than worse.Prison is too good in MY opinion.Dont waste any more Dare tax dollars or Currutuck taxes on this PERV...that IS what HE IS!!
Joke on society

Farmville, NC

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Judge not wrote:
Please! are you kidding me? are you any of the young victims? family of the victims? Dare county taxpayer ?Just because you believe his crap about always dying or why everyone has lied on him your a fool.Do you expect us to think Christians are stupid and believe a man who molests,steals,lies,forges and has pending charges of COCAINE...well no one is that stupid,thats unless you check the box that you are.And YES I can say I am better!! I have never done any of the things he has done.Do you want him babysitting your little boy???? or boys??? I wont deny myself hope or his victims.I hope he rots from the inside out!! And the reason he can "sign" is because of his family member and money that thinks he can be bought out of trouble.Not much money left I bet from his dear brother.
If you are a church member your first thought should be the children,they would be in danger,hide the little boys.
I hope he has as much hope as he gave to his victims....NONE!!!
Joke on society

Farmville, NC

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Judge not wrote:
He has "issues" ? Wow is that what YOU call a molester? A perspn with "issues"? no stalkiing this man,he makes his skid mark where ever he goes.Your a fool for believing him and not listening to the victims and what is in black and white! A con man is what he is,thats the nicest thing most know about him.A hospital bed? par for the course for him,this is what he has always done.Look into it,you will see a pattern that everytime he gets in trouble he goes into the hospital.Funny he dont mind hitting the bars or the piers with alcohol in tow looking for more innocent victims but now your feeling sorry as if society is picking on him! He would laugh in your face given the chance.You have to be a older woman who reads the bible in a way most DO not.
He feeds on people like you,a bottom feeder.Watch how he looks into your eyes and can even shed a tear at will.An Academy award winner there!!
The details? and you do right? please...get real.He loves his dope,alwasy has.Let me guess,he told you its for his pain due to his pending death...liver still loves his alcohol and still loves his nose candy.what does the bible say about a fool who has been told of the wolf and innocent children?
Rot Rose

Farmville, NC

#20 Feb 16, 2013
walter stingar wrote:
It sounds like you did your home work. I do not know him. Might not want to. There are a lot of people I do not want to not know with the gangs moving in, the drugs and crime.
If we dont watch out for scum like him then who will protect the children? As a society we need to always be on our toes,we all have children,grandchildren,nieces, nephews.in this case young boys.I wish the gangs and drugs were gone just like the perverts and con men.Hope for that myself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Shores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanted: Willard Eugene Dillon III Tue Miklos Dora 27
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 34
Noted Outer Banks Boat Builder Buddy Davis Dies (Jan '11) Jun '17 cbmccoy 15
hot obx girls (Apr '11) May '17 Big Daddy Long St... 20
James Burroughs, Manteo Police (Nov '09) May '17 black lives matter 59
okay so who served missy marvin last (Apr '09) May '17 Hatteras Island F... 44
What is it with the trashy people on this beach? (Oct '09) May '17 Lol 109

Southern Shores Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance