New Columbia, PA

#1 Sep 1, 2011
after paying a months worth of wifi for 19.95, the service is the worst i have used in years. just a good ole ripoff!

New Columbia, PA

#2 Sep 1, 2011
sign on, get kicked off time 30 times starts to get annoying. oh i forgot, they dont give a chit, to bad sucker!! its taking me 10 minutes to post this. lmfao
truckers wife

Mabank, TX

#3 Apr 1, 2012
i don't think that truckers or their immediate family should be charged for their wifi service due to how long you all are out at a time...fudge them

Winfield, AL

#4 Apr 1, 2012
they should give it to you for free on your Rewards Card since we spend $$$$ on fuel there every month!!!

Odessa, TX

#5 May 6, 2012
Not to mention it doesn't even work for xbox live!!
Generic Fat Trucker

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2012
I paid $150 for a year subscription, I'd say at least 30% of their location you can't really connect but some are decent, the one that can achieve download speeds of 500KB/sec is like 5% of all their location and majority of them are like 70KB/sec

Oak Brook, IL

#8 May 26, 2013
I've called wandering wifi stoo many times complaining of the crappy wifi service. Its hit and miss sometimes its effective but most tomes it sucks after I payfor it.

Arlington, TX

#9 Jul 1, 2013
I thought I was de only one being kicked off of line all de time but there service is bad really bad for those of u DAT get WiFi u will c all we go though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Pines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donald trump for president??? Sep 8 PAT BURGESS 1
News Maxton hires new chief (Apr '10) Jul '15 Loving life 2
BUSINESS NETWORK LONG DISTANCE-Beware of this c... (Nov '08) Jul '15 Sean 92
When is the 5 mile yard sale? (May '08) Jun '15 Ronnie 75
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Jun '15 Southern pines de... 1
News Man accused of desecrating graves (Feb '15) Feb '15 elcjaa 1
Review: Thigpen & Jenkins LLP (Dec '14) Dec '14 drewandfrank 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southern Pines Mortgages