Robber charged in yet another robbery

Robber charged in yet another robbery

There are 3 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from May 29, 2009, titled Robber charged in yet another robbery. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

A 51-year-old Grafton man who has been convicted of three armed robberies in Central Massachusetts was charged yesterday with involvement in the July 11, 2007, robbery of a Cumberland Farms in Thompson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

timothy corey

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2009
u wanta play u must pay! sucks to be u. TC
Donna

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jun 8, 2009
See it all the time, someone will have to die before they put him away for good. Why is this blog (under my name) saying I live Ca, when in fact I live in Fl?
Donna

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jun 8, 2009
LOL Never mind the question

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Larochelle (Jun '07) Mar 10 Debbie 26
Review: Mr Response Electric Inc (Aug '09) Feb '17 LOCAL ELECTRICIAN 28
News State's largest landfill accused of fouling nei... Dec '16 MakeSouthbridgeYo... 1
News Hells Lounge proposed for Summer Street locatio... (Mar '10) Oct '16 Kevin Hegarty 61
News Man charged with recording women in Arlington b... (Jan '15) Oct '16 gets reality show 2
News Table Hoppin': For Meiji Asian Cuisine owner, i... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Lisa Spooner 2
News Courthouse Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 Richard Rafferty 1

Southbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southbridge Mortgages