discrimnation of military personal fr...

discrimnation of military personal from southbridge police

Posted in the Southbridge Forum

SERGEANT

Hudson, MA

#1 Feb 9, 2011
this will be emailed to a few other people and to a few of my unit commanders

I know for a fact that this cannot just be a coincident but that i have been stationed in another state for the past 5 years and have never been pulled over i finnally am home from my second tour over seas (operation enduring freedom) and it is like clock work that i get pulled over by a police officer in southbridge who not only is verbally abusive but, his physical actions make me feel as if he has some major mental issues. ive delt with individuals in the past who act like this usually the are treated with having a anger management problem or just taken the power of authority abuse it to a certain godly extent. but the fact of the matter that this time this one individual did make discriminating remarks toward myself being in the marine corps, as if he was intimidated by a marine.
i truly hope this individual gets some help and understands the fact he has no right to talk to an individual that way regardless if he is a authority point or not well i guess we will find out.
i can tell you i would love to see him out of uniform no one deserves to have this individual protect and serve them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News W. Brookfield man spends wedding night in jail (Aug '06) Fri Mike Jersey 8
Sunset City Motocross (Dec '15) Jul 15 Anonymous 4
News Oatmeal Outrage Recipe contest entry sent back ... Jul 10 Johnny Jon 2
News Southbridge proposes water, sewer rate increases Jul 4 bobTheUnbuilder 1
Review: Mr Response Electric Inc (Aug '09) Jul 1 Diane Dion 27
Massachusetts Adoptees and Birth parents Reunit... Jun '16 joan 1
Beatles For Sale: The Tribute - returns to Sout... Jun '16 New England Music... 1

Southbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southbridge Mortgages