Lazo returns as chairman of Council

Lazo returns as chairman of Council

There are 2 comments on the Blackstone Valley Tribune story from Jul 11, 2010, titled Lazo returns as chairman of Council. In it, Blackstone Valley Tribune reports that:

A divided Town Council re-elected Councilor Steven Lazo as its chairman last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blackstone Valley Tribune.

Southbridge, MA

#1 Jul 17, 2010
these lazos are running southbridge into the ground. Smells alot like another fixed election to me. ill tell ya what southbridge needs... a guy like al vecchia running the show.
The Deacon

Worcester, MA

#2 Jul 19, 2010
Well, Mr. Koontz, thankfully we didn't get that. After voting for Vecchhia last year and watching him turn his vote in favor of making Southbridge the largest dump in Mass. many of us weren't going to be fooled a second time. Finally, we have a council where the adults outnumber the spoiled children. I know that's hard to take from the pro-mega-landfill side of things, but, as they say... deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellen DeGeneres Baffled That Caitlyn Jenner Onc... Sep 10 TerryE 1
David Larochelle (Jun '07) Sep 9 Marsha 25
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Sep '15 Mike Jersey 985
information on officer Norman Brodeur (Mar '09) Aug '15 Mike 8
Haggerty Rd Speeders /Punks Jul '15 Leblanc 4
Post Office Jul '15 Dustin Pedroia 1
News Leominster woman faces domestic charges Jul '15 John 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southbridge Mortgages