Dad, son charged in raid at Mr. D's

Dad, son charged in raid at Mr. D's

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Nov 18, 2008, titled Dad, son charged in raid at Mr. D's. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

The liquor license holder at Mr. D's Raging Bull bar and his father pleaded not guilty to drug charges yesterday in Dudley District Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

disgusted

Marlborough, MA

#1 Nov 19, 2008
i am tired of the news in southbridge being portrayed as all bad. believe it or not, there are nice, decent, hard working people in this town who do NOT break the law. father and son, utterly repugnant, who should know better? sounds to me like the bar should be closed not a slap on the wrist. we all know that no one forces people to buy the drugs but low lives like the two arrested, should serve time, be away from their families and not be allowed to owned businesses SERVING the public... we all know what they are serving. makes me physically sick when i think about the siblings and relatives of these individuals, whether or not they KNEW about the illegal activity, it is a shame they are dragged into it. well, back to my 48 hours plus a week job and no i didnt get to sleep late or party late... my hope is that they pay (not with money) for what they did, lock them up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Jul 21 Darn Tootin 10
letter to the editor Jul 10 dodger 1
News Southbridge man, son indicted again on charges ... Jun 24 Brown 1
David Larochelle (Jun '07) Jun '17 Debbie 28
Student freaks out over seeing Rebel flag Jun '17 Borderguard 1
Summers on the lake Jun '17 Vin Burke 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Framingham Jun '17 VictorOrians 1

Southbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southbridge Mortgages