Aris Manoloules Murder/ The story came out BEFORE the murder on newsvine

Posted in the Southborough Forum

part1

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2010
This family was chasing his money BEFORE he died and some people new it!.education, lies, greed, manoloules
By Just be
advertisement
U r very hard to find ,however I have. I think it is sad that your daughter comes to my house and has sex with my son...in my house and you all think thats ok and she tells u I spoke about her sex life with my son at the school yet it was Gregs brother joking and not at all me ...but thats ok . I also think its sad that when your own son messes up, you want to send him to a 3rd world country because you don't know what to do with him. Maybe you should practice being a better father/parent to your own children and leave mine alone!!!! He wasn't screwed up till he meant you all and now he acts like a jackass...like your kids...except, I won't send him to a tgird world country like you guys think kids should be at. Smarten the %$#^& up!
I was also thinking too...maybe kids lie and sneak and change cuz its in their blood ( so to speak) Inherit it or something and cuz gregs dad has a wonderful future, past and history.....
part2

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2010
Dennis Murray of Bovie Hill Road, owner of Valley Hearth and Pellet, Inc. on Church St. was charged by Hoosick Falls Police with Grand Larceny and Scheme to Defraud. He appeared in Hoosick Falls court and was remanded to th e Rensselaer County Jail. On Saturday he was released on $25,000 bail. He is scheduled to appear in Court again on November 13.
Dorothy Pitt of Oak St. said she was the first to involve the police. "In short, I heard about a week ago, at football practice, that Murray had already scammed someone out of a stove they had paid cash for. I had ordered six tons of pellets from him in March for a September delivery." She gave him a check for $1,410, which he had cashed. "I had tried calling him, but he did not return my calls. Finally I called the phone number written on the paper on the door of the business. I didn't tell him my name, but told him I was interested in buying a stove I saw in the window of his store. He said he was in and out of there but would meet me at the store Monday at 6 pm." Accompanied by two Hoosick Falls police officers, she told Murray she wanted her money back. He said the money was tied up in the business. "Since I had left the 'pay to' line empty, he had filled it in with his own name, not a business name," she said. He called his wife, and she brought him his checkbook. He told Pitt he would write her a check, but he would have to post date it, and she agreed. The next morning when she took a close look at the check it was post dated October 25, 2009. "So he conned me twice," she concluded. Pitt and her husband, who is a quadriplegic,20have electric heat in their home. Their electric bills run about $300 a mon th in the winter. They use a pellet stove to keep that bill down. Instead of having a stockpile of pellets, Pitt said "I will have to buy week by week now or paycheck to paycheck. And we have two little kids."
Expect More Victims
reporter

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2010
part1 wrote:
This family was chasing his money BEFORE he died and some people new it!.education, lies, greed, manoloules
By Just be
advertisement
U r very hard to find ,however I have. I think it is sad that your daughter comes to my house and has sex with my son...in my house and you all think thats ok and she tells u I spoke about her sex life with my son at the school yet it was Gregs brother joking and not at all me ...but thats ok . I also think its sad that when your own son messes up, you want to send him to a 3rd world country because you don't know what to do with him. Maybe you should practice being a better father/parent to your own children and leave mine alone!!!! He wasn't screwed up till he meant you all and now he acts like a jackass...like your kids...except, I won't send him to a tgird world country like you guys think kids should be at. Smarten the %$#^& up!
I was also thinking too...maybe kids lie and sneak and change cuz its in their blood ( so to speak) Inherit it or something and cuz gregs dad has a wonderful future, past and history.....
the reporter who left this on newsvine, u still interested?Can the author of this posting please email me? I'm a reporter with the Cape Cod Times. My email is kcmyers@capecodonline.com
reporter

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2010
part2 wrote:
Dennis Murray of Bovie Hill Road, owner of Valley Hearth and Pellet, Inc. on Church St. was charged by Hoosick Falls Police with Grand Larceny and Scheme to Defraud. He appeared in Hoosick Falls court and was remanded to th e Rensselaer County Jail. On Saturday he was released on $25,000 bail. He is scheduled to appear in Court again on November 13.
Dorothy Pitt of Oak St. said she was the first to involve the police. "In short, I heard about a week ago, at football practice, that Murray had already scammed someone out of a stove they had paid cash for. I had ordered six tons of pellets from him in March for a September delivery." She gave him a check for $1,410, which he had cashed. "I had tried calling him, but he did not return my calls. Finally I called the phone number written on the paper on the door of the business. I didn't tell him my name, but told him I was interested in buying a stove I saw in the window of his store. He said he was in and out of there but would meet me at the store Monday at 6 pm." Accompanied by two Hoosick Falls police officers, she told Murray she wanted her money back. He said the money was tied up in the business. "Since I had left the 'pay to' line empty, he had filled it in with his own name, not a business name," she said. He called his wife, and she brought him his checkbook. He told Pitt he would write her a check, but he would have to post date it, and she agreed. The next morning when she took a close look at the check it was post dated October 25, 2009. "So he conned me twice," she concluded. Pitt and her husband, who is a quadriplegic,20have electric heat in their home. Their electric bills run about $300 a mon th in the winter. They use a pellet stove to keep that bill down. Instead of having a stockpile of pellets, Pitt said "I will have to buy week by week now or paycheck to paycheck. And we have two little kids."
Expect More Victims
still interested?Can the author of this posting please email me? I'm a reporter with the Cape Cod Times. My email is kcmyers@capecodonline.com
wholestory

United States

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Little Bo Peep

Marlborough, MA

#11 Jul 27, 2010
I am still surprised that there is so little information shown about Robert Upton. He is the one who has the shady past, motives, and a fraudulent life-style. Look at him more closely. When his case comes to trial, all will see he is the one behind it all.
Manoloules always

United States

#12 Aug 5, 2010
Little Bo Peep wrote:
I am still surprised that there is so little information shown about Robert Upton. He is the one who has the shady past, motives, and a fraudulent life-style. Look at him more closely. When his case comes to trial, all will see he is the one behind it all.
Trefon Manoloules for sure!!!!!!!!!!
Cape Girl

Centerville, MA

#13 Aug 24, 2010
Treefon sits in a Cape Cod cell
one stop along the way to hell
his greedy cold deceitful ways
have set his course for prison days

Kudos to the police.
chit

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2010
It is about time!!! I knew this right along. Since it was Christine who told the plan to my family and asked all to be quiet. I still have the recording where he threatened her boyfriends mom too!!
Twisted

United States

#19 Sep 7, 2010
We new wrote:
BARNSTABLE A Southborough man charged in the 2009 murder of his brother on Cape Cod remains held without bail after a Barnstable District Court judge continued his case yesterday.
Treefon Manoloules, of 70 Flagg Road, is charged with murdering Aris Manoloules of Framingham on Sept. 29. Judge Joan Lynch scheduled a Sept. 10 probable cause hearing.
Treefon Manoloules' son, Christopher, and Robert Upton are also charged in the murder. Upton, of Ipswich, is Christopher Manoloules' uncle on his mother's side.
Treefon Manoloules, 52, did not appear in court yesterday. His wife and sister watched the proceedings in the courtroom and spoke with his attorney, Louis Aloise, after the hearing.
But of couse his wife was with his sister.
Debra has to stay close to her because if Trefon goes tojail for murder, the sister will get everythng and Debra wants if ALL! She must stay close to the sister!
BARNSTABLE A Southborough man charged in the 2009 murder of his brother on Cape Cod remains held without bail after a Barnstable District Court judge continued his case yesterday.

Treefon Manoloules, of 70 Flagg Road, is charged with murdering Aris Manoloules of Framingham on Sept. 29. Judge Joan Lynch scheduled a Sept. 10 probable cause hearing.

Treefon Manoloules' son, Christopher, and Robert Upton are also charged in the murder. Upton, of Ipswich, is Christopher Manoloules' uncle on his mother's side.

Treefon Manoloules, 52, did not appear in court yesterday. His wife and sister watched the proceedings in the courtroom and spoke with his attorney, Louis Aloise, after the hearing.
But of couse his wife was with his sister.
Debra has to stay close to her because if Trefon goes tojail for murder, the sister will get everythng and Debra wants if ALL! She must stay close to the sister!
jack

Concord, MA

#20 Sep 7, 2010
there all a bunch of losers!
Manoloulosers

United States

#21 Sep 8, 2010
jack wrote:
there all a bunch of losers!
I totally agree! Take what they can't have, at any cost!
lmao

United States

#22 Oct 24, 2010
he is in jail now!!
strip show Christine

Concord, MA

#24 Mar 25, 2011
and now, for a limited engagement,,,mother and daughter are dancing together,,,at cougars, the strip club, watch them rub their pussies together and grind while they explode with pleasure to the claps of their adoring fans,,,cougars, the place where the old ladies dance for the young horny guys,,,
i hear greg has had them both at the same time even,,,he got the family discount, and a blow job from christine ! i have the video if anyone wants to puke chunks of feta cheese out onto their greek salad and serve it to them, i have nothing nut venom for them, hydrochloric acid with feta cheese is too good dressing to put on debras miserable face, i'd like to piss down her lying, cheating throat and make her swallow it for good measure.
jail girl deb

Belmont, MA

#25 Sep 7, 2011
um, has it escaped anyone that debborah should be in jail too,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Historical notable contributors to the developm... Apr 30 Ndlicht 1
News Route 9 Restaurant Closes in Framingham Apr 6 Crunchdog66 1
News William Demagall to get third trial after murde... (Jan '14) Apr 4 cops are psychopaths 10
News Blizzard-stricken East digs out amid forecast 2... Mar '15 geneliadsouza07 16
News Mass. cop who arrested Obama uncle had 9 accidents (Jan '12) Mar '15 black hatter 3
chick-fil-a Mar '15 Crunchdog66 1
any hot 16 year old girl want to sext? (Feb '11) Mar '15 Crunchdog66 10
More from around the web

Southborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]