KKK Convention coming to town
Ignorance

Olive Branch, MS

#42 Nov 13, 2008
Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>You really are retarded!! Obama is black, and so are his wife and kids:)
Obama's mother was WHITE and his dad was from Kenya, so that makes him HALF white, you idiot. Yes, his wife is black, but as bad as you may hate it, his kids have white in them...
Who is the retard now?
clay detroit mi

Detroit, MI

#43 Nov 13, 2008
First of all if you call yourself african american you still have not learned a thing. Thats just a title you where given just like the n-word, darky, colored, and now african american. what will you be called next? You still think you came to this land on a boat. I am not angry with the euro-man (white) but with the so called african american. You still talk like a slave thats why that euro-man (white)treats you like one. This is the only place i know where people are characterized by the color of there skin, black man, white man, brown man, and red man.
clay detroit mi

Detroit, MI

#44 Nov 13, 2008
First of all if you call yourself african american you still have not learned a thing. Thats just a title you where given just like the n-word, darky, colored, and now african american. what will you be called next? You still think you came to this land on a boat. I am not angry with the euro-man (white) but with the so called african american. You still talk like a slave thats why that euro-man (white)treats you like one. This is the only place i know where people are characterized by the color of there skin, black man, white man, brown man, and red man. There are some facts for you.
no0E

Memphis, TN

#45 Nov 13, 2008
hola yadira?
fr3s4

Memphis, TN

#46 Nov 13, 2008
hola nino nos van a chingar por escribir en la pagina d los racistas......
no0E

Memphis, TN

#47 Nov 13, 2008
dejalos que se pongan a investigar q significan estos parrafos njajajaj apuesto a q si lo acen
LMAO

United States

#48 Nov 13, 2008
Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>PITY CROWD?? WTF?? I guess racism is not a factor in our society anymore.(LOL) Wake up and realize that your Caucasian, Anglo-Saxon stupidity has no more validity in the U.S.A. We takin' ova biiaaatch!!!
I hate to break it to you, but you need to research your statistics. It wasn't the thousands of black voters, who registered just to vote for Obama that got him into office. Black people didn't "elect" him into office, not by a long shot.
Besides, it's black people like yourself who give good black people a bad rap. Maybe you should shut your mouth, or shove another crackpipe in it and smoke until you choke.
Anthony

Coldwater, MS

#49 Nov 14, 2008
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break it to you, but you need to research your statistics. It wasn't the thousands of black voters, who registered just to vote for Obama that got him into office. Black people didn't "elect" him into office, not by a long shot.
Besides, it's black people like yourself who give good black people a bad rap. Maybe you should shut your mouth, or shove another crackpipe in it and smoke until you choke.
You white people are just afraid because your precious little white daughters are loving, and reproducing "BLACK" children:) Your recessive bloodline will be wiped out by the strokes of Big Black Dicks in Little White Vaginas!! Besides, one drop of Black blood is all it takes to eliminate your pale, pastey, colorless DNA. Whoever created the white race definitley had a sense of humor!!
Anthony

Coldwater, MS

#50 Nov 14, 2008
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break it to you that your homosexual race is actually a direct offspring of Satan!! Tell your mother to have my chiterlings ready for Thanksgiving, Cockboy:)
Anthony

Coldwater, MS

#51 Nov 14, 2008
clay detroit mi wrote:
First of all if you call yourself african american you still have not learned a thing. Thats just a title you where given just like the n-word, darky, colored, and now african american. what will you be called next? You still think you came to this land on a boat. I am not angry with the euro-man (white) but with the so called african american. You still talk like a slave thats why that euro-man (white)treats you like one. This is the only place i know where people are characterized by the color of there skin, black man, white man, brown man, and red man. There are some facts for you.
News flash, Africa is a continent and we built America! So, African American we will stay. Man you are a dumbass!!
clay detroit mi

Detroit, MI

#52 Nov 19, 2008
Athony, heres one for you, you where building this country when you were called colored,boy,n-word,darky, and property (aka) slave; I guess you will stay those too. Go read a book. Africa is a French word it means to seperate and divide, thats why the land is called Africa. The Euros split it into sections and then colonized them accordingly. Thats why some speak
clay detroit mi

Detroit, MI

#53 Nov 19, 2008
`cont. Anthony Some sppeak English, some speak French and so on. On second thought go read a couple of books.
clay detroit mi

Detroit, MI

#54 Nov 19, 2008
Anthony, here is one for you.I agree with LMAO on the point that you are a discredit to your race, using words like biiaaatch. Whoever said home schooling was good for children should talk with you for 5 minutes.

Since: Nov 08

United States

#55 Nov 27, 2008
have any of you people checked the u.s.army test to find out why they (army)did tests to prove black inferiority. this was done during 1920sand 30s. go on line and find out
clay detroit mi

Eugene, OR

#56 Dec 13, 2008
The 20s and 30s come on, people of color were not given a chance to do anything, no reading, no writing, nothing. How fair could any test of intelligence be to a man of color 70 to 80 yrs ago, especially when the people giving the test are responsible for people of color not being able to get an education. The test was given to give the administraters of the test a false sense of security. Fear prompted those test if in fact they really were conduted.
teacher

Olive Branch, MS

#57 Nov 27, 2009
LOL wrote:
Whatever ghetto queen. The KKK is NOT coming to Horn Lake. David Duke is NOT tied to the KKK anymore. It is a white supremacy convention. Do your research. They may stand for some of the same things, but they are very different. Go do some reading.
In fact, go read a grammar book and learn to speak english. "He Have already won"..wtf is that...Really, and black people just don't understand why no one takes them seriously. Did you even READ what you wrote and how it was written? You're ignorant.
Amen!!! How could anyone take serious the comments of one so uneducated and ignorant.
Frederick Lukens

AOL

#58 Jan 19, 2010
can someoen tell me where teh nearest KKK rally is in my state?I been looking like crazry on here btu to no avail,I thnk its all hidden.I live in lower bucks county,pa.,and its in the southeastern side,near Philadelphia.Anyone know any white power movements like the klan near me besides national Alliance-(what I belong to).I am pretty sure they dried up and moved too,but I can't tell.I could really use some back up and some friends.If you could get back to me I would appreciate it... OutlawWolf35on aol.com
panther

Senatobia, MS

#60 Feb 9, 2013
CUTEY wrote:
wHITE PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT FOR PUTTING OBAMA IN CHARGE. i AM WHITE MYSELF AND THINK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR THAT MUSLIM SHOULD HAVE TO EAT HIS POO-POO AND ENJOY IT.
f--k you pecker wood we run shit now an later so take yo racist white ass in tha deep backwoods an go hunting or chew some snuff you an "BUBBA" ancestin ass this is not tha 60's anymore an we "BLACK" ain't goin no more we will f--k ya'll up an that's not a threat that's a "PROMISE".
I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE

Southaven, MS

#61 Feb 10, 2013
NO, YOU'RE IGNORANT FOR LITERALLY GOING BACK AND FORTH ON TOPIX.COM DEFENDING WHITE SUPREMACY... No matter how it is connected or not connected to the KKK. One group's belief in the fact that they are superior in whatever way to another group of people is the epitome of IGNORANCE. WHITE SUPREMACY will NEVER have its place on the world's stage AND IT WILL NEVER be prevalent in ANY U.S. STATE --- your "reign" has ended. Your time has passed. You're just a few hundred nutjobs left with no agenda to push... your inevitable demise is PENDING. Good bye.
JESS

United States

#62 Feb 11, 2013
panther wrote:
<quoted text> f--k you pecker wood we run shit now an later so take yo racist white ass in tha deep backwoods an go hunting or chew some snuff you an "BUBBA" ancestin ass this is not tha 60's anymore an we "BLACK" ain't goin no more we will f--k ya'll up an that's not a threat that's a "PROMISE".
hey bad as& m--fu-- dont live long, cemeteries are full of bad as&. i know 4 out 5 brothers got shot before 30 yrs old, all are pushin dasiys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Bella "pitbull beaten" Aug 21 Pit Lover 3
Zack Dickerson Aug 20 Bro 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Aug 14 Musikologist 34
News Logan's files for Chapter 11, to close 18 locat... Aug 10 Good news 3
News Billy Wheater captured (Mar '12) Aug 3 Ladyvee 9
News Civil-rights marchers: US still needs to addres... Aug 1 The Stealth 5
Looking for Relatives Jul '16 Gyron 4

Southaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance