KKK Convention coming to town

Posted in the Southaven Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Volunteer

Kennett, MO

#1 Oct 29, 2008
I saw on the news tonight that the KKK will be meeting next month at the Wisphering Woods Hotel and Convention Center.
www.wmctv.com
LOL

West Memphis, AR

#2 Oct 31, 2008
It isn't a KKK convention. David Duke isn't tied to the KKK anymore. Get a life.
manley man 2

Coldwater, MS

#3 Oct 31, 2008
wtf
Jus my 2cents

Memphis, TN

#5 Nov 4, 2008
KKK is called White Power now (I guess):
DeSoto County has begun operating under a state of emergency as a white power conference prepares to take place in Olive Branch, Mississippi this coming weekend.

According to reports, the declaration will continue for seven days and additional law enforcement will be brought in to prevent disruption due to the European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) which is being promoted by the former (KKK) leader David Duke.

Although the three-day event will begin Friday in Olive Branch, MS at the Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center, currently law enforcement has begun early in locking down neighboring streets and areas.

Sheriff Mark Luttrell in Shelby County, TN is stated to have agreed to provide up to an additional 50 deputies to assist Desoto County Sheriff Department according to DeSoto County Sheriff Bill Rasco.
Sick and tired of it all

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Nov 4, 2008
Jus my 2cents wrote:
KKK is called White Power now (I guess):
DeSoto County has begun operating under a state of emergency as a white power conference prepares to take place in Olive Branch, Mississippi this coming weekend.
According to reports, the declaration will continue for seven days and additional law enforcement will be brought in to prevent disruption due to the European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) which is being promoted by the former (KKK) leader David Duke.
Although the three-day event will begin Friday in Olive Branch, MS at the Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center, currently law enforcement has begun early in locking down neighboring streets and areas.
Sheriff Mark Luttrell in Shelby County, TN is stated to have agreed to provide up to an additional 50 deputies to assist Desoto County Sheriff Department according to DeSoto County Sheriff Bill Rasco.
What ever happened to these radicals holding their "meetings" in someone's barn and not where an innocent person could be hurt with the kind of violence something like this is bound to spark up?I am white and I think crazy groups who are against ANY race are absolutely ridiculous. The election has become abour race (and no, I'm not voting for Obama, but his race has nothing to do with it)...I am so tired of people of any race who try so hard to wear each other down instead of just working together to accomplish what this country needs!
LOL

West Memphis, AR

#7 Nov 4, 2008
KKK is NOT called white power.

White supremecists and the KKK are roughly the same thing, but very completely different. You should all do your research, before allowing your shallow backwoods minds to voice an opinion, you aren't clearly educated on.
Beautiful

Walnut Grove, MS

#8 Nov 4, 2008
I live in Mississippi, and the kkk is coming to Horn Lake,MS. Why on election day, they need to jump in the Mississippi River and kill themselves. But if they try to start anything 2day about Obama becoming the 1st African-American president, cause everyone know he have already won. All Hell going to break lose, cause this is 2008 and us African-American isnt going for any Bull-shit anymore. So let them act stuipd if they want to 2. They are going to find the kkk.
LOL

West Memphis, AR

#9 Nov 4, 2008
Whatever ghetto queen. The KKK is NOT coming to Horn Lake. David Duke is NOT tied to the KKK anymore. It is a white supremacy convention. Do your research. They may stand for some of the same things, but they are very different. Go do some reading.

In fact, go read a grammar book and learn to speak english. "He Have already won"..wtf is that...Really, and black people just don't understand why no one takes them seriously. Did you even READ what you wrote and how it was written? You're ignorant.
Equality for Obama

Southaven, MS

#10 Nov 4, 2008
LOL, you are clearly a white supremacist yourself. Whether he is tied to the "KKK" or not, David Duke is a racist and is tied to racist organizations, thus the reason people are appalled by his actions and behaviors (previous and current).

And, in regards to your comments to "Beautiful" in Oxford, I, like other education white people, take black people as seriously as I take white people, hispanics, asians...everyone. If you continue to rant ignorance, blatant racism and bigotry, people will will never take you seriously. Calling anyone a "ghetto queen" is anything but intelligent. You purport to be so insightful, you'd think your extended vocabulary could muster something a little more brilliant than that.

Additionally, aren't you the one that wrote, "White supremecists and the KKK are roughly the same thing, but very completely different." Are they the same or different? The last time I checked, those were conflicting ideas. Oh, but you're white, so what you say must be more meaningful and insightful than that of any other race, right? You're truly pathetic.

Also, you spelled "supremacists" wrong. Excellent, Einstein.
Obama is a FOOL

West Memphis, AR

#11 Nov 4, 2008
Oh yes, I"m clearly a white supremacist, based on the fact that I know who David Duke is and that he's not tied to the KKK any longer.
Yes, I am CLEARLY a white supremacist because I called an ignorant black woman a "ghetto queen". Hey, is that not what they call themselves. OH WAIT, that's right.....I can only do that IF I'M BLACK!
Really?
How funny is that. How funny is it that it's okay for people to be racist and prejudiced, but ONLY if they are black. How funny is it that a white family makes too much money to be allowed any type of government assistance when it's NEEDED, but a black woman can get checks on every one of her kids, food stamps AND welfare, yet drive a car worth more than the cramped little shack she lives in? That's cute!
YOu can think what you want about me, personally, I don't care. However, I'm entitled to the SAME rights, the SAME opinions and the SAME equalities as you. Luckily for me, I'm NOT black.:)
Oh and for the record, there is a HUGE difference between a misspelled word and a complete language error. So throw all the stones you want.:)
Equality for Obama

Southaven, MS

#12 Nov 4, 2008
You are clearly a white supremacists based on your previous comments. You are clearly racially biased based on your saying that no one takes black people seriously. Your rants clearly lean towards racial tendencies, particularly this last one about food stamps, welfare, etc.

For the record, I don't think it's okay for anyone to be racist. I don't agree with "black power" groups to the same extent that I don't agree with "white supremacist" groups. Neither will advance our culture, neither will promote unity. Nor do I agree with the stereotypical attributes you cast on African Americans. If you took the time to do your homework, you would learn that far more Caucasian families receive welfare than African-American families...but I'm sure you don't have the time for something as silly as the truth.

I personally doubt Beautiful in Oxford is even an African American. Most likely it is a white male trying to perpetuate the stereotype of ignorance that continues to pervade our nation, particularly in the south.

As for your misspelled word...I just thought, what with your being so conscientious about language, you'd be interested in correcting your error. Clearly it was important enough to you when it was thought to be that of an African American.

Senatobia, MS

#13 Nov 4, 2008
test
krctech

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Nov 4, 2008
Did you graduate the 2nd grade? Your grammar sucks.

"cause everyone know he have already won. All Hell going to break lose, cause this is 2008 and us African-American isnt going for any Bull-shit anymore."
Beautiful wrote:
I live in Mississippi, and the kkk is coming to Horn Lake,MS. Why on election day, they need to jump in the Mississippi River and kill themselves. But if they try to start anything 2day about Obama becoming the 1st African-American president, cause everyone know he have already won. All Hell going to break lose, cause this is 2008 and us African-American isnt going for any Bull-shit anymore. So let them act stuipd if they want to 2. They are going to find the kkk.
krctech

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Nov 4, 2008
If you took the time to do your homework, there is a direct correlation in the percentage of the population of white people on welfare vs. black people on welfare. According to the 2000 census, the White population is 211,460,626 - 75.1%. The Black population is 34,658,190 - 12.3%. So, of course there are more white people on welfare than black people. What would you think the comparasan would be to how many blacks are on welfare in Shelby County, Tennessee?
Equality for Obama wrote:
If you took the time to do your homework, you would learn that far more Caucasian families receive welfare than African-American families...but I'm sure you don't have the time for something as silly as the truth.

[QUOTE who="Equality for Obama"]If you took the time to do your homework, you would learn that far more Caucasian families receive welfare than African-American families...but I'm sure you don't have the time for something as silly as the truth.
Roxy

Collierville, TN

#16 Nov 4, 2008
The point is, this group has a right to have a convention anywhere. Just like black radical groups! There is always a double standard for right and wrong. They should not have cancelled the meeting.
Roxy

Collierville, TN

#17 Nov 4, 2008
Beautiful wrote:
Education 101?
Equality for Obama

Southaven, MS

#18 Nov 5, 2008
Cry me a river, Roxy.
You just love "whining" pointlessly.
Racist.
roy loel

Houma, LA

#19 Nov 5, 2008
Sick and tired of it all wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever happened to these radicals holding their "meetings" in someone's barn and not where an innocent person could be hurt with the kind of violence something like this is bound to spark up?I am white and I think crazy groups who are against ANY race are absolutely ridiculous. The election has become abour race (and no, I'm not voting for Obama, but his race has nothing to do with it)...I am so tired of people of any race who try so hard to wear each other down instead of just working together to accomplish what this country needs!
now what this country really needs is for its people to do its homework,or research the folks running for any office,if it was never clear this election was proof
take back america,by being informed hope america will be saying 4 yrs from now they like this change I will be watching
Roxy

Collierville, TN

#20 Nov 5, 2008
Equality for Obama wrote:
Cry me a river, Roxy.
You just love "whining" pointlessly.
Racist.
lol stating facts is not whinning unlike your outward drool of poor pitiful African-Americans (Blacks). <proven by your moniker>. Equality has been here for all. Only when you get your mind out of the pst, open your eyes, stop having the pity parties, will you see. I doubt that will happen anytime soon.
Well Said

West Memphis, AR

#21 Nov 5, 2008
Roxy, well said. I agree 110%. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jereme Eggert Sat Bone Collector2 2
Katherine holmes homer skelton Nov 28 Pony boy 3
John Pall or Steve Jamison or steve Wild Nov 27 Metoo 2
News Gus Stevens: A man, a restaurant, a pioneering ... (Dec '07) Nov 25 Jacob 100
Judge Percy Lychard and dead beat parents Nov 20 The Stealth 2
rental Houses Nov 19 quest 1
Chris Griffis Nov 10 Jesus 1

Southaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southaven Mortgages