Tn voter

Richland, WA

#1 Aug 29, 2013
I saw a poll on Lamar Alexander... He is leading 3 to 1... This is a sad situation.. Lamar Alexander has a voting record that does not benefit the people of TN, but it does benefit him... He tells us one thing and yes it sounds good, however when it comes time to vote it does not benefit us at all... He has been in politics way too long and it is time that we put someone in there that understands our lives and interest... Face it he is a Democrat and he is rich as hell... I promise you that our concerns and worries do not coincide with his... He has no idea how high gas prices, high unemployment, rising food cost and obamacare affect us.... No idea at all... Heck he has the best pension and medical benefits in the world... Do you have benefits like him.... Are you better off since he's been in office??? Nope... You're not!!! Is Tennessee better off??? Nope!!! So why do you continue to support a man who does not support you... Just because he says he cares doesn't mean he really does... Heck Adolfo Hitler said he cared about Germany and you saw where that got them... I'm just saying... It's time we show Lamar Alexander what it means to work and live like we do... Please use your darn heads and look at his records and ask yourself.... Does he really have my best interest at heart???
Tn voter

Richland, WA

#2 Aug 29, 2013
It's time the middle class woke up and threw our support folk who know what it feels like to be middle class... Who knows and worries about the economy, our children's future, whether we will be able to keep our homes if work slows down... Lamar Alexander is not concerned with any of the above mentioned items... He has nothing to worry about.. All he is concerned with is if the people will continue to be ignorant and give him another term
Tn voter

Richland, WA

#3 Aug 29, 2013
Do your part and stop the madness... Look real close and look at his voting record.. He says he won't support this and that he will stand up for Tennessee, but once re elected he does the exact opposite... Fact he supports the idea of shutting down coal power plants then building nukes, but he fails to tell you that it takes 15 years to build a nuke... Either he fails to tell you or he's just that dumb... You decide... I already did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
perverted teachers at NWCC (May '16) Mar 22 Boredinms 2
Staci Burns Mar 17 searching 1
Places to eat Mar 15 2hotmamas 1
Horn Lake Ms City Elections Mar 12 John Wayne 1
News ALDI to build grocery store in Tupelo Mar 9 Seconds 11
Is Olive Branch a good place to live-answer hon... (Sep '08) Mar 8 Kyle Brigance 72
amerisource bergan Feb 28 tonya hughes 1

Southaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southaven Mortgages