Posted in the Southaven Forum

wow

Memphis, TN

#1 Jul 16, 2009
Anyone know any good divorce attorneys?
well

Ashland, KY

#2 Jul 17, 2009
Ask Tina Hobbs I hear she is looking to leave Allen. She was caught cheating with her Ex. So I'm sure Tina or Allen Ward would know.
well

Ashland, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2009
So it is known. This is Dani & have no problem saying it to Tina that she is a ugly whore who cant take care of her own kid.
I do thank you for sleeping with the ex. Now my friend sees what a waste of time he was for her.
Diane

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2009
Debbie Brannan in Hernando is a very good Divorce attorney.. You can ask my Ex
Terry

Cordova, TN

#7 Apr 15, 2014
Tomorrow is the day. 3 years of fighting, collecting Information, keeping records, 3 years of sleepless nights and crazy thoughts, 3 years of hurt and emotional pain, 3 years of doing everything I could to see and talk to my daughter, 3 years of doing everything in my power to make sure she was ok, 3 years with wife drinking her wine, going out, living without a worry and alienating me as much as she could, 3 years of her going from one awful bf to the next in front of our daughter, 3 years all balled up into one day, into one judge, one hour. Hopefully tomorrow my daughter and myself will be able to breathe again. Pray for us and the judge. Maybe her attorney-MM will not win this one, maybe the judge will go by the law and the trial will benefit the minor child. Hopefully I will be back in my daughter's life and just not as a "visitor" and we can begin to heal from this awful experience. Melinda Meacham I hope you read this and wonder at night how many other children and families have you destroyed all for a dollar$$$. If you are thinking about using her she will bleed you and the opposing counsel of every penny you have and then some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Grocery Stores Fri msrb 1
vicky stewart (Jul '14) Fri stegall 6
News Ask Rufus: Historical highlights of early Columbus Apr 16 Reality 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Apr 15 Abe Lincon 60
Looking for him Apr 14 concerned mom 1
know him??? Apr 14 blackbeauty 1
Grand Buffet next to Target Apr 13 The Rogue 3
More from around the web

Southaven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]