Ronnie Hale Southaven Alderman

Ronnie Hale Southaven Alderman

Posted in the Southaven Forum

Hwy51

Canton, MS

#1 Apr 24, 2013
As I have been focused on this alderman and the ones running two questions come up...

First one is, he keeps saying he's alreadying doing what others running are saying they will do..
How is that?? Being that the city is loosing money from the state cause they are waiting in a clean audit..
Everything the Mayor got handed to him was APPROVED by this alderman and all the current ones.. Already doing what others wanna do, yeah right!!!!

The ONLY reason he and William Brooks raised questions to the Mayors spending was for Hale to run for Mayor and Brooks to be the vice mayor.. It wasn't about the city it was about him looking good..

Is it true that your girlfriend Mr. Hale was convicted of a DUI in Memphis where a off duty fireman was killed??
Is it also true you spend all your time in Nesbit at your girlfriends house than you do at your own residence in colonial hills???

People it's like this it starts with the BOARD OF ALDERMAN, the mayor only votes in case of a tie!!!!!!
Start fresh, clean and NEW....
Ray

Canton, MS

#2 Apr 24, 2013
I have lived in this ward for the last 20 years. Never have I had him respond to my issues at all. The only time I spoke to him was over the phone for 20 minutes and he said he would callback and that's been 2 years ago.. So I called the police chief who immediately took action and solved my problem..

Then as I look over Facebook I see him bad mouthing the Mayor so all can see. My feelings that should be kept behind closed doors and the perception they all get along. Not like a show these kids watch on MTV...

I admit I voted for him last time but not this time cause I believe some of the city problems have been caused by him as well...

Time for new leadership!!!!!!
redneck racists

Southaven, MS

#3 Apr 24, 2013
bad alderman, but Greg Davis is a worse mayor...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 26, 2013
It wouldn't surprise me to see most of them get re-elected. People seem to be buying the whole whistle blowing stories. However, the city doesn't need rubber stamp approving politicians.
Investigator

Corona Del Mar, CA

#5 Apr 26, 2013
The citizens are blinded by the smoke that the board and the mayor are blowing. They are not seeing the real issue. The mayor committed a crime and the board along with the police chief, swept it under the rug. Now the citizens are paying for it. The seniors do not get there center because the money that was misused was the money that was supposed to pay for the senior center. Yet they all believe that the board doesn't want the center on the grounds of a personal attack on the mayor

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Congratulations to Ronnie Hale on giving the best speech of his term as a board member tonight on why the citizens of Southaven should not re-elect him or any other current board member. Nicely done, Ronnie.

How condescendingly thoughtful of Randy Huling to exert himself for another turn at the microphone to assume his role as one of the Elite in order to explain to the Precariat class of citizens how a board functions. You had your minute in the spotlight and had no business taking over the microphone to speak again as if your audience didn't have the level of intelligence you have.

Ryan S

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 May 1, 2013
Hale the WHISTLE BLOWER!!!

Yeah right more like let me tell so maybe I don't go to jail!!!!

Then let me get on tv so much you gotta turn it off cause it gets you sick at your stomach!!!

NO WAY IN HALE would I vote for him!!!!
Citizen

Southaven, MS

#8 May 8, 2013
Hale,Cady,Lord Huling,Drunk Jobes
Need to pack their bags.

Let's run Davis out of town along with Roberts and all the deal makers.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 May 8, 2013
George Payne won his ward.
Ronnie Hale is in a runoff.
William Brooks is in a runoff.

I suppose it is possible that three board members could be returning to their posts in July general election.
Southaven stayer

Monticello, AR

#10 May 8, 2013
GET RONNIE HALE out of office!!!!!!!
He is lives in Walls Ms and works in. Memphis!
Useless!!!!!!!
Desoto lady

Monticello, AR

#11 May 8, 2013
Get Ronnie Hale out of office. Terrible person he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Relatives 5 hr Gyron 4
News Civil-rights marchers: US still needs to addres... Jul 26 Terry 4
New Barber Shop in Hernando (Sep '13) Jul 26 Anessia 2
Why are people rude & ignorant in mississippi. (Sep '12) Jul 23 djl 24
Is Olive Branch a good place to live-answer hon... (Sep '08) Jun '16 linda 69
Paranormal (May '12) Jun '16 Bob Boso 3
coldwater trade days (Feb '09) Jun '16 alatha64 9

Southaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance