Do you approve of Allen Latimer as Su...

Do you approve of Allen Latimer as Supervisor?

Posted in the Southaven Forum

Alan Tombs

Coldwater, MS

#1 Apr 17, 2013
He quit when the fire got hot over black white issues. He makes no bones about it in his statements HE says he will never have a black in his administration shows of ole southern stupidity.
hurricane

Southaven, MS

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Alan Tombs comment couldn't be further from the truth. Mr. Latimer is the nicest, most honest man I know. He would never in a million years make a racial comment such as this. He will be an excellent Mayor for Horn Lake. We all know that Horn Lake needs a little tender loving care. The city has been neglected for years. And it is obvious. Mayor Baker has made it clear that his heart is in law enforcement, but since he lost the Sheriff race, he decided to run for Mayor. Look at the growth of Southaven, Olive Branch, and Hernando. What happened to Horn Lake? I think this, once (perfect place to live)has really gone downhill. We need economic growth and development in Horn Lake. Our children need to be safe, and have positive influences in their lives. Mr. Latimer is going to focus on these issues. He has been a teacher at Southaven High School for years, and sees first hand the direction that our youth is taking. We have to take a stand sometime and what better time than now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gus Stevens: A man, a restaurant, a pioneering ... (Dec '07) Sep 16 Jim Coggins 103
Need to get laid Sep 16 treason watch 6
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Sep 16 treason watch 2
News Visitors center renovations ready to move forward Sep 16 Few Visitors 30
I need some points Sep 12 Fieldboss190 3
I need some points! (Aug '15) Sep 10 Heru1989 3
Brittany Bible (May '15) Sep 10 Anonymous 2

Southaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southaven Mortgages