Kristen Kelly Ward 1 Candidate Southaven

Kristen Kelly Ward 1 Candidate Southaven

Posted in the Southaven Forum

Tony Lee

Ridgeland, MS

#1 May 14, 2013
Anybody know anything about this guy.

Seems kind of weird all his signs were in yards that had Josh Anderson signs in them..

What does he know about Southaven is he from here????

Just curious
SHS1

United States

#2 May 18, 2013
No. Not from here - 3 yr res, from what I've read and was supporter & supported by Anderson. Quite a bit more financial backing than what was reported, judging by the explosion of signs during primary and by the reoccurring mail outs.... Makes you wonder who's pocket he's in??
who="Tony Lee"]Anybody know anything about this guy.

Seems kind of weird all his signs were in yards that had Josh Anderson signs in them..

What does he know about Southaven is he from here????

Just curious

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 May 21, 2013
He has been spreading vicious lies and rumors about his opponent Chris Bradley, along with help from his campaign leader Shelby Folk. They were served cease and desist letters last week, and yesterday were in violation of those orders. Vote for the local man who has run a clean honest campaign. Vote for Chris Bradley. Clearly the best man for the job.

Since: Nov 11

Horn Lake, MS

#4 May 21, 2013
I heard only one rumor, I believe directly from the loudest source. It may have swayed some people, but it wouldn't have made any difference to me even if it were true. What I did hear from more than a single source that may have been damaging was that Ms Cady supported Bradley over Kelly. She wasn't as well-liked as she may have once been. When asked why she signed off on Mayor Davis' expenditures, she replied that she didn't want to make waves. I wouldn't think her support would be a plus. Mr Kelly is a Christian and a family man, he seems very honest, definitely not a good 'ole boy, and he has some very good ideas for ward 1. Now that he's won the run-off, I say we get behind him and support his efforts to make our town even better than it is.
SHS1

United States

#5 May 22, 2013
What I believe we have now is a pawn for others to play as they need. Kelly strikes me as easily influenced and placed. I don't look to see anything outstanding.... But now with this "mud slinging rumor", it appears maybe he is fitting and influenced by a more traditional "politician". Yet I hear that seed was planted by another & he just allowed it to grow for his benefit. Time to move south!!
Tony Lee

Hattiesburg, MS

#6 May 27, 2013
Ward one you have backed a guy who says he is such a Christian, yet he knew that crazy lady Shelby was spreading the lies cause his wife was there with her as it was being said...

Her husband even told her to be quiet and she still didn't all the way until Election Day..
Those stop the running your mouth orders was to be nice I would assume..
If I was Chris Bradley I would sue her for everything from slander, to stress to even taking her Prozac away and her husband putting her in Whitfield..

Good luck with your lawsuit, Mr. Bradley!!!!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#7 Sep 16, 2013
informedaggie wrote:
He has been spreading vicious lies and rumors about his opponent Chris Bradley, along with help from his campaign leader Shelby Folk. They were served cease and desist letters last week, and yesterday were in violation of those orders. Vote for the local man who has run a clean honest campaign. Vote for Chris Bradley. Clearly the best man for the job.
"Informedaggie": maybe YOU should be served decease and desist orders for slandering Mr Kelly's name and spreading false rumors, hmmm?
A) Shelby Folk wasnt his campaign leader
B) if his wife was nearby when Mrs Folk said something she most certainly did NOT contribute anything to the conversation regarding Mr. Bradley. Mr Kelly and his wife were NOT served anything, don't imply as though "they" were when it was only Mrs Folk.
C) He ran a clean and honest campaign, he is just as qualified for the position as Chris Bradley, and he is NOT in anybody's pocket; more slandering and lying on your part and also from "Tommy Lee" in Jackson and "SH1" or whoever.

Mr Kelly knew running a dirty campaign and slandering his opponent wouldn't get him far, maybe you should take a page out of his book?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Bella "pitbull beaten" Aug 21 Pit Lover 3
Zack Dickerson Aug 20 Bro 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Aug 14 Musikologist 34
News Logan's files for Chapter 11, to close 18 locat... Aug 10 Good news 3
News Billy Wheater captured (Mar '12) Aug 3 Ladyvee 9
News Civil-rights marchers: US still needs to addres... Aug 1 The Stealth 5
Looking for Relatives Jul 29 Gyron 4

Southaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance