Josh Anderson Mayoral Candidate South...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ryan S

Canton, MS

#22 Apr 30, 2013
Mr. Anderson

I have a question for you.....
Did you work for the Shelby County Fire Dept??

I already know you REALLY got fired from Southaven so what's the reason leaving Shelby County???

I can't wait to hear this but I'm sure you carry those records around with you as we'll..
And I guess the Mayor of Shelby County signed off on those...

Just stop why you can!!!!
Wanna b an informed Voter

Ripley, TN

#23 Apr 30, 2013
Ryan, why don't you call him or meet with him and ask those questions? You have no idea who you're even talking to on here and if the answer you're getting is legitimate...then you can come back here and post for everyone what you found out?
Ryan S wrote:
Mr. Anderson
I have a question for you.....
Did you work for the Shelby County Fire Dept??
I already know you REALLY got fired from Southaven so what's the reason leaving Shelby County???
I can't wait to hear this but I'm sure you carry those records around with you as we'll..
And I guess the Mayor of Shelby County signed off on those...
Just stop why you can!!!!
Ryan S

Canton, MS

#24 Apr 30, 2013
Wanna b informed voter

I do know who I am talking about And was merely asking a question.
Is your buddy afraid to answer or does he not have another empty house to out a sign In front if..

Before you state things you might wanna check with him cause I'm sure he's telling you what to say...

Josh Andersom Mayor would be a sign to me the world is ending!!!!!
This message is paid for by the SMART ones of Southaven not the idiots!!!!
Wanna b an informed Voter

Ripley, TN

#25 Apr 30, 2013
Ryan S wrote:
Wanna b informed voter
I do know who I am talking about And was merely asking a question.
Is your buddy afraid to answer or does he not have another empty house to out a sign In front if..
Before you state things you might wanna check with him cause I'm sure he's telling you what to say...
Josh Andersom Mayor would be a sign to me the world is ending!!!!!
This message is paid for by the SMART ones of Southaven not the idiots!!!!
Josh Anderson is not my buddy, nor have I ever met him. I have watched the videos of all the candidates speak, and there are actually 2 I'm considering voting for, Josh being one of them. I find it quite hilarious that "Josh Anderson Mayor would be a sign to me the world is ending" is what you come up with. I think you're right though, Greg, Josh Anderson becoming Mayor would be the end of the world to you because he'd be taking YOUR job! Which even if re-elected, you won't have long anyway. Or are you the boy toy not wanting to lose the Sugar Daddy Bonus!
Ryan S

Canton, MS

#26 May 1, 2013
My name is Ryan Stafford. nowhere near Greg..
If you decided on your choice by a video then you must be to busy to attend a question and answer session they've had..

In person he comes off as a smart ass with a chip on his shoulder.. He walks around the Southaven Expo STALKING people who have no idea who he was.

My belief is Greg Davis will stay as mayor because of people like JOSHUA running.. I mean what do you choose from Greg or all the idiots running.. And by idiot I mean ANDERSON, CLIFTON, and GARDNER!!!!cant wait to hear what you got now LITTLE JOSH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Andrews X Cop 5 hr References Given 1
Police swarmed in Colonial Hills Jul 23 Curious driver 1
Poll Are The Southaven Police Too Rude?? (Jan '08) Jul 23 Resident 323
News Olive Branch Increases Traffic Fines (Sep '10) Jul 18 The Stealth 41
does anybody out there know jerry rhoda? Jul 18 Jaywalker 1
chris sambola Jul 18 Jaywalker 1
looking Jul 18 Jaywalker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southaven Mortgages