Biggest player in town
BeingCareful

Collierville, TN

#1 Dec 19, 2012
I am dating a guy from Olive Branch, I think he might be a womanizer and a total cheater. Who is the worse one in town?
Uncle Sam

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Need more info. It's 30,000 people in Olive Branch.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 20, 2012
What makes you think he is a player?
Curious289

Mabelvale, AR

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Talking cheaters....how about women.....
Dawn Cowgill Shanks,lives in Southaven. She will lie and cheat without guilt...she has do it in every realtionship she has ever been in!!!
Run away as fast as you can!!!!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 1, 2013
BeingCareful wrote:
I am dating a guy from Olive Branch, I think he might be a womanizer and a total cheater. Who is the worse one in town?
Wow@ your idiocy!! I think I'm dating a womanizer and a cheater....oh by the way, did I mention I think that but I'm still dating him??...ur an idiot!! And if you are, then why care who the worse one in town is, prolly smarter to be more concerned about your own huh? See, no wonder you're in this situation, you can't think good! Ur thinker is broke!!

Since: Dec 12

Memphis, TN

#6 Jan 5, 2013
if anyone has doubts about who they are dating, you need to investigate it yourself or leave the situation..period. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment and I feel sorry for those that fall victim to it because we all walk into it not knowing what to expect. People can be sneaky, you just have to be smarter
wondering

Collierville, TN

#7 Jan 9, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>Wow@ your idiocy!! I think I'm dating a womanizer and a cheater....oh by the way, did I mention I think that but I'm still dating him??...ur an idiot!! And if you are, then why care who the worse one in town is, prolly smarter to be more concerned about your own huh? See, no wonder you're in this situation, you can't think good! Ur thinker is broke!!
Did not say I was still dating him. Was only wondering if a few names stuck out to anyone. My thinker is not broken but your mouth and attitude sure is! Usually if there is a single guy that dates multiple women it is not hard to find out. Obviously, I will have to find other sources but thank you for your rant you angry little elf!
YEP

Memphis, TN

#8 Jan 9, 2013
BeingCareful wrote:
Uh, I think you did!
Could it be this man

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Could be man named mike if so he is married and mike not his real name
broken thinker

Collierville, TN

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Could it be this man wrote:
Could be man named mike if so he is married and mike not his real name
He is not married, I have been to his home. I just thought some women would throw names out and I would know who to stay away from

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Lol cute name
Could it be this man

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Well this guy i know is married and if been to his house then met his wife unless he has two places he drives a car 300 m crysler and he real name isn't mike he just tell women he meets that his name he meets alot women on dating sites
I Know

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2013
Could it be this man wrote:
Well this guy i know is married and if been to his house then met his wife unless he has two places he drives a car 300 m crysler and he real name isn't mike he just tell women he meets that his name he meets alot women on dating sites
Mike sounds like a guy named Tony Montana. Maybe the same one.
tony_montana

Memphis, TN

#14 Apr 2, 2013
yo, scarface, you talkin to me?
letmeguess

Tucker, GA

#15 Apr 15, 2013
Is his name Brad?
oh no

Collierville, TN

#16 Apr 17, 2013
letmeguess wrote:
Is his name Brad?
yes, tell me more....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are The Southaven Police Too Rude?? (Jan '08) May 22 ConstitutionSouth... 334
Breanna Madero (Apr '14) May 22 JwL 3
perverted teachers at NWCC May 18 poppet14 1
News Man died of LSD toxicity after leaving Widespre... May 18 Lala 4
Looking for Relatives May 16 Guest 1
Swingers (Mar '11) May 14 texasghost 12
Joe Cirrito (Jan '09) May 13 Cirrito 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Southaven Mortgages