Southampton Town Police reports

Feb 16, 2009 Full story: The Southampton Press

Pasha Obligenhart, 28, of Nesconset was stopped by Southampton Town Police on February 9 at 9:38 a.m. on County Road 39 and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the third degree, a ...

Full Story
set the record straight

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 23, 2009
Hey who has info on police records for Suzanne Kassar or Suzanne Schiffman. She has been arrested shoplifting in Southampton, Sag Harbor etc. Need info
jill3

Paterson, NJ

#2 Feb 27, 2009
you are nosey.
livid student

Shirley, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2009
Cops have nothing better to do than harrass students to boost their salaries in the hard economic times. these cops need to get transfered to the city for 1 day and see how many cell phone tickets they give. you'd think they would give a warning but all they do is shell out tickets to brag to the other losers at the precinct. they think they're tough and working their way up, but in reality their town hates them. they harrass people on 27 on their way to work in the morning (thank god the signs are gone) and they think they are doing good work for the town. WE HATE YOU SH TOWN cops. you sit at the end of my road waiting for poeple to blow stop signs. you're a bunch of losers. i can't drive to the ocean and look out at the waves without a cop pulling up next to me and staring at me like im a criminal. This is the hamptons, i think it's a little over the top.. yes i'm venting and nobody wil read this but i don't care. cops suck around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatal DWI driver convicted of manslaughter and ... (Dec '06) Oct 28 Joe 2
James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Foun... (Dec '11) Oct 10 Chester 2,860
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Oct 10 Maniac 72
massages at nail salon? Oct 3 cutups 1
'Pride' star Ben Schnetzer triumphs in U.K. Sep '14 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
Police concerns plague changing Quogue (Jul '07) Sep '14 artistbynature 22
Lynbrook PD: Prostitution Arrests at Capri, Ide... (Feb '13) Sep '14 bari 8

Southampton News Video

Southampton Dating
Find my Match

Southampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Southampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Southampton